Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I love your channels and my family watches your WAN show every Friday Night! I've learned a ton from your videos and enjoy all the content posted. Keep it up and congrats on hitting 1 million subscribers!!!

I love going back and watching the old school videos I never watched before. Its nice to compare now and than... kind of nostalgic.

Started watching almost all videos since Linus was part of NCIX, much great content that got me hooked on all that PC Stuff and that's what I'm studying right now.

Would love to meet you in Person, maybe now soon when  you get to visit the Cherry factory in Germany.

Congratulations and good luck for the future!

Congratulations, LTT crew!

I started to watch the NCIX videos and ended up here.. 

Glad I did. 

I earn free steam games here, feel free to join me.

The video was really good, thanks Linus.

And I didn't realise it was 2 years since you left NCIX, it seems like it was just last week.

Compatible with Windows 95

I found Linus through his Razer blade (the fist one) review and got in love whit the format and wanted more and then I realized I spent the whole day watching LinusTechTips videos. Linus you got me in to computer how they work and left me wanting to learn more about computers so I keep looking up new stuff and watching new videos to lern more and thanks to you Linus I'm getting a computer science degree all of that in a bit over a year of discovering your channel.

Thanks Linus.

And good luck to everyone!

~LIL_NAZ

PS: I hope the English is not to bad, because English is not my first language(and autocorrect is not the best).

I found Linus from a search of a case since then I subscribed and kept watching every single video released from LTT, easily the best subscription I have ever done.

• Finished ? It'll never be finished. A battle isn't like some stupid argument. As long as someone's still breathing, the fight isn't over. Everyone who searches for power without exception searches for battle. Do you fight in order to become more powerful ? Or you want more power in order to fight ?

Hey Linus! :)  :)

I first found Linustechtips on youtube when I was researching different PC parts for my new computer in college. What I realized is that I've fallen in love with researching different peripherals, laptops, and other pieces of tech by watching your informative videos. I was never too interested in computer building and just exploring pieces of tech in general, but your videos are so interesting that I've released the geek in me. Now i can act all smart about tech in front of my friends, and also get the best tech for myself. I particularly loved peripheral review videos because they are non-biased and give me enough information so that I know exactly what I am getting if i decide to buy something. So keep on the great work Linus, and congratulations on the subscriber milestone.

Love the videos, I could never afford half of the awesome tech Linus reviews but I still love watching the videos for Linus's comments and the awesome computer builds to showcase cases.

Congrats, Linus, you deserve it.

Congratulations to all you guys, loved your content since I first found you guys, and has helped me in a stupid amount of ways.

You guys deserve this :D

Fantastic work guys, always my first stop for anything tech related.

Even if iv no interest in what your showing, i come for the humor  ^_^

Keep up the good work  :wub:

Live Gloriously

Die Heroically  

Honestly I found Linus Tech Tips when I was looking for information about building my first PC, I did not expect to find a single channel that would take me from knowing nothing about computers to a point where I could build a computer and know what my parts are and how they will preform. Glad that LTT is as strong as it is, would hate to see this go under.....no one would be able to replace you.

I found LTT when i was building my pc a few years ago and used the building guides to walk me through the building process.

Now my fav series is the reviews about peripherals, gadgets and accessories.