1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

i first found linustechtips when i was looking for a pc build guide yours was the best i found and have watched your content since thanks for the help guys at linus media group  :D

We have to thank all the good videos and the community!!
This place is awesome, a good place to count on. In any mood you are. That is the beauty of  a community. They are here for you anytime!!

I started only on the YouTube channel, looking for some reviews of SSDs and graphic cards. After that, I subscribed the channel and found many cool things to know and learn about computers. And then, as a logical way to go, I subscribed to linustechtips.com. Here I found a place that I search for many doubts I have, and probably I'll find some answer to that. And of course, its fun to read!! :D

Thank you Linustechtips to have such a great content for us!

I found you trying to learn about PC gaming> God that was the best thing I did. Love all your content especially  the build guides. From the bottom of my heart I have to thank you for all the insane effort you and your team have put in. I wish I could have supported you guys. So thank you for this give-away but more importantly thank you for all the great content.

I found Linus when I was getting into custom building my own PC, like so many others, my favorite video from linus was when he made a detective skit about the laptop cooler, yes it was pretty cheesy, but it still gave the video a new feel instead of the same, just talk about the product videos. It was like integrating fun into a classroom to me. I would love to see Linus review which programming languages because I'm just getting into computer science, and am only learning python right now.

hope in actually winning, seeing as to how I've only posted in giveaways >__>

From the bottom of our hearts, thank you all for giving us the opportunity to do a job that we love - a job that is truly one of the best in the world.

As thanks, please accept this small token of appreciation - a pretty awesome giveaway for our awesome Linus Tech Tips community members :D

PRIZES

Microsoft Surface Pro 3

Custom PC Built by Linus, with a case that is "signed and designed" by the Linus Media Group crew

ASUS G550J - One of the laptops used on the HighLANder excursion, signed by Linus Media Group, Tek Syndicate, Austin Evans, and Newegg TV

GIVEAWAY RULES

Post ONCE in this thread to enter. Include whatever you want in the post - how you found Linus Tech Tips, your favourite series or style of video on Linus Tech Tips, what product you would like to see us review in the future, heck, we'll even take a post about your favourite food. Creativity is always welcome :)

This contest will run from 9/10/2014 until 9/19/2014 at 4:30pm PDT. Winners will be drawn live on The WAN Show using a random number generator.

The Surface Pro and the custom system will be given to the first two posts that are selected in the draw, the G550J will go to a random member that we feel embodies the attitude of the linustechtips.com community (who has posted in this thread ^_^).

Winners will be contacted through the forum and will have 3 days to reply to claim the prize before we re-draw!

Good luck, and again, thank you all for supporting us thus far :D

RESOLUTION IS JUST A NUMBER 

Wow I have been following LTT for a long time and it's great to see you guys at 1 Million views.  I hope to see reviews of the GTX 900 series of GPU's.

Thanks to LinusTechTips I purchased what I think was the optimal choice as far as laptops go 2 years ago.  When looking into a Gaming laptop for college there was 3 things I knew I needed.  a dedicated graphics card, a reliable build, and for it to be light weight, thanks to Linus and the team I was able to narrow down my options quite wiell.  The MSI GE60 that I purchased has been noting but a worthy companion for the time being but it has reached its time,  I'll still use it for school and work that requires me to use it but I plan on building a custom rig in the future with the help of both LinusTechTips forum and the main channel to find the right components to suit my needs.

I found your guys YouTube channel while looking to see what new graphics card I should get once upon a time and ive been hooked and watching ever since. Linus you looked so q t in your youth out in the park. Lul congratulations guys. I had feels watching that video. 

Love the bids Linus and co! So helpful when it came to buying parts for my now 4 year old gaming rig

wow 1 million subscribers ! congratulation !
i really love your video because you don't fear to say that the produc is bad (r7 240 video ^^)

I hope your team will continu to grow and that you will have lots of fun for the futur !

Good luck every one :)

yeeeah! hey linus check your amazon affiliate link on youtube, because the italian one,unfortunatly,  links to the spanish site D: (www.amazon.it is the italian one ;) )

Congrats on the achieved goal! I love your videos man , especially because you translucid a positive energy combined with great tech tips!

Keep up the good work, and wish me luck! :P

I found Linus when he was still doing the NCIX channel mainly when I looking for what parts to use in my first ever PC build, and I have been hooked ever since, thanks for the hard work Linus.

congratulation linus for 1 million subscribers I've been watching you for 4-5 years already and thanks to you I can find some good video card, cpu, etc to install on my gaming desktop and your new channel techquickie helped me to learn even more things :D. Also thank you for holding this giveaway

The first time I saw this channel was when I clicked an old annotation in an NCIX video. Subscribed all the way back in something like 2011 and forgot about you guys until last year. I sincerely regret doing that, you guys make amazing content.

Good luck to everyone in the contest, hopefully I'll remember to watch the WAN show when the to the drawing this time.

proud to say, im on LTT everyday learning something new. thanks for your amazingly helpful content Linus Media Group! cheers to your success

Rig

Spoiler

CPU: 4770k @ 4.2GHz 1.15v | Mobo: ASUS z87 Sabertooth | Cooler: Corsair H110 | RAM: Vengeance 32GB DDR3 @ 1600MHz | GPU: GIGABYTE G1 GTX 1070 | Storage: Samsung 840 series 250GB SSD, Seagate 2TB SSHD, Seagate 4.25TB HDD | PSU: Corsair AX850 80+ gold modu | Case: Corsair 650d | Keyboard: Corsair K65 RGB Cherry MX Reds & a Leopold 210TP Numberpad Cherry MX Blues | Mouse: Logitech G502, DECHANIC desk mat | Monitor: 2x Dell IPS 23" S2340m & ASUS 144hz 24" VG248QE | Speakers: CA-3602a | Headset: Steelseries Syberia v2 Frost Blue OS: Win 10 Pro 

I am a big fab of the one take videos. if i wanted robotic people telling me specs i would just read the spec sheet myself. thanks for the great content

Thanks for all your great videos. i have learned a lot and you have helped me out a lot of times! Love your videos! Thanks again, too all of you! :-)

community hug!I love you guys!! :wub: no homo..till The Matrix happens stay awesome and fun..I'm glad I discovered this channel maybe it's fate or just simply you people make epic videos!  thank you all!not only for the info but for the laughs..and I found all I need to build my m-itx gaming rig here..hooray!! Anyways..can you send me one of the GPU in your bucket? :D

Congrats Linus,
You have probably heard this so many times before but your videos really helped me to start out in pc building, I like how your reviews are really critical and unbiased and I am a huge fan of not only your work but the work of all of the linus media group. In my opinion, you guys are living the dream; I would do ANYTHING to do what you guys do AND get paid for it. So I just wanted to say that you guys do a really great job and I hope that your popularity grows and grows!
I have always wanted an autograph from you guys so winning the signed pc would be the most awesome feeling ever imaginable to me.

Random Linus gif:

0rDxIzN.gif

I really enjoy all of your content, but the build guides are my favorite. I've built plenty of systems and watched plenty of build guides, but yours have something special that others just don't have.

I would also like to give a shout out to @notaniel101 for first showing me the videos and constantly referring to this fantastic forum, which is what drew my attention to it. 

Yes! 

Linus, thanks for all the amazing videos over the years. Subbed 3 years ago and haven't looked back. Helped me get into building my first computer, and now I have a customer watercooled rig. Thanks for everying! You guys rock!