1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

The first time i saw LinusTechTips was when i was researching for a first time build last year(I havent even finished it yet!! :huh: . Out of all the videos i watched, LTT seemed to be the most informative while also being entertaining. So I learned a lot. I think it would be cool to see a k70 rgb unboxing and review since it was anticipated so much. it seems to be good from what I hear. 

Thank you for bringing us the best tech-related content on youtube on a daily basis. :)

WOW seeing Linus Media Group grow was a amazing thing to see. Keep on GOING!

Nice work hitting the 1 million milestone.

I don't know how long i have been subbed, 

and i don't know how many video's i've seen but i will keep watching cause i've learned much over the years

ohhh man. this is awesome! Congrats on hitting a million!

I found you because of a build video you did. I think it was the $1500 build and all I could think about during the first five minutes was, "This guy is wearing a lab coat while building a PC...that's freaking awesome," and it seemed like you knew what you were talking about. Subscribed, joined the forums later, and haven't regretted it once. I love each and every video and your jokes can be pretty funny sometimes; if not, it's always fun to see you make a fool out of yourself :P. Looking forward to your whole room custom loop setup and the other amazing stuff you're going to do. Keep it up!

P.S.: Luke is awesome x 100.

Congratulations to everyone on Linus Media Group, and especially to Linus of course <3.

Can't remeber how long I've been subscribed to your channel but it feels like it has been a long time. I found out about it through the "recommended channels" section of Youtube.

When I first saw the avatar of the channel I tought: "Who is this guy and why is he posing like Steve Jobs?"

And then I thought: "Well, I like technology and I'm always looking for ways to expand my knowledge about it, so why not check this out?"

Been subscribed ever since and have always enjoyed the content.

Here's to another 1 million!

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.5 GHz  |  Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo  |  MSI Radeon HD7950 OC/BE  |  8GB Kingston HyperX Red 1866 Mhz DDR3  |  Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3  |  120GB Kingston HyperX Fury SSD  |  320GB Western Digital HDD  |  Thermaltake Core V71  |  BenQ XL2420Z + Fujistu Eco 19-5  |  Random ASUS keyboard  |  Corsair M60  | HyperX Cloud Gaming Headset

Congrats on the One Million Subs!

My journey with Linus Media Group began a couple of years ago when I was looking for mechanical keyboard and gaming mouse videos on YouTube. I found LinusTechTips and been watching the videos ever since. Took me some time to join the forums but once I did, it has become one of my most visited daily sites. Amazing videos and amazing community here! Good job!

First found you guys when i searched for watercooling build guide, it ended up with me watching all the vids you uploaded and still watching, love all your content.

Thanks Linus and the rest of the LTT group for all the tips and tricks and ofc news and help you have helped me with, and ofc the community mmbers, you guys have been awesome.

Thanks and goodluck in the future!

I found Linus Tech Tips as a hobbyist teenage computer nerd and was so excited, Your content is Helpful, Fun, and Just Amazing. THANK YOU! Keep making more and more videos and i will be intently waiting! Thank you again for all the laughs and invaluable information. 

Congratulations!!!!!! You are my first following channel in YouTube with NCIX and the linus Tech tips! many years ago. All the information you share its important for me and my business.!!! hope you still doing better things.!!!!!

Grettings from Poza Rica, Veracruz. Mexico

Post ONCE in this thread to enter. Include whatever you want in the post - how you found Linus Tech Tips, your favourite series or style of video on Linus Tech Tips, what product you would like to see us review in the future, heck, we'll even take a post about your favourite food. Creativity is always welcome

I found Linus Tech Tips when I was being a noob at learning computer hardware. I took a computer science course in high school to learn about how computer work and how to take them apart and how to write simple code, but it wasn't enough at all and my teacher wasn't very good at.. Er.. Teaching. So I decided to take to my favourite website for being a junkie: YouTube, and found your Tech Quickie and Linus Tech Tips channels.
My favourite style of video or series is your guides to building a computer and your case/graphics card showcases. Both of those last one show something I am most knowledgable about, since they are a bit more simplistic than learning about the next piece of CPU hardware coming out, and it's a bit less overwhelming than the motherboard videos. Plus, I'm a noob, so.. Of course I'll love the guides since, I have only built a computer once and it was a schools Lenovo piece of garbage haha.
I don't really have any idea for what products you should review in the future, however I would be interested in knowing what hardware the WiiU would be better off using in order to make it the leading hardware in the console industry. Oh, and make a Peameal Bacon review please! I'm a Torontarian, I MUST hear what a fellow Canadian has to say about my favourite breakfast food! :D

-Tyler
PS: Super stoked about the draw, getting a pre built beautiful PC signed by Linus and the crew would be a dream come true for me. <3

PPS: Here's something I have made myself with my "amazing" (pft) tech powers. Have a Dogekiss.

post-131965-0-47532600-1410457536_thumb.

Thank you Linus and your crew for making the videos that made me interested in pc and made me happy! Congratulations for 1,000,000 subscribers, i wish you more in the future!

Hecckk Yeah! I can say anything I want!

Hi mom! c: ILY

I LOVE LINUSTECHTIPS

Hey linus thanks for all the awesome content you and your team created! And giving us the change to win some awesome stuff!

Very touching video IMO. It's always nice seeing people succeeding with something they built from scratch.

I first discovered the whole Linus showbiz from As Fast As Possible on Techquickie. It honestly taught me a lot on configuration and computers in general!

Even without the giveaway, you have my appreciation and good luck in the future!

Congratulations on 1m subs I started watching your videos when went looking for a channel that showed off new tech and that had cool unboxings. I wish you guys well into future and hope you will continue to be successful

OoooOoooOoooo

I found Linus Tech Tips by looking at making my own gaming pc :)

Thanks for being so awesome  :)

Thanks for teaching me how to build a PC  :P

Thanks for your techquickies  :lol:

Thanks for being here  :wub:

Well, Linus as my first post and to no lurk for more than a few months from actually joining the forum and to actually congratulate you on your 1million subscribers. I found you by looking at reviews for different Keyboards and I didn't actually choose one you suggested, but I picked one similar. I look foreward to your videos almost every workday I have as a IT PC Technician. Other than that I think all your videos you and your team create are enjoyable.

Hello Linus!

Happy to hear you reached 1 million! :D 

I found your channel when looking for advice on building a gaming PC and choosing the right GPU

I have been a subscriber for a long time now and look forward to seeing your name on my subscribed list with new videos!

My faveroute videos you make are the GPU ones and I love the 'Great Tech under $100' series.

A great video I hope I will see in the near future would be about the GTX GeForce 900 series P.S. thinking of buying one :)

Also have you heard about 3D printing? If not check it out, there not really that expensive :/

Keep up the amazing work!

Good luck on 2 million :)

James