Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Congrats to the whole group! As someone who has been watching since the early NCIX days, you guys really stepped up your game without forgetting about us, the little guys! Oh, and hey, what happened to that purple gecko hat? You need to bring that back! :D

Everything Linus media group has posted is so totally awesome. Good luck to everybody :)

And thanks for this epic giveaway! :D

Written on my Lenovo Z500 T - I5-3230M   Or

My pc :)

Hello to all LTT members...

I am TechXero, and I have been following your videos, from all your channels since the NCIX days. But my favorite channel is TechQuickie simply because it helped me a lot explain thing to otherwise non Tech users.

I am an IT Professional. Been doing it freelance for the better part of 24 years. And people like you Linus n Team push me to go on. Never give up. I look up to you as far as what I can become.

I am from Lebanon, and got so many friends that migrated to Canada. But that's beside the point. Although I might not win, this is not why am posting, but this video was an excuse for me to finally join your awesome community.

Winning is not and should not be the ONLY reason to join. I so much want to help you guys where I can when I can. Just as you have me. You inspire me.

So in closing I would like to congratulate you on an awesome milestone. Keep at it you guys. Don't stop. I wouldn't know where to turn or who to turn to if you should stop. So young yet full of drive.

THANG YOU !

May the force be with you AND live long and prosper !

~ My Current Build ~

PC-Part Picker Full List |

| AsRock x570 Tai Chi | AMD Ryzen 5 3600x @ 3.8Ghz | 
| ROG STRiX GTX 1080 8Gb GDDR5X | TeamGroup Delta "R" 32GB DDR4 @3000Mhz RGB |
| Corsair Obsidian 750D | Corsair RM750x (2018) | ROG Horus GK2000 RGB | Logi MX Ergo TrackBall |

| Boot : 256gb SMG 960 Evo nVme | Profile Drive : 1TB SMG 860 Evo SATA | Games : 1TB SMG 970 Evo nVme |

More Info....

I found you guys when i was looking up a review for a Steel Series Headset and i've enjoyed your videos ever since

I first subscribed to the linustechtips channel when I was 12-13 years old (don't remember), I am 19 now, and have been an avid follower of the channel. Over the years I have developed a tendency to believe only Linus on any review of a product no matter what the world says about it. Due to linustechtips I am considered a tech guru between my friends and all thanks to linustechtips for helping me develop my interests and being a part of my past, present and hopefully future.!!

Keep going Linus YOU ROCK!!!!

This was always my favourite tech channel and for the forseeable future it will be, I really love everything you do; I just wish I could do more than simply supporting you via ads  :(

Without you guys I would not now be interested in PCs in general and would certainly not have focused on them as my entertainment (gaming) and my main school focus.

I just want to say Thank You

Yours sincerely Everyonea-b-yay.gif

Hi there,

I'm subscribed to LTT for like almost 2 years.

I was just browsing youtube for a good video guide on how to build a pc, because i was really interested in the computer kind of stuff. And then i found a video on your channel, i liked it so much i just went and searched trough all the videos and found the other cool content you created. It was so good in forms of quality and entertainment I decided to subscribe (never regreted that choise :D).

Since then I watched every review, as Fast as Possible and Superfun video you uploaded. You guys made me interested in the tech world and I just want to say:

Thank you, thank you for creating the stuff i want to see on youtube. Thank you for the best explenations about electronics, thank you for making my life a lot more enjoyible, day after day.

I would just like to say thank you! Because of you and your team I have realized what I am truly passionate for in life and that is technology. I am actually going to school right now to make a career out of it! Majoring in computer engineering. So just congratulations and thank you for such good, entertaining content over the years!  :)

AMD FX-8350   -   Gigabyte GA-990FX-UD3   -   ADATA XPG 8GB   -   Asus GTX 780   -   Fractal Design Define R4   -   Corsair CS650M

Kingston 120GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 1TB   -   CM Storm QuickFire Rapid   -   Razer DeathAdder 2013

I had a dream last night (for real last night 9-11-2014) where I was wandering through a garage and found a secret green hatch on the floor. I opened the hatch and dropped down into what looked like an office building with cubicles. Linus popped out of freaking no where (scared the crap out of me) and has to pay me $200 to keep me from revealing where they make their videos.

I wont be posting a map to find you guys, but if anyone sees a green trapdoor-style hatch... good luck  ;)

317 is watching. 317 is everywhere. 317 is life.

Hi there mate's.

I just wanted to say, that you guys are hands down the best technology reltaed channel on youtube, you guys manage to take things seriously and make serious reviews while managing to be funny at the same time, i'm sure you guys are a huge inspiration to a lot of youtubers out there.

Btw, i love me some pizza  c:

do you guys like pizza? we should hang out sometime and eat some pizza while having some lap dances, just saying.

Thank you guys <3

Peace.

I really don't know how your team could be more awesome. Almost all of my PC component purchases were based off of your teams recommendations, and I have yet to be disappointed. Thank you Linus Media Group. You all kick ass.  :wub: I know it's a long way, but I hope you all can come to PAX South!!

Thank you for the high-quality videos over the past time, they have really been helpful and informative to me.

Keep up the excellent work  ;)

Love this thing Congrats!!!! I just want to say thank you to you also, I learned to speak and write english watching your videos... I freaked out when you answered one of my questions on your first livestream (no even wan show)  Anyways I'm not going to participate for the laptop since I'm not here on the forum as i would want to xD

<3

Congratulations!

I like what and how you're doing, you're videos and new projects, including channel super fun. Actually your videos and sites are one the few sites on which I have no problems with ads. I use adblock, and I admit it, but definitely not on your site. I know that you're doing great job, and you deserve something for it, especially that sometimes your ads are also quite informative and funny :)

Anyway... I don't even know if this giveaway is worldwide, couldn't find that info, but I'll try to enter it.

Thanks for all the good work, and keep it going :)

I love the content featured on linus tech tips..

the reviews the unhoxing sand various build guides and general shananigans are all great on a daily basis.

as a new pc enthusiest and hardcore gamer i find it very informative and entertaining.

although as a content creator i would love to see some more prifessional components/equipment reviews and stuff.

Aside from that, everything else is dopeness..

And that custom system is beautiful and i'd love to test it out ;)

Otherwise stay awesome ma ninjas!!!

I just have to say thank you. Thank you so much for making this content, content that helps us all make informed decisions when it comes to spending thousands of dollars on a system. You have saved me time and money on countless occasions and I am sure many others feel the same way.LMG BALLIN! 

Always been a lurker here, have been watching your videos since ncix days. Congrats for the 1Million subs, hope it grows even more.

Thank you for the giveaways.