1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

my fav. thing of this forum, are the GIFs ( on the profile pics)

so here's my payback:

especially the anime GIFs:

too das i can't post them here...

Hello from Portugal!

I love LinusTechTips channel, it's probably my favourite thing to watch on YouTube, you clearly love what you do!

Hope I win something but eitherway I will become a regular on the forums!

Hey linus! I am so excited for you and your team! I found you guys through reddit (PcMasterRace) and I'm always impressed by the dedication you have to the quality of the videos, and of the build. I always love seeing you review top of the line stuff and always end up binge-watching your videos, 1 video just isn't enough for me! 

@ The LinusMediaGroup the content you guys are creating is just amazing, it is educative funny and realy easy to understand and to follow along. You guys are just doing such an amazing job, you realy deserve the 1 Million subs and the Golden YouTube Plate :D In my oppinion you deserve more attention. Please keep up the good work. Hope we will see much more enjoable content in the futer :) Thanks very much :)

I've followed LinusTechTips for awhile.  Been using the reviews to figure out what would work well with future plan at rebuilding my gaming rig, but...It seems like everytim I make up my mind to rebuild it, I see a new video and go, I WANT THAT!  So, with that being said, my rebuild has been pushed back like 4 times.  Curse your reviews Linus...!  Also, seeing your tour of your studio, has given me and idea for my own stuff, if I ever get around to starting up my project.

Not to mention, it works great as a time filler in between tickets in the tech support department where I work.   :)  Would love to do something like LTT at somepoint in the future.

I've learned quite a few useful things, especially in the water cooling realm...still working out the kinks and the money to build my PC, but I'm getting there.  

Congratulations on 1M subscribers and climbing!

Hi.

This is my first post on this forum.

Actually I followed your videos for some time but didn't have the time to be on the forum aswell.

I discovered Linus's channel by a youtube recomandation after searching for some hardware reviews and since then I watch the videos every day. Sometimes I get home, grab a beer and just sit and watch. You guys are awesome and thank you for high quality content and for this great comunity.

So Linus the views and subscribers are just numbers :D LOL

I hope all of you know this and nobody gets mad at me.

Linus I love your videos and keep the awesome work up!! I found you for 1 year ago when looking a review for the bitfenix prodigy. Can you do a watercooled build guide with acryllic tubing.

Thanks for being awesome ☺

First found your channel years ago when I was searching about how to build a PC and what parts to use, still watch every video, great guys and great community

Intel i5 3570K | Msi GTX 660 | 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | 3TB Seagate Barracuda | AsRock Z77 Extreme 6 | Sharkoon T28 

Razer Black Widow Ultimate 2013 | Rocaat Pyra | Steelseries 7H | Corsair SP2500

Hi Linus, my name is Oliver, I'm 14 years old and I am very passionate about computers. As arrogant as it my sound :) i built my first computer when i was 11, it had a slow dual 1300mhz 1.5gb of ram and a 440gt, i was so excited, the performance difference just opened my eyes as to what computers could really do. After a couple of years i built my second, it took me quite a while to save up but i now own a 4770k and a hd7870. After building it, i benched marked it and played games at high res. But it wasn't that that made me smile it was looking at the computer that I had built, and it was linusmediagroup who helped me do so. I am not going to lie that prize would be great but you have done enough for me- as cheesy as it may sound- so thank you :).

post-94106-0-12705500-1410457265_thumb.j

The sincerity is real in that video is real haha.

Thanks to linus media group though. definitely awakened my interest for computer hardware and was also a primary source for my learning about computer hardware. 

I have been watching your videos for som time now and I must say that you make truly great content! I love to see new technology beeing reviewed, tested and explained. Keep up the good work!

winning the surface pro 3 or the sweet gaming pc... damn!!! :o 
would be awesome!!

and i love pizza :D

cheers for keeping me up late, clueing me up and making the mrs mad haha. your content is spot on lads

From the bottom of my heart,

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

So... I haven't been around for very long. I discovered you guys just a few months ago.

However, ever since, I haven't missed a single video. I even went ahead and watched a pretty good amount of past ones, almost as to "compensate"... Because  what you, Linus, and all your crew, are doing, is awesome. I never thought I could find such quality content over hardware... anywhere, really. To be honest, in the past, I haven't really been too fond of even informing myself about high tech stuff. Not because I didn't like it. No. Rather because I never really came across anything that appealed to me.

But then I found you. I realised how much I have missed the past few years, not only about your content, but about enthusiast technology in general. I don't have much money right now, as I'm still a student, and, even if it had always interested me, I never really dived into the PC tech media... Because reading bland text about things I would never get to be able to buy before years kinda made me feel... meh.

But, I don't don't know what it's in with you guys. Is it your radiating cheerful selves? Your not-too-serious attitude, which is only second to your professionalism? The fact that you are obviously enjoying yourselves in what you do? Lots of other things I think. But, anyway, you guys... You managed to make me enjoy it. I'm no longer feeling meh about those things. You guys make me dream !

So thank you for enlightening our daily lives, and providing such great quality content. I can only imagine how tough it might have been at some point. That kind of business doesn't run on itself. But you made it, and all I can say is congratulations, you deserve it !

And a shoutout to the community too. When I finally get to build my own PC, I know I can count on you guys o/

Sorry for the long post, and sorry if my English ain't perfect ("meh"? Really? Can't find an other word?!? >.<), I'm not native.

Gratz again, keep up the good work !

Hey Linus and gang,

I'm a fairly recent subscriber, I think I found you maybe 2 months ago when I was looking for keyboard reviews of all things. I was really impressed with the detail you gave, and it was clearly a review rather than just another unboxing video. I started to look at other videos and I was really impressed at how you made the channel look and feel professional despite the limitations that you have.

Great job, keep it up. 

You are a great youtuber!  You taught me many things about computer and accessories for the computers and i've learned a lot from you, Keep up the great work man, much appredciated

As someone who uses a broad range of PC products on a regular basis, I ALWAYS come to LinusTech for the know how on said products.  I know that you guys are giving the best and most unbiased content each and every time.  The added humor is always a plus too...  and then there is Slick ;)

I found ur channel while looking for how good the aorus x7 and found ur channel really nice ever since (btw got aorus x7 860 sli edition ) GRATZ ON 1MILLION

Well, I cant say that Linus was the one who got me back into PC gaming (it was elric), but i have been following for some time.

AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

Post ONCE in this thread to enter. Include whatever you want in the post - how you found Linus Tech Tips, your favourite series or style of video on Linus Tech Tips, what product you would like to see us review in the future, heck, we'll even take a post about your favourite food. Creativity is always welcome :)

Found Linus while wanting to build my own pc. My favorite video is the Asus G750JS review becaue I ended up buying one because of it. I'll watch anything you post. My favorite food is food, because all food is good food.

I found out about LinusTechTips when I was looking for a case.
I was looking at the Cooler Master HAF XM. Found your video review of the case and it helped me make my choice to buy the case.
Been subscribed ever since =]