1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Linus Tech Tips was recommended to me by a friend, same as TechQuickie. Linus Tech Tips has to be one of my favourite YouTube channels as the videos are fun to watch and i'm always learning things, through the videos and the comments on the videos and the forums. Always looking forward to seeing more great content daily!

I love the way you review all that hardware. I'm from Germany and can understand almost everything you say, even though I don't understand most English-speaking people.

Please go on exactly the way you do at the moment, it's fantastic!

I only found the channel when I was starting to learn about computer hardware for building my rig and I just liked the way the channel kept me interested and helped me learn about all sorts of technology at the end of the day.

I'm so happy that I found the Linus Tech Tips YouTube channel and then this forum. Linus, your videos have helped me a lot of time to choose a best for a buck parts for rigs I have built. Thank you very very much and keep up the good work ;)

Linus Tech Tips has been a very important channel for me and I stumbled upon it a year ago while browsing YouTube, little did I know that one day it would of inspired me to buy and build my own gaming pc and spend countless hours learning more about the broad and interesting world of computer. Just Linus and now Luke's enthusiasm and easy to love attitude it has made me possible think about having a job in computing and specifically hardware. Well done on getting 1 million subscribers as it is a truly remarkable achievement however it is a well deserved one and I hope to continue to see LMG continue to grow and expand.

first stumbled upon linustechtips on NCIX channel and found unboxing and reviews of products to be interesting and informative while keeping it light. At the time, I was out to learn about tech stuff and Linus' videos were easy to follow along. Cheers, Linus and crew!

The day I discovered LinusTechTipps changed my way of planning my day. 

Seriously. I have watched every video and WAN show since then. Your opinions are the ones I based my PC-rigs on and your (sometimes) funny and (somesimes) horrible jokes combined with the quality of your show are the things that keep me watching.

I hope you grow another few millions of subscribers, but please promise me you will not loose your unique style and humor.

Congratulations.

Congrats on the 1 million! That is an amazing achievement. I love watching your daily videos and I am learning a lot from them. I started watching your videos because i wanted to build a pc myself instead of buying one and now I have so much knowledge.Please could you do a review on the sapphire r9 270x because this graphics card is very poplar for the budget gamers and I haven't seen any good reviews on it , so I know I can really on you. Thank you.

I've been watching Linus Tech Tips for around 3 years now and I've watched the community grow and its amazing that I've been able to be apart of it. All though I haven't really been on the forum. I've been an active viewer on YouTube and pretty much watch everything that you release! I found Linus Tech Tips while I was looking at motherboard unboxing and reviews. Now I'm just hooked.

Congratulations!

I found out about LinusTechTips by another YouTuber called Gopher. He recommended your channel about a year ago (i think). I've been watching it since then.

My favourite videos are probably "Build-Guides", "As Fast As Possible" and "Unboxings".

I'd love to see some videos about USB-Type C when it comes out (including motherboards, cases, etc. that support USB-Type C).

My favourite food is "Käsespätzle", a food from Germany. It's some sort of noodle in cheese (i can't find a translation for it). I also like chili con carne with rice a lot.

LinusTechTips has helped me a lot since i first found you. Thank you and good luck for the future!

I remember i found your channel when i was trying to build my first custom computer, god i loved it and i was hooked up since then, thanks for all those great and creative videos you made,

keep it up and bless

anigif_enhanced-buzz-26515-1385052116-2541mMg.gifgiphy.gif

Thanks for making awesome videos. I've always liked how your videos are to the point and with all the info I need. Thanks also for teaching me that hard foam is better that soft in almost every case unboxing. Your videos also helped me build my first PC and got me interested in PC gaming and hardware. It would be awesome to win something but with up to 100,000 others entering I won't be disappointed if I don't.

EDIT - I accidentally made two posts in this thread so don't include this one in the draw or just delete this post.

Love this channel, been watching your videos for a long time now. Helped me pick many of my first rig parts and how to build it myself :D. My gf says I got a man crush on Linus cause all I do is watch your videos xD.

Congrats Linuxtechtips! Let's just hope you get even more subs :)

Maby not posting or commeting on everything, but still watching ur videos daily! Keep up the good work, its as easy as that ;)

Out of all the stuff Linus ever reviewed I own one thing! CM Storm Enforcer case (it's pretty great).

holy crap. when u realise how manny people are 1 million. it is like an army. we can be called the Linus soldiers. it so epic that this channel is growing bigger and bigger, so that means more quality videos :D

Hey there Linus and TechTips people! Congrats on the milestone, way to go! Will soon explode into another millions of subscribers!

I first found the techquickie channel while surfing through some tech tutorials while I was looking for computer temps, then I found a "Safe PC Temps" on the techquickie channel, and it all started, and I really like the way you make the videos, both on Techquickie and LinusTechTips, all videos are well made and easy to understand! Now I always watch your videos for entertainment purposes but also for information, as I love tech news, reviews, unboxing, etc. 

As for a review, I would love to see some more ultrabook and gaming laptops reviews/unboxing, because I'm always interested on that subject, I usually game, work and travel, so i need something portable, yet powerful for rendering and photo edit, and casually gaming of course (:

For the Draw, i Would love to get my hands on a Surface Pro 3, since we do not have them here in Brazil, or maybe, the ASUS Gaming Notebook, would be awesome!

Thank you and Good Luck with a ot more subscribers!

Apologies for my (terrible) english, not my native language.

No, THANK YOU FOR ALL THE GREAT CONTENT!

Your videos are simple yet elegant are showcase the item beautifully,

Thanks Again and good luck everyone

Congratulations on reaching 1 million subscribers- fantastic landmark! Here's to one million more!

I found Linus Tech Tips under a recommendations tab on youtube when I was looking to learn more about computers and hardware/software. Once I discovered LTT, I didn't really need to go anywhere else! You guys cover a wide range of awesome content, and I can only hope to see what you guys continue to do, especially if it's more builds now that new processors have just been revealed! The motivation you guys put into your work has heavily inspired me to keep pursuing my goal of studying computers tied in with some science now that I'm entering college. You guys have a great thing going on here, and I'm truly thankful to have found you guys.  :D​ 

I found Linus Tech Tips while building my first computer, you guys always give fair unbiased reviews of products. It's so useful when you look at other sites that only review good products. Basically every component in my computer has been influenced by your videos. Thank you so much.

At first I stumbled upon linustechtips when I was surfing youtube for reviews (I vaguely remember it being keyboard related) and remember joking to myself about Linus' camera presence  :P 
I then later came back to the linustechtips channel when I was looking to build my pc. I was hooked! I even have a set of Noctua NF-A14's in my rig to show for it. As horrid as the colour scheme is haha
A lot of great content has been pumped out on the channel and I've got the Tech News and Reviews sub forum set to open on launch!
So long time lurker first time poster right here

I found your channel and never really paid any attention to it, the channel has really grown on me now.