1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Gratz on the million :). Well I'll just leave a thank you for the great videos that I started to watch when I noticed the passion in unboxings and reviews that was not the case so often back in the days. Good job :).

I started off when i got into smartphones and then from there i got into gaming and saw how every youtuber plays on pc, so i started to research about pcs. This is when i stumbled on to the LTT and Linus seemed like an awesome friendly guy so i subbed and have been learning ever since. I think i really started getting into it was when he did his budget gaming guide and that gave me the inspiration to build a pc last year and I've started to get into this community since i wanted to prepare for a new build. Now i'm in love with tech and i probably spend more time reading about peoples builds and interesting debates than on my facebook :)

well

Mazal tov!

a friend told me about this channel about a year ago, and since then, i am hooked up.

thanks for countless amount of great videos!

This is my favourite youtube channel. I love you guys so much!

Ryzen 5 2600 3.9Ghz all cores 1.175V | MSI X470 Gaming Pro | 16GB ADATA Gammix D10 @ 3000C16 | Sapphire RX 5700 XT Pulse | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 250GB & 2x Samsung 860 EVO 500GB | Super Flower Leadex II 650W | Phanteks P350X

Asus VG245HE 24" 1080p 75hz | Logitech X-540 5.1 | Logitech G710+ MX Brown | Logitech G502 Hero | Logitech G440

First found one of your video's when watching reviews for a case, a case I'm still using today the NZXT Phantom.

I discovered linustechtips like a month ago, and I've watched just about every video on your channel. I never knew watching a dude talk shop about PC parts was so entertaining. Love your stuff and keep it up!

Dear Linus and Crew.

I'd like to say thank you. Firstly, for helping me build my first computer with your how-to builds. Your explanations, walk-throughs, and justifications helped me not only pick parts that worked well within my price point, but that maartde me happy overall with the astetic view of my rig.

Next, thank you for helping me build my Corsair 900D with 4 radiators, triple gtx 780ti's, and a 4930k. This thing is a beast, and I couldn't have built it without the help of your overkill build.

Lastly, thank you for giving me a job.

That last one is heavy and loaded, so let me relieve you of your questions.

Recently I have started a business dubbed Doogan Computers -- my computer repair company in America, that helps people build rigs, fix their machines, and gives advice to people as to how to go about doing both. It has become extremely successful and I owe a lot, if not all, of my knowledge and love for computers to you guys. You all have hooked me onto computers in general, and I couldn't be happier that I did.

Thank you to all of you in the Linus Tech Tips crew for making my life so amazing. You have been friends when I needed them the most.

Pierce

Go Linus Media Group! I cant even remember how I found the channel (been watching for just over a year I think - just never bothered to post anything). And about the favorite food thing - pizza (duuh) but a BIG pizza.

Can't really remember what video I first watched, but It was only a few months ago :)

I found linustechtips when I was building a budget desktop and haven't stopped watching since!

I love the videos on Linus Tech Tips.  They're generally a lot less samey compared to some channels and I really appreciate that.  

In the future, I'd like to see tutorial videos of some kind to help people out, for example, when Luke did that video about print screen software like puush etc.  

Also, congrats to Linus and the team!  1 Million is that special milestone and it can't get a whole lot better! 

I can't wait to see Linus Media Group grow in the future!

I call my PC Buddy.   Why?  Who knows?

Keep on doing all the vids you do! I don't know anyone better that does what you do so keep it up - LInusLAD

Awesome community, amazing reviews, and a ton of super fun.

Dear Linus, I found your channel through one of my gaming friends. He told me to get a G3258 intel pentium dual core. Since I was sceptical of a dual core in 2014 he told me to watch your video regarding the cpu. You convinced me and gave me a wonderfull pc and some guidelines to overclock it, I've been following your channel(s) ever since. Good luck in the future with all your endeavors!

I've been following Linus's youtube channels for a while now, and in my oppinion, it is by far the best source of information on tech related subject available on youtube. Not only are the videos informative, they are also highly entertaining.

As for the forum, I've lurked a fair bit, and the community seems really amazing and helpful. Never made an account though for whatever reason, until now, because hey, who doesn't want to win something so cool.

Congratulations guys.  I randomly stumbled on your channel while looking at pc component reviews on youtube and enjoyed the personality(for lack of a better word) that permeates all of your videos.

Thanks for all the hilarious and informative content! I found the channel not too long ago when I was finally looking into rebuilding my gaming rig; I quickly found the absolutely outstanding build guides and those are definitely my favorite videos on the channel.

On that topic, I'd love to see a "modder's delight" build guide of some kind, as I think the custom painting in the Ultimate Surround guide and little bit of necessary work around mods on the Overkill guide are an extremely interesting and often very relevant since water cooling enthusiasts especially frequently run into problems that require some modding (widening mounting holes with a dremel to accommodate a rear mounted rad on an Antec Twelve Hundred for example). Granted, that sounds like a particularly time intensive build guide so I won't count on seeing one soon!

I think you're doing everything I want to see on a tech review channel, so keep up the amazing work!

Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 | ASUS Z97-A | Intel Core i5 4690K | G.Skill Ripjaw 4 GB (desperately needs upgrade) | MSI Radeon R9 290 | EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 | Samsung 840 EVO 250 GB SSD | Seagate Constellation 1 TB HDD (also needs upgrade) | NZXT Kraken X61 for CPU | NZXT Kraken X61 + G10 for GPU | Corsair M45 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | ASUS Xonar DSX | Denon AD-H2000

Hi guys I came here from the youtube channel. Linus and crew, you guys have helped me so much in the past year or so with great honest reviews on products highlighting both the pro's and con's. Your build guides and overclocking guides have helped me build a great gaming rig that I can get so much more out of than I thought I could. Just like to say a thanks from across the pond, will keep tuned and cant wait to join this community!

Omigrrrr Linus ive been watching your vids since forever now so hyped for 1 mil!!!!!! i enjoy all your videos, and lmao even the corny jokes xD keep producing Smiles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHpost-132344-0-52599100-1410459748_thumb.

Found Linus Tech Tips when I purchased a ThermalTake Level 10 GT Tower and was looking at some reviews and pointers and since then have pretty much watched a video from the guys as often as possible... Thanks for reigniting my passion for computers and Congrats on the 1,000,000 Subs to date keep it up its much appreciated