1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Hi Linus.
Thanks for making these vids, i have been watching them in a long time. 

You are the best at making reviews on electronics, you really know how to make it plain simple for everyone to know what you are talking about.

And Gratz on the 1 mil subs.

Congratulations!

Glad to hear that you guys reach a million subscribers :) thanks to you guys i know a lot more about what to buy and how to measure the quality :) thank you!

Wow good job I love how you do the one take style you do on unboxings

:D  :D  :D  :D  

I found this community a couple months ago after I found your Youtube channel...I was looking for a build guide for a PC, and I decided to way in the end when I learned that the x99 chipset was on the way. Now I'm waiting for some price drop/sales on it to get started with the build.

I've never actually created an account before today, but I've been lurking around searching for information, People here have quite a knowledge of the PC Hardware, and new technologies in general. I've been learning ALOT from all of you in the past couple months.I'm looking forward to increasing my knowledge with you.

Keep up your amazing work, you have the best tech channel on Youtube, and make it so everyone can understand and learn.

Have been watching you videos, for along time. And I will keep on watching. First I only watched because I looked up, specific products, but I started to watch you content, more as a type off news of the tek world. I really enjoy watching the Wan show.     

Gratz to the 1.000.000 Subs! You guys definitely deserve it!

I enjoy most of your videos (I sometimes skip the case reviews, not as interesting as the rest imo.) and they often inspire me to buy new stuff :/:D

Keep doing what you do and while you are at it, review the Acer XB280HK as soon as it launches!!

Thanks to the awesome community for helping me out on several occasions. You really are a great source of tech expertise!

Have a good day :)

Thanks for the giveaway and grats on the 1 million subscribers. I hope I win!

I want to thank you guys so much! Without you I wouldn't have built my own computer and now that you've thaught me how to do it, I'm obsessed with it!  :D

Wow Linus you are awesome and I found this forum through your videos and this community has really helped me get through life :) love you guys peace

Its all looks these days

I first came across Linus when I was building my first rig and I needed some advice on what parts to get and what not to get etc. Anyway , I now watch every video that Linus puts out within the hour that he puts it out , Also when he first made Channel Super Fun I saw the video on the Linus Tech Tips channel that was displaying the new channel and I immediatly went onto the new channel and subbed , not sure if it was youtube messing up or anything but it displayed that i was the first sub to Channel Super Fun , I was so excited haha

Thanks for making awesome tech videos! I just stumbled upon your videos one day and have been watching since.

CPU: i7 3770k @ 4.8Ghz Motherboard: Sabertooth Z77 RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance GPU: GTX 780 Case: Corsair 540 Air Storage: 2x Intel 520 SSD Raid 0 PSU: Corsair AX850 Display(s): 1x 27" Samsung Monitor 3x 24" Asus Monitors Cooling: Swifttech H220 Keyboard: Logitech 710+ Mouse: Logitech G500 Headphones: Sennheiser HD 558 --- Internet: http://linustechtips.com/main/uploads/gallery/album_1107/gallery_12431_1107_23677.png My Setup:  http://linustechtips.com/main/gallery/image/7922-1-rkcf7io/ -- NAS: 3x WD Red 3TB Drives (RAIDZ-1), 5x 750gb Seagate ES HDD(RAIDZ-1), 120gb SSD for caching, OS: FreeNAS --  Server 1: Xeon E3 1275v2, 32GB of RAM, OS: ESXi 5.5 -- Server 2: Xeon E3 1220v2, 32GB of RAM, OS: ESXi 5.5

I'm sure that if we turned to you and said thanks back we could turn those teary eyes into a full blown cry sesh, seriously, from an unactive forum user whose a very active video watcher, thanks Linus. I've learned a lot about building pc's over the last year and it's safe to say I would've had a much harder time if it wasn't for you, your reviews have saved me time, money and have made me spend all that saved money, too. Thanks guys.

I am so glad that I found this channel and community! Without the videos you guys have made I wouldn't have been able to be so engaged in technology and the community. The community has been a great source of help and inspiration and I am go glad that I could be a part of it! Linus, you have risen one of the most successful and tightly knit communities on the internet, that's a huge accomplishment, and we are all here to support your team as it gains more success down the road. I wish the best for you, your team, and your family. 

-Mr.RetroCookie

This channel has some of the most professional videos on youtube. I love of  for the wacky and crazy projects that it does. It has grown so much that it even requires a studio, or more like a house, that just goes to show the scale of the success of this channel. Congrats on the 1 million subscribers and keep doing what you've been doing! 

You guys have taught me so much. My dad is a IT directer. i have always wanted a gaming computer. the one i have now is okay just for low end games. my dad is supporting, me and my  brother. but i have diabetes. so he has to work so jobs. he always tells me that i can get a gaming computer soon, but he just doesnt have the money. i showed my dad you guys, and he said that you really know your stuff. Thank you for the videos. keep it going.  

Linus loves cats! I love cats too! 
                      /' |
           _,.、='"~~,才</彡 }
         ,.=゙ー-   ▼  ````.X彡-ナ
     _,,.::=7;;;.〃    人  .〟二二キ二
  _,..='´~こ/;;;´,,..   -イ .`'''´      Y
.< 二二=オ;;,,..-´             }      
 乂 .二=壬  /            /
   ゝ、,,,,,..キ;/         ,..--./
      ゞi         ,/     \
        \    _,,,,,__.レ         i
         \,./    ゝ_r_,.イ゙   !
           /     ¦       \     ,. 、
           {    ゝJ┘         .>-、, /6 6∂
           \                 ゙'i .ω }
            ゙キ               i   /
             キ               i    /
              キ;;                /
              メ゙゙               ,,ノ
             {キ;.              ノ
             キ≠         r=ォ'匕ゝ、_  ,,....,
              Y.--''''''''     ノ弋≠ ≠;≠キ千;;彡゙
              i゙ o 3    ,.)        `'''…ー'''''´´
             (__ 8 ,..〟'''´´
              ゝ-'''´

(Background music: 
)
On a serious note, I really love you content Linus. I have to thank you because I was inspired to learn and love hardware because of you! Every time I look at hardware, I ask myself - What would Linus think?

We all thank you and your team from the bottom of our hearts!

Congrats!

hey I may look pretty stupid if this isn't where I apply for the contest but here I go,

I found Linus Tech Tips when I was set on building ma own comp about 2 months back, unfortunately funds brought this dream to a stop.

Never the less seeing the vid  where he was giving away a gaming comp and some amazing other prizes it gave me a good lift in spirits. I know the chances of winning a prize in any competition is very slim but hey these things are always fun. Your a fountain of knowledge and although I am still saving to build a comp for my self I watch your videos as they are awesome. keep up the good work and keep putting a smile on our faces.

Good luck and ill be waiting for your next vid.

Yours, Titanic.

i love you guys and i have learned so much from your channel i dont know how far i would be in my pc build if i wasn't for you

keep up the amazing work! :D  :)  :D

Keep up the good work linus and your team..

well actually i never registered here but just read some of the topics.

i discovered LTT by the time im earning my own and trying to build my very own desktop pc. so i went searching for reviews ofc that includes unboxing. then i found this dude and is awesome reviewer. 

good luck to you guys expecting for much more interesting things vids you guys uploaded.

No, thank you linus for all the great videos that you have done! 

also my wallet hurts more because of you! 

If you read the same things as others and say the same things they say, then you're perceived as intelligent.

I'm a bit more radical... Woz

Love from Argentina. Linus and crew,, you guys are awesome.

I found your channel when I was looking for a gaming pc build guide and have been interested in your videos ever since.