1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Congrats on I million subs Linus, can't wait to see what the future has in store for your channel! 

First found your channel about a year ago and I've used the knowledge I gained to build my fist pc

--Always be gaming

MILLION!! MILLION!! MILLION!!111!!!

Keep doing what you´re doing, awesome content!!!  :D

I wish everybody good luck, I have been here for a long time, but I don't really like to post on forums. ^^'

Great to see you come this far, I bought a G750JZ just because of you using the amazon affiliate link :3

Well I have to admit if there was anyone/team that deserves to continue to grow it's LMG.

Awesome! I dont quite remember, but I think I found the channel searching for some graphics card benchmark abou a year ago. 

Thank you for all of your videos Linus, they are very helpful and informative.

Amazing achievement! I love the honesty that is found within your reviews. You are not afraid to criticize a product when it deserves it, and I believe it creates a stronger connection with the viewer.

Once again, congratulations on the 1 million subscribers. I look forward to all your future content! 

I can't remember how I found LTT but I do remember wanting to build a PC about 2 years ago and I knew nothing about computers back then. But  everything I know now I learnt from your videos and I have followed you for a really long time and your videos are and always will be awesome.

I remember the old intro where a cartoon Linus would saw his way out of a box, bring that back for a week of videos with remastered quality but keep the sounds the same, oh and don't stop making videos you guys are awesome.

Could you review the new AMD chips when you can get your hands on them I think they will launch to the public in 2016  :)

Congrats on 1mil, not everyone can say that they achieved this. I enjoy your reviews in general because they are so accurate but yet you add humor to make it entertaining and I enjoy that. My favorite food is tacos. Keep up the great work. 

How does one earn the favour of the gods in helping him win the PC. One does truly wonder.

I first found Linus tech tips when I was building my first computer and was looking for a build guide. Linus tech tips has always been my go to channel whenever I need to learn something about computers, or even just for entertainment. 

Thank you for working so hard to bring us these videos, and congratulations on the one million subscribers :-)

Congratulations on 1 Million Subs! I remember stumbling upon the channel about 3 years ago and its become one of my favorite channels. Keep up the amazing work!

I'll admit I have not been a full fledged member of the LTT community for long (as in, watch 90% of your videos), but even when I wasn't watching you on a regular basis I would encounter your videos intermittently and be impressed by your passion and knowledge of the field.

Congratulations on your first million, and good luck on your next!

Congrats for the 1 million subs. I've been watching LinusTechTips for like a year, and I love it. I love the build guides and PC hardware reviews. Your channel has everything I need, except for Asus Maximus VI Hero. Can you please review it, and no, I don't want it from other tech guys. I want it from you guys. I'll be grateful if you do it. Just like I said congrats for the 1 million subs. Stay cool guys.

Bananas

Guys, i really like your videos, it helped me a lot at choosing components and accessories :) Grats to the winner!post-106729-0-75641900-1410452719.jpg

Newer member of the forum but have been a fan of the channel for a while.   Amazing what you have been able to accomplish in 5 years!   Keep it up.  

Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.

In my opinion you are the best tech channel on youtube and you really deserve that 1 million subscriber! Really hope you never stop making video's!!

Love this channel. I watch everyday. Leaned to build my first PC from you guys and I never looked back. Stay strong!! From a million viewers we thank you for your content.

No really I'm being serious.

Congrats on 1 million! You guys are doing a fantastic job, thank you for all these helpful videos and keep up the great work!