1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

congrats on 1 mil. subs :D.. I subscribed earlier this year because I was bored and randomly searching yt xD.. I like  Techquickie, and would love to see more videos for profesional users, not just gamers ;).. keep up the good work!

I was shown the channel right as I was starting to build my first gaming rig. I actually watched hours of your reviews and unboxings to see what direction I should head with my build. I love the videos you guys make and they have helped me a number of times. Thanks Linus keep on the great work.

Thanks Linus for all your awesome videos. Found this channel while looking for the graphics card I currently have in my computer.

Congratulations Linus & Crew. You guys deserve it. GabeN bless all of you.

Long time YT viewer and lurker making a forum account~

Hey Linus i found your Chanel when i was first looking into building a PC i really didn't know how. I started to watch your videos and seeing the quality  and in depth you go through to make a video not as an entertainment but more as a teaching tool. now i have a running PC that is very well built thank you.

Linus do you still have the 'sweet' Duke Nukem cosplay? For those who haven't seen the video click here  :D .

I'll be honest, I'm just posting to get in at the giveaway, just because I want a pc that will finally allow me to experience gaming at it's peak.

and a laptop tablet thingy wouldn't be too bad either. 

I found the channel when looking for an i7 4770k overclocking tips - and was not disappointed. I subscribed immediatly  :)

Congratulations for this achievement, you guys deserve it!

Cheers from Brazil

Linus tech tips had all the answers I needed when I built my pc it helped a lot

I've been to some amazing places but I always look forward to watching your videos

This is my first time at the forums, so here it goes.

I probable wouldn't know what I know about PC's if it weren't for this channel, or I wouldn't have learned so easily. 

Thanks for being a part of my life and always putting out great content.

One of my friends introduce me to your videos about 3-4 years ago and kept on watching since then!

I love the show and everything that you guys put into it! I sincerely hope that you guys carry on for years to come. Keep up the great work!

Wow, incredible. You guys deserve all this and more. I remember watching random NCIS & very early days LTT vids while I was looking for PC parts and Linus kept coming up over and over and even though the quality was no where near what it is now it was still great plus super informative and consistent. So I subbed. Years and years later here we are... oh and funny, over 2 years ago I unsubbed from NCIS :/ Content was just not as good as LTT :)

Congrats and all da love

Never trust a man, who, when left alone with a tea cosey... Doesn't try it on. Billy Connolly
Marriage is a wonderful invention: then again, so is a bicycle repair kit. Billy Connolly
Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. Billy Connolly

Hey Linus, I just wanted to say thank you all because the more I grow up, the less time I have to keep up with all the tech news that keep coming out. You make me easier to catch up with everything, so thank you and your team, you guys are awesome.

Your videos are amazing Linus! It'd be cool if you reviewed the Asus ROG G20 and GR8 when they come out.

congratz on 1 million subs linus and hope u can get to 2 million 3million etc. :D:D:D:D:D:D

Congrats Linus and your team! 

Winning or not with this contest, I just want to congratulate you guys and thanks for the stuff you've done for the tech community.

By the way, I'm a programmer, gamer, and a PC enthusiast in the Philippines. The very first video I've watched was the Video Card shopping tips on Techquickie. Since then I've been addicted to watching all the videos on that channel all the way from that Video Card shopping tips up to the recently, 32 bit vs 64 bit comparison video. But back then, I only knew him as the "techquickie guy" :) . Then being curious who this guy is, eventually learned him as Linus. Followed his saga all the way from the NCIX vids to his own channel LinusTechTips, haha.

Now, whenever I want to know the latest PC tech or gadget, I always put Linus at the end of my search query on google and youtube. 

Also, for fun's sake, you should do random challenges among yourselves on (or at the end of) your videos. It can be non-techie or tech-related like a challenge who could build a pc faster (and it should work) haha. Or who can talk faster than Linus! :D

Again, from the bottom of our CPUs... thanks for the hard work and dedication for giving us cool and informative (but not sleepy, hehe) videos. 

I found your channel when i was looking for a Fractal Design R4 unboxing, i had heard that you had some of those :P no, but on a serious note i have been watching your channel for a long time, probably the best tech channel on youtube, you have so many different videos of all kinds. The variety of videos from halarious and funny to serious reviews are so great, that is probably the thing i love most about LinusTechTips

If i had to choose one product that i would like you to review in the future it would have to be the oneplus one, althoug almost old in the smartphone market by now (and definitely will be by the time normal people will get the chance to buy one) i think its quite a good phone for the price.

Keep upp the good work, and i am sure you will hit 2 million subscribers soon :) (btw my favourite food is lasagna)

I started watching Linus back in the days when he was blond and haven't stopped watching  :D

Thank you so much! for all the entertaining and interesting moments over all of these years!! Congrats on 1,000,000 subscribers