1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I really love the reviews and "Fast As Possible" videos. They really are helpful for those of us techies that were "late-to-the-party."

Congratulations adn many more to come to all!

The first and by far the best channel i found when i was looking for Hardware tips for my first own build ;)

congrats for reaching 10*10subscriber and keep up the great work (=^__^=)

i've learned so much in the 4 years of watching your videos and i hope to do so in the future ;)

Would love to see Logan or JJ on the WAN show again, since a year i watched every live-stream even if it is late at night (^__^)

but i somehow miss the "old school" unboxings >__< 

Massive congratulations to everyone on the LTT team! :D I found LTT about a year ago when looking at various case reviews, it was one of your traditional unboxings. I think it was of the Corsair Carbide 400R.

I don't contribute here much, but I do read a lot of the posts here - especially in the build logs section

Anyway thanks for putting this giveaway together, and best of luck to everyone!

Thanks team Linus for the entertainment and education.  Build guides, cool tech under $100, $200 ect, and the good olde fasion reviews are my main favorites off the top of my head....Oh and the random projects like the tv cabinet fan project are pretty cool too.

From the bottom of our hearts, thank you all for giving us the opportunity to do a job that we love - a job that is truly one of the best in the world.

http://youtu.be/VBBCA6zKZx4

As thanks, please accept this small token of appreciation - a pretty awesome giveaway for our awesome Linus Tech Tips community members :D

PRIZES

Microsoft Surface Pro 3

Custom PC Built by Linus, with a case that is "signed and designed" by the Linus Media Group crew

ASUS G550J - One of the laptops used on the HighLANder excursion, signed by Linus Media Group, Tek Syndicate, Austin Evans, and Newegg TV

GIVEAWAY RULES

Post ONCE in this thread to enter. Include whatever you want in the post - how you found Linus Tech Tips, your favourite series or style of video on Linus Tech Tips, what product you would like to see us review in the future, heck, we'll even take a post about your favourite food. Creativity is always welcome :)

This contest will run from 9/10/2014 until 9/19/2014 at 4:30pm PDT. Winners will be drawn live on The WAN Show using a random number generator.

The Surface Pro and the custom system will be given to the first two posts that are selected in the draw, the G550J will go to a random member that we feel embodies the attitude of the linustechtips.com community (who has posted in this thread ^_^).

Winners will be contacted through the forum and will have 3 days to reply to claim the prize before we re-draw!

Good luck, and again, thank you all for supporting us thus far :D

For me, you are the reason I got in to even consider and got aware of gaming computers. And eventually built several rigs following guidlines and reading the forum. Want to thank you all and wish and hope you guys be doing this great job you been doing fo a loong loong time to come.

I can't really remember the thing that brought me to your channel, but i kept coming for the, always entertaining, inappropriate jokes :) also segways that make zero sense ever on the WAN show.

Congratulations on the 1 million subscribers! Been following you guys sense my first PC build! Keep the awesome content coming!

I started watching your chanel when I was 12 and was looking to build a pc. you guys helped me a lot, thank you<3

Hello Linus Media Group!

I really love your work! I learned so much from, and the techquickie is so cool!

And for creativy I wear glasses :D

And my cat is gone :(

Greetings Chillic_ :)

dont really remember how i found you but i'm loving it since.

hX1mb.gif

Needs more LinusCatTips.

Congratulations Linus, Luke, Edzel, and the gang!

I've been subscribed since the NCIX days, god how Linus and his content have changed, from the wacky intro with the card board to more professional intro's; from blonde hair to brown. It has been amazing and I hope you guys keep up the amazing videos you have been making for the past couple of years.

I have 1 main request, do the WAN show at a time more suitable for us Euro people, since the couple of times I watched it I fell asleep mid show, and the YT archive doesn't have the amazing Twitch chat

As for products, what I'd really like to see you guys show in a video is show not just your office and the workstations in that, which you have already done, but I would like to see the software you guys use, not just the Adobe stuff, but the software like Display FUsion that you showed off and I have been using ever since, and with that the apps you always have installed on your phones, that kind of stuff

A sincere thank you for all those amazing videos and I hope you keep up the good work

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."

Main rig:

i7-4790 - 24GB RAM - GTX 970 - Samsung 840 240GB Evo - 2x 2TB Seagate. - 4 monitors - G710+ - G600 - Zalman Z9U3

Other devices

Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone

Surface Pro 3 - i7 - 256Gb

Surface RT

Server:

SuperMicro something - Xeon e3 1220 V2 - 12GB RAM - 16TB of Seagates 

Awesome giveaway. Been watching linus tech tips for quite some time now and I always enjoyed it. (even the ghetto unboxings in the backroom at NCIX)

Your build guides actually gave me the confidence to build my first gaming pc from the bottom up.

Keep up the amazing work and I will keep watching at least untill you've reached 2 million subs!

This channel is the best channel out there talking about tech and media. The WAN shows are fun and exiting to watch because who knows everything that's going on in the world of tech... Well LMG does! Whoop whoop. Hope you continue your YouTube for a long time and good luck with your company. Let's hope the give away goes to people who can really need an upgrade or a pc/tablet/laptop!

Congrats guys!, Im new to the site but ive been with Ncixcom, and LinusTechTips for a while now. A big milestone to achieve on youtube. Your also doing a giveaway which is going to be very awesome :)

Thanks, linus , Wheels, Jack and the rest of the Ncix and Linus Media Crew :)

The extreme build guides were my introduction and what got me hooked. Nice job guys, and congrats on 1 Million!

o my good i can't belive that this is finaly happening, im a subscribed to the channel since it was only 20k fairly small so good luck for me!

Linus, you and your crew were and still are role models for every one of your fans. We enjoy your videos, we enjoy that you constantly increase their quality, we enjoy seeing all of you smiling.

You made us all laugh, cry and sometimes shock - YOU MADE US LOVE YOU.

I'm pretty sure that this comment will be buried under tons of other posts but I'd love to see whole LinusMediaGroup at a dinner celebrating 1mln subs at Linus's house reviewing his wifes cooking :)

I found out that LinusTechTips was a fantastic youtuber, when i was about to build my first computer! I watched his guides step to step and everything went great and not a single thing did i break! 

thanks to linus and his crew for helping me out with your videos!! 

~PaniX