1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

My favorite color is sky blue

Enthoo Primo - ASUS Maximus Formula VII - 4790k 4.8ghz 1.28v - EK Supremacy Evo Clean - 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical - 1000w EVGA Supernova Gold - 2x Alphacool Monsta Rads in push/pull - 2x Galaxy 780 HoF with EK waterblock

Build Log http://imgur.com/a/UV6Wh Just want to warn everyone, my build log is pretty mediocre.

Saw you on PKA last week, had heard about you before, and enjoyed your tech talk.

I have been watching the videos on your channel and really enjoy them! Congratulations on 1,000,000!

Linus i found you on youtube whilst looking for info on pc parts for a rig i still have that rig and my dad uses it. I think what you lot at linus media group do is great im only 15 and from watching you and luke and all the others i already know more than my I.T.C teachers and my dad which did I.T all his life so just want to say no linus THANKYOU. :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)

Don't even exactly remember how I found this channel. I think it was during the time I was buying parts for my workstation, probably some cooler or gpu review :D

I love linus tech tips!!! I found the channel by seeing your videos every time looked for a review for something on YouTube!! Well done on 1 million subs!

Thanks for informing me about all the cool things that are going on within the tech world! :D

CONGRATS ON 1 MILLION SUBS.post-99720-0-98820700-1410457885.gif Seriously that's awesome man you deserve a lot more than that, I found your vids a couple months ago when I was looking up motherboard reviews for my first build, basically seen hundreds of your vids since then and you've helped me out a lot with the planning stages. Saving up for the rig now and it's all thanks to you and a few other youtubers that I could even get this far. It would be good if I won but I'm not too bothered, whatever you do keep making videos so we all know what's what in the tech world  :)

Ah, I am so excited. I guess I will just say some random crap, so yeah. I first started watching Linus Tech Tips back in March when I decided I would start trying to learn a lot about computer stuff so I could build a PC. Then, even after my computer was up and running, I continued to watch the videos as I found then interesting and amusing sometimes. They introduced me to a new world of technology I never thought I could comprehend, but now I can. Also, My favourite food is Beef Brisket and my favourite TV show is Adventure Time. :P. I hope to watch your videos all the way past 10 Million subs and past that point. Thank you.

Congrats on your mild stone and accomplishments!!!!!!!!!!!!! I found you because your videos came up alot when searching for pc parts and reviews. I really enjoyed them and i always thought the lab coat was funny. I wish you would bring back that thing lol so funny and the reason i have stayed around is because i really enjoy your content and your living the pc dream that evey tech guy dreams of. lol Keep up the good work and i dont care what i receive it can be a hug and ill be happy :)

CPU:I7-4790K @ 4.8ghz MOTHERBOARD:MSI-Z97-G45 Ram:G-SKILL SNIPER 8GB 1866 GPU:Msi GTX 970 4G COOLER:PHANTEK PH TC14PE BK 3 FAN CONFIG PSU:Roswell Lightning 1300W HDD: 1TB WD, 2TB SEGATE Mushkin 120GB SSD CASE:COOLER MASTER HAF 922

Your vids have helped me understand so much more about computers and how to set up a dual graphics card rig and also helped me find out what processor I should use in my rig just need to actually buy the processor

How did I find Linus on YouTube...? I don't even remember, I must be getting old.

I like Bubbles, Sushi, fish, and the smell of sharpies.

Good luck to all!

You must "Quote" to get my attention​.

~IBIubbleTea - 20/07/2014 

Linus I have been aware about your channel for quite a while and I now regularly watch the videos made by you and your team as a proud subscriber. I find the As Fast As Possible videos very helpful on answering the majority of the holes in my computing knowledge and it is your channel that I always go to first for the latest tech updates and reviews. I feel that I have been excepted into a very intelligent and well humored community. Linus keep up the flawless videos and don't stop making me laugh as I watch torrents of cold water being poured on top of you xD!   

I've been following LTT since the "blue room days", and i have to say the content has truly excelled over the years. Keep up the exelent work guys!!!

I pretty much made this account for the contest, but I love linus tech tips. Linus has always been my assurance when I'm unsure of a purchase.

My favourite videos are the build guides, I watch this despite having already built my PC! haha

This was the first Linus Tech Tips video I viewed. It was late 2013, and I was planning my new build. It would be the first computer I built with a water loop, and the one I had chosen was the H100i. I have been an avid watcher of the channel since then, have learned a lot, and thoroughly enjoyed it all. Thanks for all you do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyC3lZ5WFMk

I would love for you to make a video about the new ducky mini, or just a 60% keyboard in general and give pros/cons to them.

The fact is that I'm not really sure about how I got to know your channel, but I guess it was through a video linked on neogaf to one of your building tutorials. It took me a while to subscribe, but I was religiously watching all of your videos. It's funny how I became hooked to this kind of stuff in such a short period of time, from newbie (which I still am) to follower of a youtube channel dedicated to pc hardware (and more, I know xD).

You helped me building my first PC, as I followed you through the steps of your Fractal Design R4 build and you "pushed" me to save some money and buy a LG-34UM95. Btw, it's funny how the thing that took you roughly 30 minutes became a morning (and afternoon) of almost frustration and delight (yeah, I know, the magic of video editing and my clumsy hands xD).

I'd like to add that one of my favourite things about your channel is how clear, informative and well done all of your videos are, not forgetting that it's cool to have something to watch everyday.

Thank you and your team.

Greetings from Spain!

I've been watching your videos daily for the past two years. Gotta say, you make awesome content :) I even learned to build PC's by watching your videos :3 Sadly, my motherboard died today and it will propablt rake weeks, or even months to get a new from RMA :'( Would be REALLY REALLY awesome to win the pc ;__;

linus is the best in reviewing of products (my opinion), i found this channel via the NCIX COM channel. and Congrats on 1 million subscribers! ;)

I found Linus Tech Tips while looking for videos pertaining to building my own computer. Not that I have the funds for it, but I like to research and plan and...dream. I also have a friend who is financially able to build her own setup, and I would like to be knowledgeable enough to help without wrecking everything or making a completely illogical setup while finally getting some hands on experience. I honestly cannot think of anything, specifically, that I would like to see you guys review. Nearly anything will do so that I can geek out over it/wish that I had ALL OF THE MONEY. Hmm...I honestly like all of the videos that I have seen thus far. I tend to keep going back to the build and cooling videos.  I like sandwiches...with wasabi and seaweed and tomatoes. Sandwich meat is optional and typically goes ignored. Anything that is not a sandwich is eaten separately and cannot touch. Occasionally sandwiches get dismantled. It feel necessary. My favorite foods are based almost entirely on texture because taste doesn't really register (or smell).  Umbreon and Espeon tie for my favorite Pokemon. I find socks hilarious for no particular reason that I am able to ascertain. Umm...I doodle a lot of butts because, apparently, I never got out of the "butts are funny!" phase. 

ANYwho, congrats on 1,000,000 subscribers (as well as -around- 200 million views, 4.8 million likes, 1.8 million comments, 100 thousand members on your site, 500 videos, and....thirteen hundred YEARS of collective time spent watching said videos. holy numbers, batman!)!! Keep it up (please please please)!