1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

i am so happy to see that you got 1 million subscribers today. i am just a big fan of your work. i was thinking to move to canada to try to get a job at Linus Tech Tips or NCIX. I wish i lived in the canada or the usa because inn iceland where i live is not much pc hardware like canada or the usa. I wish had the chance to win the pc giveaway but it like 99.99% not gonna happen. but i dont care if your channel is still on i will always watch you video. I had ones a good gaming pc but i sold it because i was buying a better car.

Sorry for the bad english writing.

Her is my email if i got something then i gonna be happy kristrj@gmail.com

Kv Kristþór Ingi Jónsson

This message has been processed through the processor AMD FX 8150 that I bought at LinusTechTips recommendation that I saw in this video 

LinusTechTips has helped me to take some decisions in matter of devices/hardware. Thank you Linus.

Leaving that aside, I would like to win that custom PC !

Greetings from Romania !

Hi Linus, I've been watching your amazing content for a very long time now, and I think I've watched almost every video from you,

You guys are amazing!!!

Please keep creating this sort of great content :)

Congratulation on your one million subscribers and hope u have fun doing more reviews 

I miss the home video style videos from the past. I mean the new ones are great, but they aren't as personal. Any plans to update linuscattips with somewhat regular videos? I and many others miss your cat videos!  :wub:​ 

• Found a video of NCIX featuring you and, trough the way you presented it, i search for more and found out that you had a channel. Been following since.

• It's nice to see high end stuff and i can't complain because i have that too, but, in a way of expanding the channel/forum/etc, i think it would be nice if you could feature old hardware. I will explain how and why:
  1. Your Canadian/USA market can become saturated and so it can be good for you to start thinking globally.
  2. Canada and Europe have a less of a consumerist way about buying new stuff than Americans have (nothing against it's just different education). So it's more likely that old hardware it's still being used.
  3. South America, Africa, Asia and China recycles a lot of old hardware from Canada, USA, and Europe and then sales as it was new. That's an huge market by it's on.
  4. Hardware sponsors my not like it but you can make it stand if you compare old hardware with the new sponsored hardware.
  5. You can tackle that audience/public that: are those retro-lovers; loves hardware but can't afford high end stuff; has high end stuff but still uses old as second/third rig; youngsters that still uses the old living room pc but is becoming fan of tech; etc... 
  6. You will not spend money on buying old-hardware because every one of you must have old pc's laying around.
  7. Can be a "once a month" video.

• Favourite food - spiritual cod (bacalhau espiritual) Portuguese dish

Congratulations for the 1 Million!!

PS: Sorry about my English, not my native language. 

Thank you Linus Media Group for all that you have created.

Sincerely,

Lonely

Congratulations. I have always loved what you guys do. Keep it up!

I've been following you guys for a long time!

Love the video's, combined with the humor.

And I feel bad for just signing up on the forum... D:

Ah well, gonna try and support you on here too!

Love the videos you guys put out, you were the first and honestly remain one of 5 people I actually sub to on YouTube.

Keep up the great work!

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Thanks for all of you're videos Linus and the team, I have enjoyed watching them, and I have a few things that I could ask, Please upload more on Channel Super Fun, I think that ChannelSuperFun is great and funny, and I would really like more mid range GPU reviews. I think that all of you're channels are great, and lets hope soon we get another million! :)

0e17.png

I don't remember how I found LinusTechTips but I remember it was like 2 or 3 years ago. I always like the energy that he puts to the reviews. I would like to see the review of the Alienware Area-51 a huge beast. And my favorite food is pasta :D

http://www.alienware.com/landings/area-51/

Good luck to everybody but more for me :P

Thank you for all your videos, best youtube channel! I loved notebook cooler video, it was absolutely hilarious!

I was introduced to pc gaming by my friend. He sowed me Linus Tech Tips and since then I was watching your videos. I love you channel and the quality of your videos is amazing. Sometimes it is hard to watch other peoples content because I am used to your high quality. To me Linus tech tips is like a benchmark of tech video quality.

Now here I am, trying to build my own pc, and I know about pretty much everything regarding assembling the pc. From what GPU to choose, all the way to fans and cable management. Thank you Linus and everyone who is working with you.

Congrats on your success Linus team! Well done. Do some more unboxings/reviews!!! :D

I can't remember exactly how i got to your channel, but i remember the day very distinctly.  5yrs ago i was feeling very ill and for the life of me i could not sleep that night, and at the time i was very adamant about building my own pc.  i found your channel and i honestly watched it all night from videos of ncix and your own channel.  i learned most of what i know today from your channel in terms of tech and computers.  I've been a silent follower ever since and i just wanted to say thank you for getting me through that sleepless night and giving me some quality informational entertainment.

I first found Tech Tips when I was trying to help a friend build a system and was looking up information on some CPU's since then I've never looked back. I love the Tech Tips channel and thanks to Linus I can fuel my quest to know more about awesome tech stuff from GPU's to case fans!

Hey Linus :) i remember what earned my subscription from you , and that was when i saw your video on the G710+ keyboard , i was so overwhelmed at the way you presented it with such detail and high production quality. I could tell you genuinely loved technology and that really made me want to support you and Ive been pleased with your videos since :)

Thanks for all the videos and congratulations. You guys are grate! Think the first video i found was a old Wan show episode. When i was looking for some tech talk to pass the time.

Keep up the good work!

Congratulations Linus :D I've been following you since I decided to build my first ITX machine a year and a half ago, I must have watched your Silverstone ft03 mini build guide like 10 times :P Didn't get to actually build it in the end, been stuck with this laptop, so a new rig would be pretty sweet!