1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

:rolleyes:  love the build videos! hoping too see another soon.?

Making top class videos and reviews...I don't know what would I do without your videos every day while I'm eating lunch.

I really love "behind the scenes videos". Keep it up Linus (and employees haha).

tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

I found you quite early, somewhere in the mid of the Nehalem architecture times. I was looking for unboxing videos when I was building computers for my friends. You and the mysterious cameraman, you were on a whole new level with the unboxing. It was very well done and you introduced the product and its features as well.

Now, you and your team, you're like gurus to me. I feel like a student of yours, you have learned me so many things!

MB: Asus Z97-A | CPU: i7-4790k | GPU: MSI GTX 780 Ti Gejmink 3G | Memory: Σ32GB Kingston HyperX Fury Black | SSD: Samsung EVO 850 250GB | HDD: Σ2TB WD Blues | PSU: Seasonic 750W 80+ Silver | Case: Antec P182 | Cooling: Noctua NH-C14, all case fans Noctua | Monitors: Asus ROG Swift PG279Q + 2x Dell Ultrasharp 2209WA | Soundcard: Asus Xonar Essence STX | Headphones: Audio-Technica ATH-A900 (closed) & Hifiman HE-350 (open) | Speakers: M-Audio BX5a Deluxe | Mic: M-Audio Producer | Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 rip midclick Logitech G502 | Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate 2013 (Cherry MX Blue)

Thanks Linus for providing excellent content every day for the last years. I hope this ultimate information feed for tech news will last very long.

Congratulations on the million subs! 2015 is the year you will get 1.500,000 subs I am so sure Linus! Trust me because I used to not like you back when you were in NCIX, I preferred TigerDirect's (Now Tek) Logan over you, but in the end you won me. You will win others too! And your range of technology is getting wider, more audience!

I hope you remain the humble man you are Mr. LinusMediaGroup Lord. <3.

awsome job, guys! You have made me reconsider a lot of my buyings towards better units and inspired equipping with other awsome ones! Thanks!

Congratulations guys! And thanks for all your good work that kept me from blowing up my PC

This is my first post, but I have been watching and loving you guys for over 4 months now. I love all of the reviews of monitors, as they have helped me choose one for myself. Thanks and keep having fun doing what you are doing!

I Love LinusTechTips. Keep on the good work :-)

Main Rig: EK custom loop |2700x @ 4.25 Ghz| Msi X470 Gaming Plus | 32gb DDR4 | Aorus GTX 1080ti @ 2088 Mhz | TT Core X71 TG | Samsung 970 Evo Plus 500gb + 256gb Toshiba NVMe + 275GB Crucial m.2

Laptop: Surface Book 2 15" |  i7 8650U 4.2 GHz | 16gb DDR3L | GTX 1060 6gb | 265GB NVMe SSD

https://de.pcpartpicker.com/list/9jvNnH

From the bottom of our hearts, thank you all for giving us the opportunity to do a job that we love - a job that is truly one of the best in the world.

As thanks, please accept this small token of appreciation - a pretty awesome giveaway for our awesome Linus Tech Tips community members :D

PRIZES

Microsoft Surface Pro 3

Custom PC Built by Linus, with a case that is "signed and designed" by the Linus Media Group crew

ASUS G550J - One of the laptops used on the HighLANder excursion, signed by Linus Media Group, Tek Syndicate, Austin Evans, and Newegg TV

GIVEAWAY RULES

Post ONCE in this thread to enter. Include whatever you want in the post - how you found Linus Tech Tips, your favourite series or style of video on Linus Tech Tips, what product you would like to see us review in the future, heck, we'll even take a post about your favourite food. Creativity is always welcome :)

This contest will run from 9/10/2014 until 9/19/2014 at 4:30pm PDT. Winners will be drawn live on The WAN Show using a random number generator.

The Surface Pro and the custom system will be given to the first two posts that are selected in the draw, the G550J will go to a random member that we feel embodies the attitude of the linustechtips.com community (who has posted in this thread ^_^).

Winners will be contacted through the forum and will have 3 days to reply to claim the prize before we re-draw!

Good luck, and again, thank you all for supporting us thus far :D

I love your channel guys!!!! Thank you for posting awesome videos!!! I don't care if I don't win I just wanted to thank you.

true fact my name was in the nexus 5 review full name at that just because the editor forgot to blur it out! :) 

Linus Media Group video's is now a days the only thing why is sit on you tube. The other channels become a bit boring because they do nothing unique anymore.

(Sorry for my bad english, Holland) you are allowed to correct me.

Congrats on your achievement and keep it up. I have been able to upgrade my laptop's RAM by help from this awesome community. Favourite video(s)- I enjoy your Handy Tech series.

P.S I like pizza.

Congrats on reaching over 1,000,000 subs guys, it's a huge accomplishment.

Thank you so much for making some of the best tech content on youtube so consistently and for being all around great guys. You've helped make me a better geek.

Cheers!

NZXT Phantom, White / Core i7 950 OCed to 3.60GHz / Asetek 240mm CPU cooler / 1TB WD Black HDD / ASUS Geforce 660Ti DCUII / Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R Rev 2.0 Mobo / 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 @ 1800Mhz / Windows 7 64bit / Linux Mint 17 KDE

Mid 2012 "New" Samsung Series 9, NP900X3C-AO1US / Win7 / Linux Mint 17 KDE

Keep up the work guys. You are awesome! I enjoy your videos so much.

You don't need to thank us, WE need to thank you guys for the amazing content you guys put on the web.

You teached me everything I know about pc's, so thank you a lot!

Thanks Linus and team for all your hard work, I found you guys when I was researching parts for my build and ever since I've watched pretty much all your videos. You provide us with clear and simple overviews of products and plenty of information for us to learn from. Thanks!

P.S Pizza = favourite food