1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Congrats Linus, personally my favorite style of videos was the guides like the PC dust elimination one and the how to clone your hard drive videos that you did a long time ago. The ones that just give advice or help people with problems. Good luck in the future!

I found linustechtips when searching about water cooling :) 

Well it all started when I was 13 years old. I wanted a custom gaming computer so badly but I had no money so I went too your videos. Just watching them encourage me to save up money for my gaming computer. And so I have seen a lot of your videos since 4 years ago. Thank you for all the videos!  

ULTIMATE Intel Compact SLI Gaming PC Computer "How To" Build Guide - This build guide gave me the confidence to build my own computer :)

I want linus to grow a beard, i asked him a while back and he cowarded out, i think it would do the world great justice if he didnt shave for like a month or two. On the other hand he could buy a fake beard and do an unboxing with it.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Hey 

Congrats on the 1 mill mile stone. You guys put out some of the most educational content but in away that all can understand it. Thank you guys for all you do and keep up the great work. I found Linus tech tips Youtube channel by lookin for info on fans. I fell in love from the first video i watched lol. Again thank you all at Linestechtip and keep it up. 

LinusTech i just want to say congratulations and thank you because you guys opened up the tech world to me, i wasn't interested in tech before but when i found this channel while i was looking for a monitor on NCIX (the benq rl2455hm) i went ahead and checked out your other videos and i really enjoyed them, eventually i like tech so much i went ahead and built my own system off of the review videos. i haven't missed a video since.(favourite style of videos has to be the build guides)

If i could win either the surface or the gaming PC that would be awesome!

The first video i saw was the AR Drone 2.0 I never bought it but thanks to your videos I build my first PC. And I love to watch your videos and be part of the Linus Tech Tips community.

I am not very active on the forum because i am not so good at english but when i needed help with my first pc the community was ready to help me. Keep up the good work

Keep up the good work  :). Love seeing that +1 on my subscriptions tab on youtube!

I'd like to see more DIY stuff on the channel if that's possible.

Hey Linus, never knew shit about anything on computer before I saw your videos, since then I got informed, got interested, bought my first parts, builded myself a super gaming rig and even helped a friend of mine doing so.
So you might be thankful but I am too, I was a console gamer wanting PCs for a long time, you helped me achieve that. You deserve all your subs, cheers from France.

Intel i5 4670_MSI Z87-G43_2x4Gb DDR Kingston HyperX Beast_Sapphire R9 290 Tri-X OC_Corsair Carbide 300R Window_120Gb SSD Samsung Evo_1Tb WD Caviar Black_Corsair CX750 w_BenQ XL2720T_CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Evo_Razer Blackwidow 2013_Razer Deathadder Black_ATH-AD700 Headphones_ATR2500 Cardoid Microphone

Congo to u r 1M feet Linus & Linus Media Group. I myself a occasional PC builder started my first build for my personal pc in 2008 and slowly started for my relatives, neighbors and friends. In those days i dont know much about custom pc parts like cpu cooler, ssds, led fans, big brands in PC parts manufacturers like corsair, asus, gigabyte and etc... i was thinking only two companies makes pc intel and amd at those times in 2008 to 2010...  My uncle asks me to build a pc to certain high budget around 2000$ i was wondering what can i buy for that much money so that the turning point and found your videos by google search and become a fan and a subscriber to u r channel by watching a pc build video and i learned there are many compaines making custom pc parts got a bigger picture of a pc building.. these all happend by watching u r videos only linus.... Thank u. Favorite series in u r channel is PC build videos... nothing can beat that... once again Thank U.. :)  

Thank you for unbiased reviews, for upgrading my pc the way slick does ! 

mPPvUMU.gif

You are the best tech channel on youtube and I look forward to every video you make. Keep the excellent work :)

Congrats to the whole group! As someone who has been watching since the early NCIX days, you guys really stepped up your game without forgetting about us, the little guys! Oh, and hey, what happened to that purple gecko hat? You need to bring that back! :D

Everything Linus media group has posted is so totally awesome. Good luck to everybody :)

And thanks for this epic giveaway! :D

Written on my Lenovo Z500 T - I5-3230M   Or

My pc :)

Thanks Linus for all your videos. Everyday I look forward to your videos!

Hello to all LTT members...

I am TechXero, and I have been following your videos, from all your channels since the NCIX days. But my favorite channel is TechQuickie simply because it helped me a lot explain thing to otherwise non Tech users.

I am an IT Professional. Been doing it freelance for the better part of 24 years. And people like you Linus n Team push me to go on. Never give up. I look up to you as far as what I can become.

I am from Lebanon, and got so many friends that migrated to Canada. But that's beside the point. Although I might not win, this is not why am posting, but this video was an excuse for me to finally join your awesome community.

Winning is not and should not be the ONLY reason to join. I so much want to help you guys where I can when I can. Just as you have me. You inspire me.

So in closing I would like to congratulate you on an awesome milestone. Keep at it you guys. Don't stop. I wouldn't know where to turn or who to turn to if you should stop. So young yet full of drive.

THANG YOU !

May the force be with you AND live long and prosper !

~ My Current Build ~

PC-Part Picker Full List |

| AsRock x570 Tai Chi | AMD Ryzen 5 3600x @ 3.8Ghz | 
| ROG STRiX GTX 1080 8Gb GDDR5X | TeamGroup Delta "R" 32GB DDR4 @3000Mhz RGB |
| Corsair Obsidian 750D | Corsair RM750x (2018) | ROG Horus GK2000 RGB | Logi MX Ergo TrackBall |

| Boot : 256gb SMG 960 Evo nVme | Profile Drive : 1TB SMG 860 Evo SATA | Games : 1TB SMG 970 Evo nVme |

More Info....

I found you guys when i was looking up a review for a Steel Series Headset and i've enjoyed your videos ever since

I first subscribed to the linustechtips channel when I was 12-13 years old (don't remember), I am 19 now, and have been an avid follower of the channel. Over the years I have developed a tendency to believe only Linus on any review of a product no matter what the world says about it. Due to linustechtips I am considered a tech guru between my friends and all thanks to linustechtips for helping me develop my interests and being a part of my past, present and hopefully future.!!

Keep going Linus YOU ROCK!!!!

This was always my favourite tech channel and for the forseeable future it will be, I really love everything you do; I just wish I could do more than simply supporting you via ads  :(

Without you guys I would not now be interested in PCs in general and would certainly not have focused on them as my entertainment (gaming) and my main school focus.

I just want to say Thank You

Yours sincerely Everyonea-b-yay.gif

Hi there,

I'm subscribed to LTT for like almost 2 years.

I was just browsing youtube for a good video guide on how to build a pc, because i was really interested in the computer kind of stuff. And then i found a video on your channel, i liked it so much i just went and searched trough all the videos and found the other cool content you created. It was so good in forms of quality and entertainment I decided to subscribe (never regreted that choise :D).

Since then I watched every review, as Fast as Possible and Superfun video you uploaded. You guys made me interested in the tech world and I just want to say:

Thank you, thank you for creating the stuff i want to see on youtube. Thank you for the best explenations about electronics, thank you for making my life a lot more enjoyible, day after day.