Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

From the day i started watching back in the ncix days till now, i've always appretiated the way you and your team has always put some personality into the videos especiallty considering how dry some of the material is and i'm amazed that you've managed to maintain that after all these years.
Cheers to 1 million, and heres to the next!

There are many youtubers dealing with computers and technology but in my opinion Linus is the best and it is very fun to watch his videos.

I would like to see a review on the asus x99 deluxe and the x99 rampage v.

I wish you to achive 2 Million Subscribers. ;)  

Used to watch NCIX videos way back in the day, then jumped ship along with you to LinusTechTips when you started that. Preferred the much more relaxed style of the videos, and your humour kept everything going smoothly :)

From current reviews, I really like Luke's take on the products, and I found his reviews while Linus was away to be fresh and cohesive from the norm. So if I had one suggestion, maybe do two part reviews, where both Linus and Luke take a look at a product and give their opinions on it?

Other than that, congratulations on the 1 Million subs, and keep up the great content :)

Congrats on 1 million subscribers!!! I found linustechtips ca. 2 years ago when I decided to build my own computer. I had no experience about computers at all, but your videos made me understand and I managed to build my computer with success on the first boot ;)

Keep up the good work!

I found the channel when i was looking around how to build a gaming pc now i watch all of your reviews because you just succeed at making everything interesting

Tnx man:)

I found the LinusTechTips channel when I was first building my pc, I  watched so many reviews on so many components it was insane. Without the help of Linus and his team though I don't buying the components and building the pc would have gone as easy as it did. 

The all around friendly atmosphere when watching the videos is one of my favourite things about this channel! Thank you Linus and CO. for all your hard work and now a give-away? So cool damn cool!

Lots of love guys,

Ryan.

Thanks Linus, I'm not one of the people that has subscribed from the beginning but ever since have discovered you i have always watched your handy tech videos they have helped me become into even more of a computer geek and have helped me decide on what i want to be when i go and work. I'm only 15 but you have helped and advised me on my first gaming computer. congratulations on the 1 million, best of luck for the future ;)   

To the whole crew of Linus Media Group, at the bottom of my heart I thank you all,

I've been that guy who's been looking for just gaming laptops because I needed the portability and the hassle-less of building my own gaming rig.

Until 2+ years ago, I decided to build my first machine but had no idea where to start, and the first video I watched was the unboxing of MSI Z77A-GD65, and since then I've been watching your videos (almost) regularly.

You guys come a long way since then, congrats on the 1 million sub, lets aim for 2 mil now shall we? =D

1.000.000 million subscribers, that's amazing. I guess congratulations are in order, and remember not to mix your booze tonight :D. For the videos, just keep doing what you're doing cause it's awesome.

Greetings from Slovenia.

Since I was in college I have always wanted to build a computer, 10 years later I was able to do so. So not having done it before I started googling and YouTubeing (I am making that a word) any and all computer build guides I could, until I came across your channel. I watched your build guides, hardware review, and the ever helpful Tech Quickies to expand my knowledge and better help me pick the parts that I wanted for my build. I ordered everything and built my first computer without a hitch. I can attribute most of this to the vast amount of information and knowledge I received from your videos and this forum. So now Linus Tech Tips YouTube channel and forum are a daily stop for me to keep up with all the new products and for a good laugh. So thank you Linus and your crew for all the help in making another member of the PC Master race and keep up the awesome work!!!

Congratulations linus, i found linus tech tips when i started to get intressted into computerbuilding and i relly needed somewhere to look wich parts that were good and linus tech tips were the perfect place to look. And since i subscribed to linus tech tips i have watched all your videos with a few exceptions. My favorite videos are the build guides, i really love them.

Include whatever you want in the post

Fine, I'll post some steam keys then, 'cause I can.

Millennium - A New HopeBXMNK-BPTVY-T6DDWTwo BrothersL37DY-6KCAQ-WCQ64Rush BrosJBP4D-287A7-L5XE7Viscera Cleanup Detail: Santa's RampageJ2A8R-PP3K9-WRVWIDeadly PremonitionIVGQQ-KZVJX-DKVAC