1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Hey everyone, I've been watching Linus for quite a while now, though I've never actually been motivated to create an account here until now (not only because there's a giveaway, but I felt like I should show my support for one of my go-to channels).

Keep up the good work!

Hi there!

I was introduced here via my friend playing the WAN show every time I came over. I've been hooked like crack addict ever sense. 

I don't post much on the forums but i definitely read a lot of post and watch all your videos.. Tho i am not privileged enough to have the biggest and the best because ya know money ( i don't have any ) LOL I still like to keep up to date with new tech that surfaces. Which is what your channel does for me. I will always be a follower of the tech tips community. Just keep them videos coming =)

I love the videos of particular computer builds. I don't have the opportunity to build a PC very often but I love to see some of the parts I might use being used in the video's build for ideas.

Back in 2012 I came across your forum and I was reading an article in the builds section. The support and kind ness I could see was amazing. I signed up for an account then I saw you had a YouTube channel so I subscribed. In 2013 I forgot my forum account details and made a new one under the name MrTechNZ. Since I subscribed I haven't missed a video or a stream. I can't wait to see what's in store for 2 million subscribers. Thanks to all members of the forum for the showing me that this is the best place to go. Thanks also to the team at Linus Media Group Ltd for keeping me entertained and up-to-date with all the things happening in the tech world.

Yours sincerely,

Jacob aka MrTechNZ

I found the LinusTechTips YouTube channel while looking for parts to build a new PC. I will admit that I thought Linus might be a little homosexual, that was just an uneducated observation, I know better now. xD My favorite part of the whole deal is all of the overclocking benchmarks. I would like to see more lower end hardware reviews though. From all of this I have learned an assload about computers, started going to college for networking, and learned not to judge people from first observations! 

I made this forum account for reasons that I can't remember, but when I went to sign up today all of my usual stuff was already taken. Good job on the 1 mil, I'll be around for 2 mil.

I've lurked these forums quite a bit looking at build logs and getting info/opinions on tech. I have to say, you and the rest of LMG have built a pretty damn cool community and I'm proud to be a new member of it. 

congratulations for the 1 million subscribers, i'd like you to review more notebook!!

I found you guys on your techquicky channel and played every video that I could find. You guys make the best technology videos on youtube. I love the work thats been made and can't wait for whats to come!

Amazing! :D

Congratulations to 1M Subscribers!  :)

Hopefully many more millions to come though. This is only the beginning! :D

Keep up the great work all of you! :lol:

And we'll keep watching ofcourse. Looking forward to more great reviews and unboxings coming soon guys :D

Have a good day! You deserve it :)

All of the newbies be replying to the thread!

Oh wait.

:P

This forum helped me with some computer issues I had when I was upgrading my current build like a month ago, Thanks Linus

I've been with you since your old NCIX days. It's been a plesaure watching your videos, I've learned a lot. 

Congratulations to you and the team, and please, don't stop making videos :D

I was randomly looking through a corsair video and in the comments someone said "man this linus guy is everywhere". So i looked ya up and liked the videos.  Anyway congrats on 1 mil.

Linus, I feel your videos are great to those who do and don't know their stuff in the tech world, so keep up the good work and make it to 10mil :)

Comb it with a brick

omg i want to win i found your chanel searching for how to build a pcXDDDD

I found out about this channel when i was searching for Steelseries Sensei's Review and Unboxing video about 2.5years ago.

Since then i have been fond of the contents shared by this channel.

Congrats again!! The first videos I saw of Linus was from the ncix channel on how to build a computer. It started my interest into computers. I started watching the linustechtips channel after watching an unboxing of the Bitfenix Raider. Thanks for the great videos. I would love to replace my old gaming PC with your custom one. Goodluck everyone!

LinusTechTips has been so much fun to watch. I hope that it will continue to produce high quality videos that are not only entertaining to watch but also very educational. You guys are great, best of luck making videos in the future. 

Congratulations!!! Thank you for your videos!!

I found Linus Tech Tips in several forums (especially Reddit) looking info for my first build. Then i subscribed after watching a couple of your very informative and easy to follow videos.

Greetings from Spain!