1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

1. How you found Linus Tech Tips?

I was searching reviews for a gaming laptop Gateway FX P-7805u and after hundreds of recommended videos, I stumble upon you.

2. Your favourite series or style of video on Linus Tech Tips?

Even thought the game is shit I liked your Duke Nukken Foreveer giveaway

3. What product you would like to see us review in the future?

iPhone 6 plus

4. Favorite food?

Calzone

Congratz on your 1 million subscribers.

I found Linus when I was researching before I built my rig :)

TY Linus <3

I watch you guys since 1/2 a year an love the way you make videos, the content and everything else! 

One lat thing: You could review some more cheaper but still good products like the "best bang for the buck" videos :)

You've come a long way, Linus. Since the good ol' days of NCIX employee to being the leader of your own company. Happy to be a part of your journey :D

Hello, first that the whole Greeting from Costa Rica. I do not speak very much English but I hope that you understand me. I encontre LinusTechTips's channel for the videoes of keyboards and cards of videoes. The series that mas I like is in that you teach to buy and arm PC, also videoes of watercooling are brilliant.I would be charmed with winning: the PC Custom.

Thank you for the opportunity, Regards and Luck to all

Congratulations Linus and the whole team! you all deserve this achievement!

Discovered you when I first start trying to learn about computers. Thanks to all of you for making videos that make me smile  :)

Congratulations Linus.

My first video was the old livestream in the old unbox-video room.

I didn't know much about computers, but then after watching so much about builds and guides you guys posted, I have now become the go to guy for most of my friends. Thank you for what you've posted. My first video I watched was actually not on computers, but interestingly enough was the beginning of the audio and sound product reviews, the first I saw was your sennheiser hd800 headphones. I do have one suggestion, and that is to possibly do a review of the shure se846 earphones? If not then that is completely fine. Keep up the awesome work.

ha, didn't even realizes linus had a forum. Non the less congratulations on 1 million subscribers! :D

Thank You and your team for all you do, I have been a long time viewer of LTT and you gave me the inspiration to build my first PC. I have to admit that without your videos and advice I would never have done that. It was a great success and it is an awesome PC!! Thanks again....

congratulations guys, it really is good to see the team growing and producing top quality reviews

Discovered linus ohhh, about a year ago when I started looking into building my first computer and going towards a future degree in CS!  Loved Linustechtips ever since! I will always enjoy the videos and thank you so much for all you have done for the community Linus and crew!!!

In the first Video i saw Linus said "DO NOT USE THE DRIVER CD/DVD INCLUDE IN THE BOX. GO DOWNLOAD THE LATEST ONE!" I 100% agree to that. So I hit the Subscribe Button and I never regret it.

I remember my first LTT video it was about a very MANLY gfx card.

I would like to see Computer Chair reviews!

Thanks!

you guys rock i have learned so much from you guys about computers more than i think i was ever going to

I must admit, the first time I saw one of your videos, I wasn't impressed. For a while I pretty much avoided your videos because I didn't think they were well done and there were other things at the time that I felt did it better (I don't remember what, this was a couple years ago). I think making your own company and making the videos more your own was the best thing you could've done. Your build guides are fantastic, your product reviews are in depth and entertaining and most of all, they're all informative.

Congratulations to you're entire group! You earned it.

Found the channel almost 2 years ago, still get exited every time there's a linus video in my subscription box :) probably won't win but I don't mind. I'm so happy you have reached 1 million subs! You deserve it for continually working so hard to produce great videos! 

If i got the custom PC by Linus i would first use the hell out of it (was just planning to build a gaming rig), and after it would require an update i wouldn't change anything to it, i would just put it on the most visible shelf in my house and i would worship it! Would of been a true honor. Hopefully i manage to win at least one of all the giveaways from youtube that i've entered :/. Anyway thank you for all the amazing videos that helped me learn more about computers and will help me make better choices with parts and things in the future! :)

thank you linus fr the informational videos and help. im 16 and have built my own pc and used multiple videos you have created to help me build my computer. thank you

I stumbled across the LinusTechTips YouTube channel while browsing r/pcmasterace. This channel is exactly what I've wanted!! My favorite videos are the product reviews and the Handy Tech under $100 (because I'm poor :( haha). I will definitely be becoming a member here as well.

Thanks for the giveaway Linus!