1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I found Linus last year and I enjoy all the content especially the WAN show  :D

Awseome giveaway ^^ I found your channel when I was looking for tutorials on how to build a pc. Still saving up for one though xD

I hope u will get another milion one day :) and actually your team just inspired me and my friend so we just making the same things in our language and we are already got a "sponzorship" with ASUS in our country :) Thank you so much for your work. And maybe i would be happy if edzel make some tutorials or just show some techniques, cause i am have the editor´s role too :) Keep going boys, you are the best and sorry for my english

just awesome channel with great content and its own personality.

rock on!

Congratulations on the awesome milestone guys!I found out about the channel when I was just starting to look at computer hardware. you guys were a huge help when trying to find out whether or not a product is good.

Again, congratulations and I hope I win :D.

I found linus tech tips from the trending videos on youtube!

(thats how popular you guys are!)

congrats for 1mill!

Love you guys

Keep up the amazing work!!!!

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800x + H150i Elite LCD     

RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB DDR4 3600MHz CL16

Motherboard: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Pro

GPU: MSI RTX 3070 Ventus 3X OC       

SSD 1: Corsair MP600 1tb (Windows)      

SSD 2: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb (Scratch Drive)   

SSD 3: Samsung 860 EVO 250gb

HDD 1: WD Blue 1TB

HDD 2: Seagate Barracuda 2TB

Case: NZXT H710

PSU: Corsair TX750M

Mouse: Lamzu Atlantis Pro Mini 4khz

Keyboard: Akko 5075B Plus

You guys were a big part in building my love and knowledge of PC and even helped me build my first system through build guides. I would just like to thank all of Linus Media Group for outputting such great content and for bring me over to the PC Master Race.

And i also wish to congratulate you guys on finally hitting 1,000,000 subs :D :D :D

• CPU- i7 4770K @ 4.4GHz

Cooler- Corsair H100i

GPU- Evga GTX 780 SC

Motherboard- Asus Maximus VI Hero

RAM- 16GB Kingston HyperX Beast 2400Mhz

Storage- Samsung EVO 250GB SSD

Storage- Samsung EVO 120GB SSD

Storage- random 2TB Hard Drive

PSU- Corsair GS800

Case- CMStorm Scout 2

Monitor- Asus VG248QE 24" 144Hz 1ms

Keyborad- Razer BlackWidow Ultimate 2013

Mouse- Razer Naga 2014

Headset- Corsair Vengeance 2100/ Sennheiser HD8 DJ

Steering Wheel- Logitech G27

Found LinusTechTips from a friend and ever since i started to watch you guys i was interested into computer parts. With your help i built my own pc awhile ago. :D

I was watching reviews of a gaming laptop that I wanted to buy at the time and stumbled upon Linus video when he was still working for NCIX, was quite entertaining so I decided to watch a few more of his reviews, and that's how it began.

PC build series, I do enjoy seeing how some of the computers are built.

And my favorite food is chicken curry with french fries, oh god, I could eat it non stop.

Have a good day everyone and good luck ! :)

I started following Linus after I saw his build a better silent workstation video. I followed his instructions and now I'm part off the enthusiast PC community. Thank you for all of your help Linus Media Group!

2014 - EVGA 780 SC ACX | 4790K | Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 | Vengeance DDR3 1600MHz 16GB | RM650 | Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | VGA248QE | Fractal Define r4

2015 - EVGA 980 | 4790K | Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 | Vengeance DDR3 1600MHz 16GB | RM650 | NZXT X41 | Asus ProArt 1080p IPS | Fractal Define r4

2017 - MSI Gaming X 1080 Ti | 6600K | Strix z270e | Trident DDR4 3GHz 16GB | RM650 | NZXT X42 | LG OLED B9 | Dell U3415W | Corsair Crystal 460x

2021 - MSI Gaming X 1080 Ti | 5600X | Strix B550-F | Trident Neo DDR4 3.6GHz 32GB | Dark Power Pro 12 1500W | EK AIO Basic 360 | LG OLED B9 | Dell U3415W | Corsair 5000D Airflow

2023 - Asus TUF 4090 | 5800X3D | Strix B550-F | Viper DDR4 3.6GHz 32GB | RM1000x | h150i 360 Elite LCD | LG OLED B9 | Dell U3415W | Corsair 5000D Airflow

I first found the Youtube channel when I was preparing to buy the parts for my desktop. It really helped me install my processor correctly : )

Congratulation guys!

I watched  your first video like 1.5 years ago.

I was absolutely amazed. I loved your content then, but i love it even more today.

You helped me building my first gaming rig. I want to thank you for that.

Keep up your good work! :)

i got here videos looking for a review, and love the other videos i found xD

I found Linus Tech Tips because I started to get interested in computers and building them. I told my friend that I was into it and he gave me around 2 grand and told me to put him together a gaming computer. (Specs below) I can honestly say I wouldn't have been able to do it without Linus tech tips because off all the amazing reviews of stuff and especially the quick as possible series. That series has helped me a ton! Very informative and interesting, so good job! Also good luck to whoever wins the give away!

* specs - core i7 4790k over clocked to 4.9ghz, MSI mpower motherboard, corsair 1866mhgz 16gb ram, corsair h100i cpu cooler, radeon r9 290 by gigabyte, 240gb ssd, 1tb green hdd, 750w bronze psu, and NZXT source 530.

Gosh i have been a sub for approximately 6 months, and it have been fantastic to see how professional you have become, its almost like watching a million dollar budget tv-series GOOD JOB GUYS!

i was so lucky that i found you by being refereed by a friend :D

for future videos it would be awesome to see some more build guides, and mayby some collaboration with other tech channels, it would be so cool if Linus media group an mkbhd could make a couple of vids together. 

Thanx for a lot of awesome material keep up the good work B)

I wouldn't mind winning some stuff

Oh man give me that PC. I love you guys at Linustechtips

HOLY!! Congratulations! I glad i subscribed to your channels. You guys helped me build my first pc, and it runs great. Hope you guys take it further! Giveaway is awesome and it would be great to win.

The one and only tech channel.  you guys deserve it, Gratz on 1mill subs