1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

So happy that you got to 1 million subs, been subscribed since nearly the beginning.

I actually found the channel by accident when a recommended video impressed me so I checked the channel out. I would love you to analyse the Ubuntu edge although I'm pretty sure it was never made but still would be interesting to know whether you think it would of been successful.

By far the most professional, realistic, and properly focused tech video's on YouTube. Will continue to support. 

• CPU : i7-4770k, Mobo: ASUS Maximus VI Gene, RAM: 16gb G-Skill Sniper 1866, GPU: ASUS GTX780 DirectCUII, Case: Corsair 350D, Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & Seagate 1TB HDD, PSU: Seasonic 860w Platinum, Monitor: ASUS VN-247P, CPU Cooler: Custom Watercooling Loop, Mouse: Steel Series Sensai Raw, Sounds: Vmoda Crossfade LP

Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/112285-slightly-smaller-just-as-baller/

1MILLION HYPE! Gratz to the media group, keep doing what you do best! <3

I mean how can you go from with LinusTechTips, they have taught me so much more about computer components and the newest hot items on the market. You guys even helped me pick out my smartphone that I was pondering days trying to decide upon. I really wish to win this giveaway mostly because well, I love the whole LinusTechTips community base and just really want to win!!! :P It would mean the world to me to win. :) Oh and my favorite food is Chinese food :3

Linus & Team,

I have been watching your videos for a year and half+ now and as a fan of your channel I need to say thank you guys! Because of your un-boxings, reviews, tech quickies, and everything else you do I have become a smarter consumer and a smarter person! You guys do quality work! The million subscribers should be thanking you!
-Garrett

woo holy crap congratulations on ONE FRIGGIN MILLION!

So many memories since you started.Keep making good stuff!!!

:D :D :D

thanks for the giveaway

I make music here : https://soundcloud.com/smooth219

I enjoy playing TF2 andother source games.

Uhh I dont really have a good pc.

I love all the giveaways you guys have done!! Hyped for this one aswell  ;)

Thumbs UP  :D

I found this channel because I was buying new high end gaming hardware for my PC (on either new egg or NCIX) and saw some of your reviews online. You're like the Top Gear of the TI world:  All fun, no crap, making us dream about those Titan Black SLI rigs... Love it.

You have taught me everything i know about computers. Thank you so much for helping me in my life and helping me succeed! also your unboxing videos are the best!

Thanks guys, You've all helped me in choosing the parts and pieces of all my pc builds and upgrades over the years.

Here's to a million more  :D

Congratulations on the milestone! Thank you for all the entertaining and educational videos.

I found Linus looking for a case review and liked him better than rodney reynolds. As much as informative but not as dry and more fun :-) Not to mention his Doom giveaway video was hilarious. Dyed hair and costume was a hoot!

I've been a member of Church of Linus for yeaaaaaaaaaaars!

First of all I want to congratulate LinusTechTips on 1 million Subs! I first discover LinusTechTips when I wanted to build my very own gaming PC and the channel had teached me the skills to do so as well as all the knowledge of all the components needed for a custom PC.  Ever since then, I have been following LinusTechTips for all of the latest Tech News from the channel. I enjoyed all of the unboxing videos as it allows me to know more about the items I'm interested in getting. I want to thank you LinusTechTips for being the number 1 Youtube Channel for me for IT related stuff. Keep up the good work! Good Luck on whoever going to win the giveaways. 

Thanks a lot Linus! I may have not been active at all in the forums here, but i always enjoyed watching your own videos on youtube. Hope you keep growing as a community!

First prize a black square   :P

second prize ummmm we got to build it   :D

3rd prize good luck on that one  B) (only for  awesome members)

Congratz on the 1mm viewrs guys  i have been watching for around one year  from venezuela (if i get the prize and you drive all the way here you are  awesome i'll pay for the acomodation gladdly ) some of my co-workers love the video but don[t speak english  so i usually translate to the in spanish  that have been a long time nice experience for me watching the channel, any way good luck  to the  winners  and keep on growing

Thank you for providing such high quality videos. It really helps with keeping up-to-date on the latest hardware and how to handle it right, something the outdated education system in my country couldn't accomplish.