Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Linus & Team,

I have been watching your videos for a year and half+ now and as a fan of your channel I need to say thank you guys! Because of your un-boxings, reviews, tech quickies, and everything else you do I have become a smarter consumer and a smarter person! You guys do quality work! The million subscribers should be thanking you!
-Garrett

woo holy crap congratulations on ONE FRIGGIN MILLION!

So many memories since you started.Keep making good stuff!!!

:D :D :D

thanks for the giveaway

I make music here : https://soundcloud.com/smooth219

I enjoy playing TF2 andother source games.

Uhh I dont really have a good pc.

I found this channel because I was buying new high end gaming hardware for my PC (on either new egg or NCIX) and saw some of your reviews online. You're like the Top Gear of the TI world:  All fun, no crap, making us dream about those Titan Black SLI rigs... Love it.

Thanks guys, You've all helped me in choosing the parts and pieces of all my pc builds and upgrades over the years.

Here's to a million more  :D

I found Linus looking for a case review and liked him better than rodney reynolds. As much as informative but not as dry and more fun :-) Not to mention his Doom giveaway video was hilarious. Dyed hair and costume was a hoot!

I've been a member of Church of Linus for yeaaaaaaaaaaars!

Thanks a lot Linus! I may have not been active at all in the forums here, but i always enjoyed watching your own videos on youtube. Hope you keep growing as a community!

First of all I want to congratulate LinusTechTips on 1 million Subs! I first discover LinusTechTips when I wanted to build my very own gaming PC and the channel had teached me the skills to do so as well as all the knowledge of all the components needed for a custom PC.  Ever since then, I have been following LinusTechTips for all of the latest Tech News from the channel. I enjoyed all of the unboxing videos as it allows me to know more about the items I'm interested in getting. I want to thank you LinusTechTips for being the number 1 Youtube Channel for me for IT related stuff. Keep up the good work! Good Luck on whoever going to win the giveaways. 

First prize a black square   :P

second prize ummmm we got to build it   :D

3rd prize good luck on that one  B) (only for  awesome members)

Congratz on the 1mm viewrs guys  i have been watching for around one year  from venezuela (if i get the prize and you drive all the way here you are  awesome i'll pay for the acomodation gladdly ) some of my co-workers love the video but don[t speak english  so i usually translate to the in spanish  that have been a long time nice experience for me watching the channel, any way good luck  to the  winners  and keep on growing

Thank you for providing such high quality videos. It really helps with keeping up-to-date on the latest hardware and how to handle it right, something the outdated education system in my country couldn't accomplish.

Love your guys youtube channels. Watch them everyday, I think it would be cool if you guys did a build guide to make the best possible rig for under 1000$ U.S. But keep up the great work and congrats on the 1 million subs! :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)   

Hey guys! CONGRATS! First time I found LinusTechTips was when I was trying to find a solid case for an upcoming build. I found LLinus' video, and it covered just about every concern I had, every nitpicky detail. That's when you guys were closer to around 100k or so. Sadly, I've never created a forum account (though it's been a useful resource nonetheless), so I'm inelegible for the beauty that is the G550J, but damn do I want those other prises. Anyways, congratulations, and may LinusTechTips continue growing! :)

Only joined the forums recently but have been with the youtube channel for close to 2 years now. I came by the channel when searching for a review of a phanteks low profile cooler and since then i've been watching most of the videos that have been getting shipped out daily and all I can say is keep up the good work  :)

Hey Linus & the community, first post on the forum.

I found you on the NCIX channel back in 2010 while looking up unboxings. You had a different style, laid back but still serious with the actual content. 
Today I'm a subscriber to both NCIX and LinusTechTips on Youtube and I've watched every WAN-show episode live (even though you air in the middle of the night for me, local time...).
I've learned so much about hardware through your videos and I guess I just want to say thanks.

Furthermore, I'd love to win me that desktop. I'm into graphical design and CAD-work, but my main computer is a 13" ultrabook...

Thanks Linus and the team, keep it up!

Swedish master race. Quote my post or I won't see your reply.

So glad to see u guys killin it!!!! 

Been watching your show every week for tha last year, Got me addicted like an old lady watching soaps.  :P