1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Nachos! They are my fave food. So... yah. This is a post.

Intel i5 3570k @ 4.0GHz | Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H | Sapphire Radeon HD 7870 2GB OC GHz Edition | Corsair Vengence 8GB DDR3 @ 1600MHz

I found Linus by casually looking and helping my friend to choose the best ASUS laptop back in like 2013. What I like the most about Linus is that he really does put effort in his videos. He tries hard unlike any other youtuber to help us get what we want. For the giveaway I would like to get the asus laptop.

Thank you Linus, for making us happy

Wow, Linus Media Group LLC, I don't know where to begin.

Jumping tabs back and fourth to Reddit and YouTube I was looking for a video review that would give me a truly honest opinion on which headphone to buy.  I stumbled upon this guy who at first I did not like. His way of reviewing components, and his voice alone gave me an uneasy feeling while watching. Days go by and still I haven't  found a video reviewer to scratch the itch I've been having for a long time. Sitting at my desk I thought "Hmm there was this one guy I saw days ago but what does he know? All I want is some headphones.". Continuing my search I typed Sennheiser into YouTube's search bar and low and behold I found LiunsTechTips. I quickly clicked on your channel and began my search to find reviews about different headphones. The uneasy feeling went away and I found myself to like your videos more and more as I watched each and every episode. 

I lost myself on your channel. I went from watching your Sennheiser HD 800 Unboxing to watching almost every episode of "fast as possible". It was a charm listening to you give me knowledge and watching your videos has contributed to many of my custom builds. That guy that gave me the uneasy feeling, and whose voice I hated became Linus who I religiously watch. Linus has become such a household name here that even my girlfriend, who knows nothing about technology, knows who Linus is. 

Linus Media Group, if you're truly reading this, I would like to thank you and I 100% support the team for bringing us quality content. I may not be an old member here, but I am a long time YouTuber. Thank you Linus, Luke, Edzel and the rest of the team. Keep up the good work and I see many great things coming from Linus Media Group!

Thanks,

Synn

Congratulations on hitting the million subscriber mark! You guys really deserve it!

I'm very much looking forward to your review of the NZXT S340, even more-so than HWC's review which really says a lot.  

I actually 1st heard about Linus Tech Tips when i read an article about Slick mistakenly calling 'Armageddon' Keyboards... not mechanical.

So once I decided to build my own PC, I went, rather make a point to see what LTT had to say about a certain part.

Keep it up guys and more power! You make it all entertaining and informative while doing it effortlessly!

Thanks so much for your videos! I found your videos when I first got really into tech and built my first PC. Your videos are hilarious yet informative. Don't change them. You guys are my favorite channel.

Congratulations on 1 Million subscribers. Been watching since it was just you unboxing products and i wanted REAL advise on if its actually good or not. i think this is why you have do so good because you give a real opinion on products and i love that. 

Keep up the good work.

Kyle. 

Came across Linus Tech Tips only around a year ago, but the quality AND number of videos is great! I especially love the Techquickie As Fast As Possible videos a lot! Congratulations for reaching 1 million subscribers!

I always come home from work at 12:40 only to leave again at 1:10... It's a really short lunch break and the one thing I look forward to more than lunch is watching the newest video from linustechtips. I built my own rig last year based off of your AMD build guide and I want to thank you guys for providing amazing honest content daily for nerds like us to enjoy! Love you guys! x

Wooooo!!! 1 Million Subs!!!!!!

New Build:i7 4770k @4.4ghz, Hyper 212 Evo, MSI Z87 GD-65 Gaming, Corsair HX750w, Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200rpm, Corsair Vengeance 12gb DDR3 1866mhz, EVGA GTX 970 ACX 2.0 SSC

Old build/Little Bros New PC:Intel i5 3570K @4.2ghz, Stock Intel Cooler, Gigabyte z77m-d3h, Capstone 550w, Seagate Barracuda 500gb 5400rpm, Corsair Vengeance 4GB DDR3, EVGA GTX 660 SC R.I.P Tyson 12/22/03- 04/17/13

The first Linus tech tips video I ever watched was a build guide, It looked very Professional, and Linus is probably the funniest tech youtuber. Techqucikie really helps a lot.

Its been an amazing few years, and I have greatly enjoyed the content Linus has provided us with. He has helped me dozens of times on purchase decisions, design choices, and physical demonstrations of PC construction. He's been a huge help and I'm glad hes found so much success in what he loves. I hope he continues this and I hope linusmediagroup gets all the recognition it deserves. SO LETS PARTY WOOOO

Congratulations on 1 million subs! You guys totally deserve all of the praise for the amazing videos you make. You have been my main stop to get advice on a new gaming build im working on, I can't even imagine trying to choose parts without your unboxing and benchmark videos and even the "How To Build" videos for us that have never tried. Thanks again and here's hoping the sub train never stops!

Hello Linus & Co!

I'm just telling you guys something about my self!

I found Linus tech tips by browsing youtube on how to make my own pc!

My video's are the system builds, sometimes they are just crazy.

Then some of my favorite games: PlanetSide 2 & Battlefield.

Something i would liek you guys to review is one of the x99 motherboards.

Other then that I wan't to thank you for making a review on the HTC One m8 (Android) I recently bought it and I'm loving it!

Bye

The first video I saw from you guys was the HTC One MAX review. I liked the way you were making jokes, while still taking the review seriously. Since them I watch every video you guys make (WAN shows are my favorite).

I enjoy all the videos you have made. the humour and the inside jokes that are carried through from different videos never cease to amuse me. congratulations of your million subscribers. im glad to be part of the community you founded. well done linus media group! well done linus!  

Well, first congratulations are in order and may you find greater success in the future. I particularly enjoy your format which is dense with information but still entertaining. In general, keep up the good work.

As a side note: I hope to win the Surface Pro so I do not have to buy something analogous when I transfer to Virginia Tech. Unfortunately for engineering students, they require a stylus compatible mobile computer.

Hey Linus and Team congratulations on the 1million Subs!

I have been watching your videos for the last 4 years and really find them informative and i'm 20 now. I have followed you from NCIX to LinusTechTips and you got me to build my first gaming PC. The first video I watched was the multi-part videos on how to build an AMD Black Edition gaming PC and I spammed the videos whilst bulding my own PC too. Then I watched the other cable managing guides and haven't stopped watching your vids since and I learnt most of my computer knowledge from your videos. In particular, the Corsair fans unboxing where you explained and the AF and SP series, was exactly what I used in deciding whether I needed these or not.

So for all the years of knowledge and guidance you and your team have given me, THANK YOU!

Kind Regards
Alphavictr94413

I'm glad I gave your channel another chance after hearing you on PKA, I didn't like your content a year ago but now I'm loving it! Keep up the good work.

Linus,

I remember watching your stuff when you still bleached your hair. It has been very fun watching your projects get better and better. I got hooked waiting for those "Personal Rig Updates". ( The last one took quite a long time!)

Congratulations on your success! I finally made an account on your forums just to post the good vibes.

-Dylan