1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Awwwh congrats guys, been subbed since your WD Green 1TB review and you've come so far since then ;)

20million sub hype soon? xD

I'm probably not the elder fan and my English isn't THAT great. But I just came here to say thank you, if you're weren't here I probably not switch to PC. So, Thank You, you guys are AWESOME. Big UP from france ! 1410456548-win-20140911-192747.jpg

I found you while looking for parts to build my PC. I never got the parts because I don't have the money, I was just planning ahead so I would know what I wanted. I stayed ever since. I've learned so much from you and it's even helped me with certain school classes.

Found you guys when looking for some computer builds, and been in love ever since.

Can always expect an interesting and funny video from you guys.

much love!

Linus! Congrats on 1 Million!  I remember when I first saw your videos... I used to think it was funny the way you said processor, but I guess it grew on me because I still watch your videos daily.  Great work guys! We appreciate the quality reviews and advice you give!

Thank You for all the great  videos.We appreciate all the effort that goes into producing such quality content daily.STAY AWESOME 

P.S. BRING BACK BLONDE LINUS!!!!!!

Thank you for all the awesome videos. I can't remember how I discovered your channel but since then I have learnt a TON about computers and how to select the right parts.

Been watching LTT for a few months now, I came across it while I was looking at videos from NCIX.  Glad I clicked subscribe.

I've been watching Linus since back in his NCIX days. I try to watch and like every video that the Linus Media Group uploads and really enjoy the build guides that they do (even though I know thoroughly how to build a PC). Congratulations on I mil subs. This is a huge milestone for y'all (I live in FL so please forgive the semi-southern drawl). 

Here's hoping. Your content has been amazing linus. Keep doing what you love and loving what you do.

Well shi---- I was waiting for the 1,000,000th subscriber to unsubscribe so you guys would have been stuck at 999,999 subscribers.. Well there's always the 10 million mark which I hope you guys reach before Corsair releases their RGB keyboards (which they will probably never will so you guys got a lot of time). But seriously you guys are one of the best youtubers out there.

Muh rig: i7 4770k, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, MSI Z87 G45, Kingston Hyper X Blu 8GB, Samsung 840 EVO 120 + WD Blue 1 TB, Asus GTX 770 2GB, Corsair 200r + 2x Corsair AF 120 Blue + 1x Stock corsair fan, Corsair TX650, LG 27EA33V IPS, Steelseries Sensei Raw + QCK mini, CM Quickfire Ultimate Blue.

I saw Linus in NCIX channel when he was doing some 3D set-up of a projector. Also the build guide episodes. Since then, I followed/subscribed Linus and all those cool videos!

Kudos Linus!

My 1 MILLION CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU!  :)

Thank you so much for the great content you guys have given us over the years! For that, we are ALL thankful. Can't wait till the next milestone! 2,000,000, here we come! Found your channel while looking up reviews for some graphics cards ages ago. 

Thanks to your team I really got into PCs!

I always was a PC-Gamer, but I never really was into hardware news and stuff. But since I watched your videos that changed completely.

I considered a job in the computer business, but I was shifting to physics more. Now I know that the computer is what I want, because you showed me, that it has some many sides and stuff to discover and to learn, that this will never be boring.

Thank you Linus and all of you employees! Especially Luke, because he is great(like everyone else but he is prominent on the channels "face" and I am almost named like him :D

I found  Linus Tech Tips when I was looking for a how to on building my own pc witch I still have not built because I don't have the money, but that's beside the point. I love watching all of your reviews and unboxings. and my 'favourite' food is a nice ham sandwich. And I could use a new ass  :P 

I found Linus when I was researching which parts should I get for my first computer, whether they were powerful enough or at a good price/performance point. Basically Linus made me even more keen on hardware and software at all. Right now thanks to him and the whole team behind the channel I have built my first gaming rig all by my self! Building a computer by yourself is really fun and after seeing what you've created you start loving it. Also thanks to Linus I've overclocked my GPU just a little bit. I owe everything to those guys for making me so keen on computers generally! Hope someone who deserves it wins the giveaway, good luck!  ^_^

I actually found linus tech tips while searching a "how to build a PC" on google :)

i´ve been here so long i cant even remember how i stumbled upon LinusTechTips. But its been a great ride seing it develop, although i mis some of the old unboxing videos :(

I found Linus while searching through the most popular on youtube in the old app on iOS (Before they stopped supporting them with the pre-instal). I took a look at his channel and took it as an opportunity to better my knowledge in the PC world, since then I have built my own PC, upgraded an old one, and began starting university in a career in Networking and IT Security! I'm indebted to Linus Tech Tips for their help in bringing me to this point and if it's not already clear, I don't plan on leaving!

1 million! Let's go!

I found Linus because I wanted to build my own PC. Thanks for your video's!

And, I do like turtles. 

I first came across Linus back in the days of the graffiti background at NCIX. My first video of him was the, Display Interfaces (VGA, DVI, HDMI, Display Port) Round Up (NCIX Tech Tips #84), video. Back then I had thought he was obnoxious and annoying. Everything he said went way over my head, so at that time I didn't bother to look at more of his videos. I came across him about a year later when looking at headphone reviews.

My favourite LTT show would be the wan show. Keep making great videos Linus Media Group.

I love your build guides. They really helped me through my first build.