1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

So my names Trevor, an I would really like that tablet I mean I really love the surface line

(my name isn't really Trevor it was an iron man ref)

First off I'd like to thank you so much for making these videos. I especially love your techquickie videos as they help me understand a lot about technology! I hope you continue making great content and wish you the best of luck in the future. Also I like poking fun at your Canadian accent Linus (I'm Murica'n) huehue  :D  :D

I actually found this channel when i finally gathered my hard earned money from working 2 full months on a pizzeria in the town i live , so i can build my dream rig . I started doing my extensive research on what is the best part for my budget etc. I found pcpartpicker , and ofc one of the best subreddits out there (/r/buildapc) , and continued my research . So i wanted a good looking case and i had my eye on Corsair Air 540 , which i fell in love with. I logged into YouTube and started watching unboxing/reviews of this case and one of the channel that did the review , was this one. I really liked the style of the review and the approach to the product so i started watching other videos in the channel . Well , you all know what happened after that i guess :).

CPU: Intel i5 4690k | CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i | Motherboard: Asus Maximus VII Ranger | RAM : Corsair Vengeance PRO 8GB 1600MHz | GPU : MSI R9 290

Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 128GB / Westerd Digital 1TB Blue | PSU : Corsair RM 750 | Case: Corsair Air 540 

Keyboard : CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate - Brown Switch | Mouse: Corsair Raptor M45

Been following the channel since the beginning. Amazing to see how it has changed and grown into what it is today. Congrats! 

I found Linustechtips when I was searching to build my first PC. 

After watching a lot of review the forum helped me a lot in finalizing my rig. 

I have been watching most of the Linustechtips video's sins then and also tried to catch some of the WAN shows but because I live in GMT+1 timezone that is not so easy. 

I love your video's hope to keep watching them for a long time.

I'm not sure If you guy's can ship to Europe (Belgium), but If you can I would like to enter the giveaway for the Microsoft Surface Pro 3 (as I already build my gaming rig)

First off.. CONGRATS ON 1,000,000 SUBSCRIBERS :D:D:D:D 

I was bored maybe 3 years or so back and decided to get into computers, so was messing around on YouTube watching random videos and stumbled upon your channel, annnnnnd now I watch your videos pretty much everyday..  thank you for all the awesome content, and thanks for this amazing giveaway :)

I was looking to build my first PC (was using craptops for a decade and a hand-me-down Linux machine before that) in 2012 and was browsing through Youtube tech videos until I stumbled upon your review of the Razer Blackwidow keyboard. I was immediately hooked to your presentation style, quirkiness and down-to-earth manner. I only recently subscribed because I usually just lurk haha :P

Anyways, best of luck with Linus Media Groups future endeavours! 1 million subscribers was a well-deserved milestone :)

P.S. I like a well-made sandwich.

I found out LTT channel through NCIX one. If I remember correctly I was searching about how to efficiently build a PC and found a video from NCIX. I started watching also the other videos and when I saw the link to LTT I checked it and subscribed a few days later. Your videos are very interesting and also funny.

And yeah, I just subscribed, I'm not a guy who goes on forums a lot, very rarely, but it's been a while I wanted to chech this forum so I guess this giveaway gave me one more reason to check it :)

Desktop: Intel Pentium 4 3.00GHz - 1.5GB RAM - ATI Radeon 9200SE 128MB (AGP) - ASUS P4V8X-X (bought in 2004) - 128GB HDD

Laptop: Toshiba satellite pro C660-2UU - Intel Core i3 2350M (2.3GHz dual core) - 4GB RAM - Intel HD Graphics 3000 - Hitachi 320GB HDD

Congratulations on such an amazing milestone, I hope Linus Media Group keeps growing and providing more of the high quality content we've seen over the years. 

i have been watching since the original P55 videos and started by going back and watching all the other ones and have seen everyone since keep up the good work

Aselwyn1

Guys, really, congratulations!

I know I'm not active on the forums.

But, I do watch EVERY SINGLE VIDEO of yours.

I just love them.

I first found LTT channel on YouTube, I think, back in 2009/10 and the video I watched was Linus dusting out a PC, the video had POTATO quality.... But, I loved it regardless, from that point, I bacame a subscriber. And since then, I haven't stopped watching your videos.

Then, EXACTLY 1 year ago, I registered here... But, sadly, I don't have much time to come here and participate on the forum. 

Anyways, that's how I found you guys and I'm really happy I did!

Thanks for all the videos and Information you guys provide to us!

Let's go for another Million subs!!!

And, of course, thanks a lot for the giveaway!

Best regards,

MerolaC

Congratulations on 1 million subs!

You guys deserve it!!

Keep up the good work!!!

I actually found this channel when I was looking at Mineral Oil PC's because I thought they were so cool, then I found the video of slicks, I was sort of new to tech, and I didn't know anything about it, all the numbers confused me because I didn't know exactly what they meant, like the 4770k what does that mean,  and why is a 680 faster then a 760, when 760 is a larger number

and then I came to the realization they were just names >.<

but this channel really helped me understand tech and learn from it, I am not a huge poster on here but I try and get on and read a lot especially when I have issues, or a question that needs answering, I am not by any means the shining star of the community, I sorta live on the outskirts of it, however, I am happy I exist still within it in some means

My PC:

Case: Corsair C70, Motherboard: MSI Z87-G45, CPU: I5-4670k, RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance, GPU: Gigabyte 970 G1 Gaming , PSU: Corsair RM650W Gold, Storage: 250 GB Samsung EVO SSD, 240 GB Kingston SSDNOW

Congratz!

Your videos got me into pc harware and building, so I'm gonna say the build guides are my favourite, altough I love all of the videos!

Keep it up!

Congrats for 1 Million subscribers ! More millions to come !

Congratulations LMS!!! i really can't remember when i started watching your video's! :D but i really like your video's and watch them every day. your video's are hilarius and yet informative (more teachers need to be like this!)

Build guides are very useful would always like to see more of those and as always thank you for making such great videos :)

Congratulations on 1 Million subscribers! I first saw you channel by looking at what Gaming mouse to buy and saw a review of like 10 different mice, and have watched your videos every since! Keep up the good work :D

First I want to say nice job and proud of you guys :) . It's the first time i made an account on your forum but I'm a longtime subscriber of yt. I discoverd you when i wanted to build my own pc and you show me how. thx for that. I like that you don't only do pc stuf any more that you also have like a smartphone review and other stuff really great love your videos :D

I hope You and your team wil have a great time getting to your new goal the 2million mark. :) Greatz Form Belgium!!!