1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

New poster but long time TechTips watcher here. I found Linus through NCIX. I enjoy his enthusiastic reviews and unboxings, and it's great to see quality videos from someone from BC! I would love to see reviews on workstation and server gear, as well as more reviews on watercooling equipment, such as rads/pumps/blocks, etc. I would enjoy some unboxings and reviews of uncommon PC peripherals, like CH Products flightsim gear, as well as Thrustmaster and Saitek. A review of high end racing sim gear would be great too!

Keep up the good work Linus & Co., congrats on the 1M milestone! Keep it glorious, and keep it /r/PC Master Race!

Edit: Woops, website was slow, multiposted a bunch by accident. My bad!

Aw i was so happy when my IT teacher showed us your RAM explanation, even though i probably won't win i do like the false hope so here goes, but seriously gg Linus, if anyone deserves this you do  :)

I can't remember what video made me subscribe, but i remember watching the antec lanboy air review right when it came out, so it must have been a while.  Its been nice watching everything unfold

Corsair Obsidian 800D | Msi GD-80 z68 | Intel Core i72600k (stock speeds at the moment) | Msi Gtx 570 twin frozr III | 8GB Corsair Dominator @1600mHz | Coolermaster evo 212 temporary) | Cooled by Gelid Wings | Intel SRT smart caching | Windows 7 ultimate x64

I can't believe they're at 1 million already... It's so amazing that you guys have made it so far, and become such a great source for tech news that everyone knows who you are. If there isnt a Linus video on the product, I dont want it.

Woop woop!

I really started watching LinusTechTips just over a year ago, maybe even 18 months, as I was planning to build myself a desktop to rule them all! (Not really, but close enough)

After having gamed on laptops and prebuilt desktops, I wanted something that was "my own", had the specs I wanted, and I like building stuff, so win-win...-win  :huh:

Wish you all the luck in the future, hope it brings good things! And the best of luck to all those that post here.

And I do love lasagna...  :wub:

Love you guys! Linus you are my first choice of opinion whenever it comes to me buying anything for my pc. I found you first back when you were doing the NCIX videos, and ever since then, Ive watched most of your videos, whether about high end graphics cards, or a scanner, you guys always find a way to make it interesting. Thanks for everything! 

Brandon

Thank you for the awesome video's. I found LinuxTechTips because of NCIX and liked it. I watch more LinusTechTips than NCIX just because its more fun and diffrent. And you're video's are just AWESOME! And winning is always nice so I hope I make a chance

Congratulations on the Million Subscribers Linus, that's so amazing.

Although I have never felt the need to join the forum, I have been a great fan of your videos and production style. For a while now i have watched your videos, and occasionally left a like on a great video, or helped someone in the comments with a question. However, I am sure that is normal for your channel due to the fantastic community which remains civil even while the YouTube comment war continues.

But to me, these funny videos that you and other tech YouTubers produce is so much more than a product review or piece of light entertainment. I have been subscribed for a long time and your videos along with others have undoubtedly changed the course of my career choice, as it was these videos which kick-started my passion for computing. Since then, you have helped me through my computing GCSE, Computing AS and I am now endeavoring to set up my own computer construction business as a part time project. You have also showed me how to view things objectively through your honest and fair product reviews, look at the world as it truly is not as how it is made to seem by others.

So really, I should be thanking you. Without these informative if silly videos there would have been no chance that my enthusiasm for this subject would ever have arisen. I think a lot of people underestimate how much a YouTube channel can educate and change someone for the better.

Thank you and congratulations once again.

Ben from the UK

Congrats Linus and the rest of the team!

I have been watching your videos on youtube for about a year now, and randomly stubmled across them when researching components for a gaming rig (z77 era) and have since watched many, MANY of the old videos and pretty much every single one that has come out since i started watching.

Best of luck with everything and I hope that i get to watch these for years to come.

When in doubt, re-format.

Found you guys when i was first looking for parts for my build, was new to hardware at the time and have feel in love with it since! Thanks for being such awesome people and have amazing informitive but yet still funny content.

Ever since I found your channel, the only thing I really knew how to do was switch out a GPU. I'm now over-clocking and building my own systems like it is second nature to me and it's all thanks to you and your team. Your build guides are the highest quality I have ever seen and I learn something new with each one. Thank you for everything and here is to another million subscribers, cheers m8. =) 

images1_zpsd9dfa16e.jpeg

Congratz Linus :)) Keep them vids coming, so FOOD I like the most is grilled meat <3 :DD 

Maybe you can review an other audio systemes ( headphone ´ speaker etc... ) :) i wish i can speak english better , but i'm french :/

thanks for the great tech vids. I based my selections of parts thru your informative reviews! hope in the future also review more of the mid range tech. thanks again keep on making great vids!

Have been with this channel since 2010, always something to watch when bored :D.

Thanks to this channel I learned a lot about tech and pc hardware. Today I repair computers and study forensic computing.

Thank you for inspiring me Linus!

Good luck in the future!

Let´s see if I´m lucky. I really like your videos, very informative.

Thank you guys for all the awesome videos you make! you really shine a light in the tech video world!

CPU: Intel i7 4770k w/Noctua NH-D15, Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97 Ultra Durable, RAM: Patriot 8Gb 1600Mhz (2x4Gb), GPU: MSI R9 390x Gaming,

SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 1Tb, HDD: Caviar Black 1Tb, Seagate 4Tb Hybrid, Case: Fractal Design Define R4, PSU: Antec Earthwatts 750w 

Phone: LG G2 32Gb Black (Verizon) Laptop: Fujitsu Lifebook E754 w/ 1TB Samsung 840 Evo SSD Vehicle: 2012 Nissan Xterra named Rocky

I like rabbits, because of #randomness :)

Linus, you're awesome and I love your vids. Keep the good content going!

I hope you guys would send the prize also to Germany, because you also got a Fan over here ;)

I watched Linus' videos from NCIX (though I can't remember why I found NCIX), and just followed him from there. I have recently joined Amtgard, it seems like a lot of fun.

Congrats on the 1 million subs, found the channel when serching for what motherboard to buy :D

Thank you for the opportunity.

I remember finding Linus channel while searching for a good review of the Coolermaster Storm Enforcer wich I bought like, almost 2 years ago, since that day I stiil look for Linus' reviews first whenever I want to buy something....

Keep up the good work!

Congratz on 1 million subs! Found your channel by looking for monitors and builds. I have been watching your videos ever since.