1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Its great to hear how everything has come together over the years!

Here to the next 1 million subscribers! :)

You Guys Are Awesome!!! And Create Some Of The BEST Content!!! :D Continue The Good Work :D

post-130882-0-31413300-1410451058_thumb.

I started watching Videos from Linus several Years ago when I first Build my own computer !

He is the best Youtube reviewer ever, Thanks for alle the awesome Videos Linus !  

Greetings from Austria  :) 

Thank you so much, and wonderful job Linus! Congratulations on hitting the million subscriber mark! I first started watching when I was doing a really low budget build for a friend... I stayed up the night before ordering everything I needed just watching tons and tons of the "As fast as Possible" series to get a general idea and tips on what is good where. Then I watched another metric god ton (yes that is a wonderful measurement) of product reviews. Then I built my first PC for a friend and have been a hooked viewer ever since. Thank you so much again for the hard work and great content!

Congrats on the Million Subs.

Here's to the next million. :)

There are a lot of good answers above me. Seriously. Someone asked for reviews of commercial grade hardware, which would be interesting. I'd like to see more As Fast As Possibles, because they are both informative in a width-first sort of fashion, and gives a great starting point for depth first searches to learn more about the topic.

I would dig that laptop, because I also watch the guys over at Tek Syndicate - that HighLANder thing was great, I've already watched all the videos, but I am much more interested in that sweet sweet AMD rig, because my current gaming rig is into double digits in age.

I really enjoy the creative sponsor parts you guys do. Favorite would have to be your "how to basic" dollar shave club. I dont know why it got boo'd out cause it was the best! Totally should do more like that :)

Awesome job reaching that 1 million sub :) and congrats for it!

I like to eat cake and then cri cus i have no computer to love ;-;

Cheers,

Pete

I first found LinusTechTips by doing research to build my first computer and love em. I like the WAN show the most

ur daily videos rock! i usually watch them while i eat lunch! good job and keep the vids coming :)

What amazing things you have accomplished, its truly inspirational and I thank you for giving us great entertaining, thought provoking and educational videos!! Good luck to everyone entering the contest even though we are all already winners simply by having LinusMediaGroup in our lives. :D Thank you Linus and the whole team, you guys rock!!

CPU: FX 8150 @ 4.4 GHz GPU: ASUS DirectCU II OC GTX 780 Motherboard: MSI 990FXA-GD80v2  RAM: 8GB 1333 Mhz Cooling: Corsair H100i Storage: x2 Western Digital blue 1tb HDD PSU: Corsair HX850 Case: NZXT Lexa S MonitorVizio 42in LCD tv 1080p / Hanns-G 23in LCD monitor 1440x900   Keyboard: Logitech Wireless Mouse: Generic Optical 

Hey Linus and the gang! First, Linus, I've been watching your videos since I was a wee lad starting to stretch my nerd legs and I was first getting into computers. I've used your videos since then as a guide, like a teacher, to influence my part choices and buying decisions. As of right now, I'm sitting at my third custom built personal computer and for when I'm on the go I use a Razer Blade 14, because of your recommendation as the best gaming laptop, and I can do nothing but agree with you there. 

As for the rest of the guys, I've loved the content you put out, the ridiculous antics on Channel Super Fun make my day whenever I watch them and TechQuickie is fun to watch when I'm on the go. So, keep on keeping on. 

Love the videos, keep up the great work, here's a toast for another 1 million and plenty more years.

I discovered Linustechtips while searching for pc related videos. My favourite type of videos are your pc build guides because there usually long and I might be building my pc or adding to my own so videos like that really help  :)

I was one Day on youtube and i saw one of your videos for the first time, i was like wow this is entertaining and since i have been a subscriber.

So thank you for making those videos!!

I was not that interested in computers until i saw your videos.. :)

Regards: Christian

My favorite was the PC Dust Elimination Video (

)

keep making awesome vids :D

i love your video. it has increased my nerd creed 10 fold. your videos are just amazing. congrats on a million subscribers. you deserve a lot more

It's time for a HAPPY MEAL!!!  :D 

Good job guys!

I found the YouTube channel about 6 months ago, and I don't think I've missed a video since. Thank you Linus and all of your crew for what I've learned from watching your videos!