1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Found Linus through youtube about a year ago.  Love to watch the vids and they have helped me pick out tech that I wanted for my computer, may it be parts or accessories.  Keep up the great work.

-Shakes

You guys will probably break the 2 million barrier in a shorter time than the 1 million took.

I love watching Linus Tech Tips because you guys are really knowledgeable (you know your shit :P) and you guys have a very appealing sense of humor, to me at least. Oh and I love computers :-)

Good luck in your future endeavors 

Gigabyte z87x-ud3h \ Intel® Core™ i7-4770K \ Corsair Vengeance 2x8GB \ EVGA GeForce GTX 780 Ti SC \ Corsair CX750M \ Onboard sound (Alc898)

I am really excited about the whole room water cooling series you are going to do. I would like to see coverage of the new era of wearable tech like smartwatches, Google Glass, etc... Congrats Linus and the awsome group on 1 million subs. Keep up the amazing work!

Congrats on 1 Million Subs, awesome work guys, keep it up!  :D

I have to say the WAN show is great and I view the boards a lot for recommendations etc. Shoot, I'v watched so many of these flipping videos I should probably start contributing more...

I really want you to do a smartwatch video where u compare all the new ones.

grats fellas. found linus on NCIX youtube page about 3-4 years ago and followed him from there. if I had to pick one item... the gaming rig, mostly to have that awesome custom paint job I'm sure is forthcoming.

Congrats on 1 million subs. I first found out about LTT when looking up things to know before building my first PC. The first LTT video I ever watched was a short video warning people about static electricity and the video that got me to sub was the unboxing of the Corsair 600T White. Thanks for all the great content!

Hi there!

I'm from Spain, and I would love to see you guys reviewing a spanish company that manufactures PCs, it's name is Mountain, I think they're worth it. It would be an honor. I love your hard work, I really do, keep up!

Have a nice day!

I'm proud to be a subscriber since the NCIX days! :D

Rig specs: 3930k | 32GB RAM | GTX580 | Asus PB278 | Corsair K90 | Logitech G700 | HD558's 

There once was a cat named Sam

He liked to eat peanut butter and jam

But when he was out he started to pout

For his mom made him potatoes and ham

I first came across your channel when I searched a review for some computer parts that I later bought. Now whenever I want to buy something I search on your channel and on the forum.

Haha, I remember when I first found you. I was looking for a review of the Sony Xperia and you happen to be the video I clicked on. Now your my go to guy for reviews on certain items I want. Congratz and thanks for everything! ^-^

I LOVE Lasagna!
But seriously, congratulations to the whole LTT crew.

Hey Linus! and the rest of you =)

I found LinusTechTips 3 years ago when i wanted a new computer and needed some reviews on hardware.. I have always been building my own computers, and yet i started to watch ALL your videos including all your "how to build" and "DIY". Just because i love you! <3   What i like about the channel, is your honest opinion... if you dont like it, you say you dont like it! and as a result of that, we can see better products when something new comes out, because when the big manufactures listen to you! Keep up the good work, and a BIG congratulations on hitting 1 mill subs! well deserved.

(sorry for any spelling, im from Denmark)

Thomas

I found your channel cuz i wanted to overclock my processor at the first time i fried it, ( somehow they gave me a new one XP ) and after watching your video i did it and now i run at 4.8Ghz at a cool 30ºC,THNX for that :D.

I love the videos that you guys explain the product and say tips on how to use it and how can i get the most of it.

I would love a review of the BEST PC IN THE WORLD.

LOVE SHRIMP :D.

The pc build by Linus and the crew would be awsome! #GIMMI THAT

I wanted to build my own pc and then i found your channel 2 years ago. I watched all i could and now i've already build 6 pc's (for friends and family) and i'm going for more :)

Thanks linustechtips!

I honestly cannot remember how I found your videos, I have been watching them for a long time!

Been watching since 2009! Ah, those were the days!

It would be neat for an update of the linus tech tips testing setup. Wonderful videos, keep posting vids for me to keep enjoying!! :D

Congrats Linus, thanks for the videos,i found your channel when i was looking for a review of the XL2420T which i bought after that and still my main monitor :)