1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Warning this text is based on True story:

When i got my New pc in 2012 i was really exited to see a review of my gpu to see how powerfull it is and back then i didint know a thing a about computers... I typed in my 7750 review and the first thing that poped up is linuses review even tho it wasnt the same card,i clicked on the video and that decision changed my life literally,when i saw how great that unboxing and first look (back when he did those) i amediately checked the other videos and then i made an YouTube account because for some reason i didint have one lol and i subsribed to Linus and from then i watch every single video he creates even if i cant afford it,i watch every wan show possible and i try to catch them on twitch even tho its like 1:30pm when they stream and if linus stoped YouTube i dont know what i would do (probably cry a few weeks lol).And i would like to thank LTT crew for being so awsome.

i found out about Linus tech tip at Christmas 2013 when i decided to build my own computer because i was not sure of all the things that i needed to buy to build a computer.

shot for all the amazing video's you guys produced over the years, been watching you since the start and love all your review's and unboxing.

would love to see more of the old school hand cam footage with random crap you guys do like in the old day's

My Rig: Intel 3770k with Corsair H100i pull, Asus Z98 pro , Corsair Vengeance 8GBx2 2100 mhz CL9, Galax HOF 1080 TI, 4 x OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig Raid 0, Corsair AX 850, Corsair Obsidian 650D

I subscribed to the channel because my subscrition feed was mostly comedy stuff and I wanted something to be aware about new technology stuff and so far you guys never disapointed me. Thank you so much.

I first found LinesTechTips back in May when I finally decided to build my first computer. Knowing next to nothing about what to do, I turned to youtube and found you. I probably watched a good 100+ videos learning as much as a could. I even watched every TechQuickie to learn more. With your videos, I built my first PC back in July and couldnt be happier. Couldnt of done it without you.

Congrats on 1 million subscribers LTT!!  My favourite videos have to be the overkill builds and handy tech under $100.  Definitely looking forward to your reviews on upcoming g-sync and freesync monitors.  Cheers

I guess i found linus tech tips when i was looking for information when i started building my own rig
There is a lot of bogus and bull$h1t on the internet, but in linus we thrust
Congrats and GL

I'm really sad for finding this channel so late (~6 months ago) :( but  I'm happy that I found it at all! Best tech channel on Youtube! Congrats on 1M subscribers!  :D

You affect the world by what you browse - Tim Berners-Lee

I would like to thank the LTT team and specially you Linus, thanks to all of you I now know what I want to do in my future after high school, you sparked my computer and tech interest into another level and inspired me to try and have a future career in the business, you have had more influence on people than you probably think! :) Thank you

Thank you for making videos to make us happy!!! congrats on 1million subs :)

Linus is amazing. He has helped me and so many of my friends when it comes to tech. THANKS MAN!!

Congrats Linus and Team; way to go!!!

I went back and tried to see if I could figure out what the first video from LTT was that I saw but could not.  I do know when I subscribed; it was the video review of the Asus Xonair Xense which I ended up buying and still use.

1 Timothy 1:15

Nice work! I`m love to see these computer cases analysis xD

And i found the channel searching for a grapich cards unbox on yt search.

Great Job! Love your channel not a sub for long but i will be for a long time! Thanks. (fingers crossed i win something)

Also is this an international give-away? I'm in the UK

HI Love your videos, good luck to everyone in the giveaway :) 

Put me in that hat too.

I love LinusTechTips more than Barnacles Nerdgasm (he is not going to like that)!! I enjoy watching every video that you produce. I love technology and will always subscribe to you and like you videos. Well done for achieving 1 million subscribers and keep up the good work!! That PC and Surface sounds good!! Cant wait till the WAN show!! :)

First off, congratulations on reaching 1m subscribers! Really appreciate what you've been doing, and helping out those clueless people out there that are similar to me through your videos (the community here is awesome as well). Great job so far and keep up the good work.

I found Linustechtips on my recommended list on youtube. I think it would be cool to see a review on the MSI GE60/70 because it is a more affordable laptop and I want you to review a laptop that isn't top of the line.

Thank you for your entertaining content, keep up the work.

Also, I like clouds.

First started watching LinusTechTips when i saw a video about installing a CPU. Don't remember the exact video, but i've been watching the channel everyday since then. Thanks for the high quality videos!

Congrats on the 1mill guys, ye really deserve it. I found your channel by looking for a phone review and loved the professionalism and funny remarks and was hooked ever since. Keep up the great work!