1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I stumbled on to the YouTube page about a year ago when I was trying to do some research on the Corsair c70 case. Since then, I have religiously watched your new and older videos seeing as they were not only entertaining, but actually informative. Keep up the great work guys!

P.S. I love Salmon croppedimage475266-BLOG-LOCH-DUART-JUMPI

Congrats on 1 million!

I'm actually an old member of Linus Tech Tips (but never joined the forum (sorry :P)). I am a huge YouTube fan, and you are the reason why I am so interested in all these computer related products, thanks to your videos. I watch your videos on a daily basis, I learn a lot from your videos, and it means a lot. My first video was the one where you explained how to water cool a computer after I stumbled on it on a YouTube search:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHNFhTAvvBA

(NCIX, not Linus Tech Tips though)

You can review any product in your next video, I will still watch it and learn more new things!

Discovered the ocean of knowledge that is Linus about 2 weeks ago, and have watched the channel for about 4 hours a day, every day, since then  :D

Congratulations on reaching 1,000,000 subscribers, LTT Team! Good luck to you all in your future endeavors & good luck to everyone entering the giveaway.

Now do the 1 Million Subscriber Dance!

post-110151-0-26784900-1410445084.gif

post-110151-0-26784900-1410445084.gif

I got interested in tech around 2011 when I decided I wanted to build my own pc for gaming (I was only 13). I found 2 channels that stuck to me till today when I was trying to learn more about pc's. Linus Tech and Teksyndicate. Linus tech has always been there for great reviews of products I was interested in, and TekSyndicate was always there for their great tech news coverage on The Tek. I may not be an active forum member (which sucks cause that laptop singed by you guys looks awesome), but I really do appreciate you being so generous to the community. Speaking of which, I really need a laptop for school ;)

I found Linus tech tips after logans recomendation. I really like tech quickie.

I am so glad you guys hit 1 millions subs. I recently started watching because I was curious about building my own pc. I can honestly say that your videos and tutorials gave me the confidence to pull the trigger on the project. I have ordered everything I need and am currently waiting on one more time before I begin my build. I am a little worried about messing up but I know that I can find more than enough help on on your site and channel to complete this without any screw ups. This is just the first step to learning more about the field and I am so excited to go further down this path. :) Good luck you guys, you all deserve the best.

Congrats on 1m subs! Would like to see more behind the scene stuff :) 

I miss old one take "goofy" unboxings. It would be nice if sponsor spotlights were at the end of the videos. 

Intel i5 3570k | MSI GTX 670 Power Edition/OC SLI | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB | Fractal Design Newton R2 650W | NZXT Switch 810 SE Gun Metal | BenQ 24" XL2420T 120Hz | Corsair K90  | Logitech G500 / Logtitech Performance MX | Sennheiser PC 360 | Asus Xonar DGX | NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision 2 Wireless Kit

Congrats Linus and the team! You guys make amazing videos and I hope that you guys keep up the good work! You guys really deserved this! I remember the first video I watched on your channel was the Corsair 750D unboxing. That video actually persuaded me to buy it! Thanks again for the great videos!

-Goosely

Wow Linus, congrats on reaching 1million subscribers! I found your YouTube Channel last year when I was doing some research on a new gaming notebook. Your videos helped me find the right one! Your the best!

Much thanks to the awesome Linus Tech Tips team, I pretty much gained a huge interest and knowledge about computer building and peripherals.

Hey everyone at Linus techtips! 

Congrats on reaching the 1.000.000 subscribers. A massive number of people. 
I found you guys when I was looking into a chromebook for my aunt and you had the best review for it. 
Thanks for many hours of fun videos. 

Ps.

I hope I win the surface because I need a portable device to use in class. 

Mike

Great Job Linus and all the rest of your team!

Actually I can't remember how I found the Linus Tech Tips channel, perhaps by searching a PC building guide or by searching for certain product's review, but since then I watched nearly every of your videos :D 

sooo yeah, keep producing great videos :D

Thank you for all the informative videos. I love watching your build guides. Congrats on 1 million subs, here's to a million more.

I new about LinusTechTips when I checked channels in description of Austin Evans Loses Everything - We Respond. That was great thing, I saw unity of tech comminity. On your channel I love Ultimate PC Builds. I just love the way of Linus to review all products and defenately his Editing Team always adds some fun in video. And product to review in future, I will say just keep making videos. I haven't bought any thing that you review (*Money Problems*), I just watch it & Enjoy it. :)

It's weird because, i always though you have more than a 1M Subs, because you're quality is amazing. But when i realize that you're quality was not based on the subscribers but on bringing amazing content to you're fans, that's when i realize that you guys are the best Tech Channel in the world, Congrats and i hope i get something Free

Thanks for all the awesome video's Linus! You've learned me a lot about PC hardware and LTT is really one of my favorite YT channels. Congratulations on the one million subscribers. You guys deserve it!