1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

From the bottom of our hearts, thank you all for giving us the opportunity to do a job that we love - a job that is truly one of the best in the world.

As thanks, please accept this small token of appreciation - a pretty awesome giveaway for our awesome Linus Tech Tips community members :D

PRIZES

Microsoft Surface Pro 3

Custom PC Built by Linus, with a case that is "signed and designed" by the Linus Media Group crew

ASUS G550J - One of the laptops used on the HighLANder excursion, signed by Linus Media Group, Tek Syndicate, Austin Evans, and Newegg TV

GIVEAWAY RULES

Post ONCE in this thread to enter. Include whatever you want in the post - how you found Linus Tech Tips, your favourite series or style of video on Linus Tech Tips, what product you would like to see us review in the future, heck, we'll even take a post about your favourite food. Creativity is always welcome :)

This contest will run from 9/10/2014 until 9/19/2014 at 4:30pm PDT. Winners will be drawn live on The WAN Show using a random number generator.

The Surface Pro and the custom system will be given to the first two posts that are selected in the draw, the G550J will go to a random member that we feel embodies the attitude of the linustechtips.com community (who has posted in this thread ^_^).

Winners will be contacted through the forum and will have 3 days to reply to claim the prize before we re-draw!

Good luck, and again, thank you all for supporting us thus far :D

you've always done nice videos and you give us all latest tech news! Thanks :D

Congrats Linus, because of all your hard work (and a bit of the crew but after all its all your fault we've got this these amazing video's and this awesome community now) your channel got so big and is in my opinion one of the most professional channels on youtube today! 

Build log "Whiplash" : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/158477-the-hero/

Whiplash: 4790k@4,4Ghz|Maximus VII Hero|4x4Gb Red/Black HyperX fury 1866Mhz|R9 290 Tri-X|Modded 450D|Sleeved cables on a M12II evo 850W|M500 480Gb| BenQ XL2411T@144Hz

Laptop: 4700MQ|16Gb@1600Mhz|Quadro 1100M|1080P|128Gb SSD|500Gb 7200RPM hdd

found linus tech tips when i was building my first pc been watching everything since

I don't remember exactly when I found Linus. But I know when and why I subscribed. By the time I subbed I was looking forward to building my own PC and needed some inspiration/reviews. It took almost 3 years after watching Linus for the first tiem to actually get my PC but the wait was worth it.

Congratulations for the 1 million subs milestone, here's to the next million.  :)

Well done, congratulation to 1M subscribers. I started watching this channel since your "GTX Titan Small Form Factor Gaming PC Build Guide" video was uploaded.

I am quite fond of your case reviews and everything else you guys do reviews for. I love this channel. I wish you the best of luck in the future.
Gt3fqu8.gif

Thanks for makeing videos plz never stop :). LinusTechTips is the best YouTube channel!!

This is some lovely shit

Kay

<3

Noice

hi

i'm

bored

jk

I am a board.
Good

now that that is out of the way

Hi

!!!Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype Hype !!!
post-129682-0-27016600-1410445042.gif

Congrats!!!!

I'm a pretty late member here, first found out about it through a Gopher, a Skyrim modder/youtuber, who was sharing/recommending the channel.

CPU: Intel 4790k Cooler: Corsair h100i Mobo: ASUS Z97-A RAM: Corsair 16GB Vengeance 1866 GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 Storage: Crucial mx100 512GB & x3 2TB HDDs Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Black Pearl PSU: Seasonic SSR-650RM Monitors: Acer XB271HU and Asus VG236 Keyboard: Corsair Gaming k70 RGB Mouse: Cyborg RAT 7 Headset: Sennheiser 558 + Antlion ModMic 4.0 Speakers: Harmon Kardon Soundsticks

I remember the first linus t3ech tips video i watched was him doing a unboxing of a 560TI don't remember which one but i remember i got a lagh at the duke nukem giveaway when he dressded up like duke.

First found Linus when I was looking for a guide on how to watercool a system. That day I must have spent hours watching every one of his videos lol.

I have to admit, I've just signed in for the contest, however I do watch almost every YouTube video and I hope I'll contribute in the forum from now on. You do a brilliant job guys!!

I first found Linus tech tips when i was beginning to do research on how to build my first PC. I used their build guides and reviews as a guide, and now i can say that i have built my own PC.Thank you everyone at Linus media group for consistently providing high quality content which has helped so many members of this community. I hope that you can keep up the good work as we all look forward to seeing your videos everyday. Thank you and congrats.

I love your videos, you and slick are really good to explain what you are doing. What you are talking about and stuff that would sounds confusing if it was somebody else.

Gratz with the 1.000.000 subs! You guys deserve it!

I'm looking forward to more awesome videos on your 3 channels!

CPU: Intel i5-2500K - Motherboard: ASRock Z68 Extreme3 Gen3 - RAM: Kingston HyperX DDR3 16GB - GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 - Keyboard: Logitech G710+ - Mouse: Logitech Performance MX - Storage: Samsung EVO 840 500GB + WD RED 4TB + WD Green 1TB

You should make more "super fun channel" videos, those are really super fun.Sorry if my english is bad, that's because i´m a chilean. :D

Amazing Channel! its staggering how much content you are able to turn out and maintain the level of quality and detailed information that you do. I can't wait to see what you do when you hit 2 million subs!

Linus, you and your coworkers are the shit. Latest news on everything that comes out, and it's all helped me out a lot when building rigs and of course building my outrageous dream rig that I won't be able to afford for a long time:D Thanks for everything!

From the bottom of our hearts, thank you all for giving us the opportunity to do a job that we love - a job that is truly one of the best in the world.

http://youtu.be/VBBCA6zKZx4

As thanks, please accept this small token of appreciation - a pretty awesome giveaway for our awesome Linus Tech Tips community members :D

PRIZES

Microsoft Surface Pro 3

Custom PC Built by Linus, with a case that is "signed and designed" by the Linus Media Group crew

ASUS G550J - One of the laptops used on the HighLANder excursion, signed by Linus Media Group, Tek Syndicate, Austin Evans, and Newegg TV

GIVEAWAY RULES

Post ONCE in this thread to enter. Include whatever you want in the post - how you found Linus Tech Tips, your favourite series or style of video on Linus Tech Tips, what product you would like to see us review in the future, heck, we'll even take a post about your favourite food. Creativity is always welcome :)

This contest will run from 9/10/2014 until 9/19/2014 at 4:30pm PDT. Winners will be drawn live on The WAN Show using a random number generator.

The Surface Pro and the custom system will be given to the first two posts that are selected in the draw, the G550J will go to a random member that we feel embodies the attitude of the linustechtips.com community (who has posted in this thread ^_^).

Winners will be contacted through the forum and will have 3 days to reply to claim the prize before we re-draw!

Good luck, and again, thank you all for supporting us thus far :D[/quote