1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I have recently started looking into building my own pc and linustechtips and techquickie have been by number one source for information on products and how systems work, thank you for all the relevant details in your videos.

I really loved this video especially when you looked like slim shady (eminem) haha. I would really love to enter, I found linustechtips when I was looking for tutorials to build my pc.

I started following linus as fast as posible videos and found them quite interesting and so now i've watched them all and am always looking for new videos when i open up youtube.

Congratulations! It is awesome how much you progressed since I started watching your channel!

I found your videos when I was looking for what parts to get with my first PC and I really enjoyed them because they were entertaining and educative. Then I joined this community and it is part of my every day life ever since. It is great to be here, you ALL are awesome!

I'm a total noob when it comes to computers so I found you when I was trying to figure out how to migrate my os to an ssd and saw the enthusiasm that you have for computers and tech. So I continued to watch the channel and even though half the time I have no clue what you are talking about I enjoy learning from the channel and hopefully will continue to increase my knowledge of technology.

Thank you

Johnathan Gonzales

Man you've come a long way! Awesome stuff!
Although I just watch your vids about 3 months, I really love your vids and got hooked ever since.
Enjoy your gold button thingy :P

Thanks for the amazing videos linus. The reason why I personally like your videos, is because of your personallity, it's great.
The way you review something is very informing without being boring. - I really liked your personal system tour and build. It was a great series and i watched it a lot more than a couple of times, because it's such an amazing video. And thanks to you i am now following my dream as a enthusiast. I got work at a Hardware store I and I've been talking with my boss about me starting a Youtube channel, where i review stuff and build systems. If it happens it's a dream come true, and that'd be all because of you linus, you gave me the insperation to go do it, because your work look like, the best kind of work.
regards.

Pc builder at a TechShop

I was looking for some pc parts and i found Linus, and i really like his channel so i subed. congrats with 1.000.000 MILLION SUBS 

I love linustechtips!!!!! I got here when i was looking at the reviews of a certain product in 2012 (sadly i cant remember the product name) and thought wow i like this guy. His descriptions are good and hes not the typical reviewer and there you go. I have been watching all your videos since then. Good job and hope you keep up the good work linus and team :)

So hyped! I found linus heck tips about 2 years ago, and now 2 years later i feel like a pc expert thanks to you guys! Would be awesome to win for once xD

You guys are awesome i have watched Every single Video and i also learnd a lot Form you guys

Wozld be nice if i could win one of these cool giveaways

Hope you guys will continue kake Videos :))

Congrats on the milestone!

I don't think I'll win the laptop, but I still have a chance to one of the other two prizes.

I don't even know how I found LinusTechTips, but I know the sub count was about 500k.

Congrats on 1 Million Subs and keep up the amazing work

i really like your videos

hope you guys never stop doing amazing videos  ;)

Found Linus (& team) on YouTube via As Fast as Possible.

WAN Show is favourite, but Stuff under $100 is close second.

I hope you take a look at the Core M's from Intel, they might not be for enthusiasts yet, but 14nm is really cool.

Favourite food: Lasagna ...Least favorite: Cucumber

Gt3fqu8.gif

Credit: IPCharger (on reddit)

I would just like to say that years ago when doing research on parts for the first computer that i personally bought the parts for and assembled, finding the L.T.T. and NCIX.T.T. videos was one of the best moments i can think of in my recent history. Before linus i never really knew what overclocking was, nor the different types on panels for monitors. Liquid cooling was this big scary thing that i didn't want to attempt in fear of ruining everything. So in the end all i have to say is thatnk you linus for being an awesome guy with an awesome team who makes awesome videos, i will continue to watch and wait for your videos and i hope for you many years more of success.

I'll be honest, I'm not really active on these forums, but I do watch all your videos! Feels great supporting a local Youtuber (VANCITYYYYY) and seeing you guys grow into a massive and successful channel. Here's to two million subscribers! 

You guys are awsome, i hope to see the next 1 Milion Subscribers soon....

Name Turing/Enigma CPU AMD FX-8370 Motherboard GA-990FXA-UD5 RAM 16GB (2x8) HyperX Fury 1866MT/s GPU Sapphire R9 390 Nitro 8GB Case NZTX H2 Silent
Storage Sandisk SSD Plus 240GB + WD Red 3TB PSU Seasonic S12II 620W Display Sony KVL46W300A 46 LCD TV Cooling Hyper 212 EVO (Painted Black)
Headphones Audio-technica ATH-M40x + Aftershokz Bluez 2S Laptop Thinkpad E430 (BlackBird) Smartphone Xiaomi Redmi 2 16GB + Mi Band Other 3xRaspberry Pi B

I have found your channel about 2 years ago when I was looking for a new graphics card. I searched videos about the card and found your channel  :lol: .

I found the video entertaining and it gave me good info about the card. After few days I brought the card  B) . You are right if you say LinusTechTips is da best technic channel in YT! :wub:

Great vids Linus! Really like the reviews, although I would like to see some more monitor reviews. YOU DESERVE THE 1,000,000 SUBSCRIBERS! (favorite food is pizza btw)

Hello.

I'm StelarCF, I've found about Linus Tech Tips through reddit (/r/pcmasterrace). I enjoy the product reviews, even though I haven't had any chance since first watching linustechtips to make a new computer, but I still find that it broadens my perspective. I'm an aspiring programmer/game developer. I'm not really sure what to write here, but it'd be awesome if I won this.

So I guess that means good luck to everyone!

Edit: Oh wow... 11320 replies. I don't think I stand a chance :S

Linus,

First of all congratulations on hitting one million subscribers! You really deserve this, the amount of effort you put into your videos is insane, but it really shows of! The quality is really high and the videos are entertaining :) I love your channel and watching your videos makes me a happy man... I stumbled upon your channel while I was searching for some information about a computer (I was a complete noob at that moment), but your channel was so interesting and cool! Because of that video, I started looking up so much information about computers, motherboards, CPUs, GPUs and all that stuff... It has become an addiction, I always want to know more about this subject... I want to say thank you for that, because it became an interest because of you :)

I watch almost every new video of LinusTechTips and they are all pretty cool :) I do prefer build guides but I know they are really difficult and that they take up a lot of your precious time... Maby you could make a low-end build guide for the poor gamers or a mediocre pc for the not-super-rich gamers? I am a pc-gamer and a supporter of the pcmasterrace, but my computer (late 2009 iMac with ATI HD 4670 256MB) makes me feel like I'm a console peasant... I cannot play even play the new games but i can play the older games on peasant-quality (like cinematic 24fps and 720p, y'know, that's like the framerate and the quality of your eyes...). This is really annoying and I would love to play games with a decent framerate! This is the main reason why I LOVE your build guides and your GPU reviews, so I can dream about my ultimate gaming pc!

The LinusTechTips is amazing and you deserve the one million subscribers! Let's hope your channel keeps growing like this :) I don't mind the advertising in the beginning of the video, most of them are pretty useful and interesting! Thank you for entertaining me with your videos and thank you for your wisdom about computers!

Greetings from Belgium (sorry about my spelling/grammatical mistakes)

-WizardFreddy

I found the channel back when I wanted to learn how to build computers a few years ago. I fell in love will PC's when I started watching your videos and since then I have built a bunch of PC's and decided that I want to study Computer Systems Engineering at University. So thank you, for providing me with joy, a new hobby and a pathway in life. <3