1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Thanks for all the great videos, i enjoy watching every video you guys make and keep it up !!!

How to make a damn awesome and delicious cake:

******************************************************************************************************************************

Take 3 cups of knowledge, 1,5 cups of comedy and mix it with 2 cups of expertise to a smooth batter.

Pour it in a tin of "OVER 1 MILLION" subscribers.

Layer some awesome tech over it and bake it in a preheated youtube channel for almost 6 years.

Glace it with melted chocolate ... cause chocolate ... and everything is better with chocolate. ;)

Finally sprinkle it with a big load of nearly 200 million watched videos.

******************************************************************************************************************************

Enjoy yours cake, have a big party u guys fucking deserve it!!!! B)

Btw, i damn love the "as fast as possible" series!!! :wub:

Well, im subscribed since about 4 years and the reason was: I was searching for a water cooling installation guide and i trembled across one video of Linus, then I had to subscribe.

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.

We thank you for all these great videos! My favorite videos are the WAN shows (especially when i see them live). I hope I win something :D My dog wants to say good luck to everybody and that his favorite food is... everything.

CPU Intel i5-4690k | Motherboard Asus Maximus VII Ranger | RAM Kingston HyperX fury 8gb (2x4gb) | GPU sapphire r9 280x vapor-x oc | Case Corsair Carbide 200R | Storage WD Blue 1tb | PSU Corsair CX750M

Really appreciate all your work Linus!
Found your channel 4 years ago by searching up keyboard and mice reviews (I believe). Have been watching nearly every single video afterwards.

Honestly believe your channel provides the most professional (and entertaining) technology videos by far. Also love ChannelSuperFun (more fun videos pretty please?)

Don't think I can say this enough, but thank you Linus. Your work has been greatly appreciated and have impacted us viewer's lives in unimaginable ways. 

Never thought I would be interested in computer hardware whatsoever, and now I'm here, practically addicted to new technology and consumer electronics :P

Thanks again Linus...

Linus I would personally like to thank you and all your team for the great content you supply me and my partner with when it comes to PC building. Thanks to many of your videos we have now setup our own custom PC building company in our small county in Ireland and we are make a stable income. I cant thanks you enough for everything you've created and how my life has changed from just one click of that "Subscribe" button. Thanks for everything and thanks for everything you've done.

Hey linus,

I would like to ask you if you could make a video in witch you compare all the gaming laptops. I want to buy the lenovo y50 4k but then you get negative about it. I am not a gamer that plays Battlefeild four but i play more games like league of legends and war thunder.

Hope you can make a video about Gaming Laptops

Congratulations on one million subscribers! Imagine a million people in a room. [].[]

Your guides surely took some time off of me and gave me a foundation for my love in hardware.

When i found your channel i was set, many of my buying choices were strongly influenced by you guys.

Congratulations and i wish you a prosperous future.

Congratulations on the big milestone, and thank you very much for putting this contest on.

More than that, thank you for putting out consistently great content for us.  Your NAS reviews saved me a bunch of money and helped me get a system that I like set up.  

Also, from watching your video, it's gratifying for me to see that the personal risks that you and your team took, and the hard work that you've put into this, appear to be paying off.  I hope that you feel as if your efforts are being rewarded and I want to wish you the best of luck (from a very new member) for the future.

The first video I ever saw of you was an SSD unboxing and you where wearing your gecko hat. Subscribed 4 years ago and have never been disappointed. Awesome content with a great deal of information. Your channel is to me as Anandtech is to you  :D

I found you when I was looking to up grade my gnu and found you

May RNG be with all of us :D I found it when I was looking for a new system, to build, being a computer noob, and all.

Diamond 5 in League :)

I found Linus Tech Tips back when I first started looking at computer hardware. Linus' tutorials are what taught me to build my own personal rig. I still watch ever one of the videos from all 3 channels to keep up to date on my technology and hardware. Thanks so much for doing what you do Linus Media Group :)

Probably the reason that i have a fully packed gaming pc and setup :P well done lads and heres hoping the future is just as good!

From the bottom of our hearts, thank you all for giving us the opportunity to do a job that we love - a job that is truly one of the best in the world.

http://youtu.be/VBBCA6zKZx4

As thanks, please accept this small token of appreciation - a pretty awesome giveaway for our awesome Linus Tech Tips community members :D

PRIZES

Microsoft Surface Pro 3

Custom PC Built by Linus, with a case that is "signed and designed" by the Linus Media Group crew

ASUS G550J - One of the laptops used on the HighLANder excursion, signed by Linus Media Group, Tek Syndicate, Austin Evans, and Newegg TV

GIVEAWAY RULES

Post ONCE in this thread to enter. Include whatever you want in the post - how you found Linus Tech Tips, your favourite series or style of video on Linus Tech Tips, what product you would like to see us review in the future, heck, we'll even take a post about your favourite food. Creativity is always welcome :)

This contest will run from 9/10/2014 until 9/19/2014 at 4:30pm PDT. Winners will be drawn live on The WAN Show using a random number generator.

The Surface Pro and the custom system will be given to the first two posts that are selected in the draw, the G550J will go to a random member that we feel embodies the attitude of the linustechtips.com community (who has posted in this thread ^_^).

Winners will be contacted through the forum and will have 3 days to reply to claim the prize before we re-draw!

Good luck, and again, thank you all for supporting us thus far :D

Hey Linus, congrats on reaching 1 million subscribers!! :D I have been around since i saw this video 

and have nearly watched every video since. I have always wanted a gaming computer but i could never afford one so to win the custom built pc by you and your team would mean the world!!!

My favourite food is Haggis. (Thats probably because i am Scottish)

My favourite drink is Irn Bru.

As for new stuff i would like to see, when the 900 series nvidia graphics cards come out, I would like to see benchmarks, tests and your own opinion on them :D

Again, Congrats to you and your team!!!!

-Reece 

Favorite food you say? How about Cereal. Oh's is the best.... ever.

I built my first gaming PC because of the helpful videos of Linus and now I have my own small business because of it, THANK YOU LINUS FOR THE INCREDIBLY HELPFUL VIDEOS!

I'm a subscriber since i watched the review of the original razer blade (2012). Keep up the good work! :)

Hey Linus/LinusTechTips Crew,

I found your channel back in 2011 when I was first looking to build my own PC. It was actually because of your OCing video on the 560Ti Twin Frozr II that I bought that card and I have to say it's done me very well, so thanks! It's quite incredible how all your videos have come along in such a short time, especially when you started the company from scratch. TechQuickie, ChannelSuperFun, everything new you've done has been a welcome change, I've never been put off watching the stuff you guys make and if you ask me that's pretty impressive (especially considering how hard I am to please). I may not have been around as long as some others, but I don't plan on leaving any time soon. So thank you to everyone at Linus Media Group, especially Linus and Luke for bringing some of the most interesting and informative videos I've seen to YouTube, interacting so much with your fans when you already have so many, and managing to keep the same, personal vibe that your videos give off even when you've moved to a much more professional style. 

Good luck to everyone!

I found you guys on a night before my college finals when instead of studying I was contemplating building a gaming PC (clearly more important). Your channel really helped me understand the benefits of PC gaming as well as providing me with a light and fun way to get involved in the PC community. To this day I continue watching your videos - I enjoy your product reviews in particular. They have influenced many of my purchases. Thanks for everything you do for the community Linus!