1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Been watching since back when it was just the NCIX channel. Built my first computer with your help. Hope this continues on and everyone can get as good of an experience as myself.

Thank you for making all the video's you guys make, i have found myself spending hours on youtube sometimes in a seemingly endless linus loop which i have to say is not a bad thing :)  Next stop 10 million!

Well thank you and your crew for the good videos! Very helpful. I also enjoy the wan show ALOT! peace out from sweden!

518 pages of entries,jesus.

Linus's channel has been an amazing resource for me and it's really nice to see a channel so big about things I am interested in.

Sometimes I will tune into LTT even to see a video for a product I will never buy in 100 years just to hear the soothing sound of Linus's voice and the amazing skills of the LTT crew.

Id like to Say a major congrats to you Linus and the team. you guys always keep me entertained and up to date on the latest tech news and products. thank you for all the hard work you put in. you guys defiantly deserve the millions of fans. 

I been watching your Video's for along time now and they're awesome Linus. The Ultimate Water Cooling guide made water cooling look easy which now i have. Thanks for the true information on products, Now GIVE ME a giveaway LOL this my first post on this forum.  :)

Not sure how I found your channel but it was pre-LinusTechTips and I do remember that motherboard unboxing video on the bench. =P 

I was off and on binge watching your channel until semi recently (look at the join date of my forum account) I subbed to LinusTechTips and am now watching stuff as it releases and the WAN show.

My favorite style of video imo would have to be crazy unboxings like the intel thing you guys just did that you had to plug in to unbox haha.

On a side note.. I remember the Duke Nukem forever giveaway thing when you dressed up

Found you when I started thinking about building my first computer. My favorite videos are the computer build videos. And I'm from Finland :D

I cant ven remember how  i found this channel but i was searching a review for some pc part back then and since the first video i saw i did subscribe because of the randomness/jokes but still telling us about the part and all specs etc. and i watch every video they post daily.

I want that custom computer. eventually they are gunna make a linus tech tips movie with Johnny depp playing linus and Denis Quaid playing Luke and it will be worth at least 50 dollars more

Hi mr linus, im a fan from philippines, i found linustechtips when i was searching about the difference of speed in ddr3, what is a core i3, i5, i7 unboxing gpu's,how to paint your pc parts, how to build gaming pc build guide im always watching this because im planning to upgrade my e6600 3.06 ghz to i5.

more power and good health and congrats!!!

you deserve much more subs than you you have

keep up the great job

I found Linus Tech Tips trying to build my first PC. I really enjoyed how professional the videos were without being boring. I quickly found the other two channels and I loved being able to get a functional review I could use myself and feel confident in giving clients my recommendations based on your testing.

I love you Linus, you are my tech inspiration. You taught me everything and whenever I had a problem I would come and see the soloution with you. You are so awesome that you care about your viewers and do giveaways which not only me but every single viewer can apreciate. I got intruduced to you after I found intrests in building my own PC and soon I loved you (no homo)! You are the best tech youtube channel and keep doing what you're doing because it is Awesome!

Well done, I've loved this channel since the day I found it and I love your videos.

Keep doing what you're doing Linus! I think it's awesome that you're following your dreams and your videos keep me sane after school xD

Well done man, keep up the awesome work!

~ Adam