1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I found this channel when I finally decided to man up and jump from consoles to computer gaming. You gave me the confidence and know how to build not only my own beast machine but also a beautiful looking one too. Thank you for the real world advice and benchmarks. Keep doing what your doing. (Also Channel super fun is hilarious)

Congrats on 1M Linus, but when you really look back it's been quite a while, I remember when I first started watching Linus and NCIX tech tips, I was 11 years old or something like that :) I went from being like - ps3's and xbox360's are awesome, to WOW PC gaming FTW once i understood everything about them, I could almost say that watching Linus made me a PC gamer, been gaming on a pc for 2 years now :)

I love LinusTechTips. I watch al the video's. I did make a pc with your guide! Please let me win!

(Sorry for my bad english im a european)

ONE MILLION! thats awesome linus! keep up the good work mate!

I'm so happy that you guys have finally reached this 1m subs goal, because you are the BEST computer/it channel on youtube, heck the best media group in the WORLD guys :)

My favorite series? Techquickie. I dont know what to write so idk. cya next Video. #1MioLinusHype

ive been a subscriber for a while on youtube your reviews and knowledge have been so helpful everytime I search for something tech related i scroll for a little just to see if you have made a video about the product im researching you guys are a very helpful asset keep being awesome live life overclocked ;)

I love your builds and unboxings, too bad those aren't coming anymore.

I also love the techquikies.

Oh and I love pizza xD

Congratz LTT, keep up the great work :)  You guys are making high quality videos all the time!

I guess a giveaway is as good a time as any to check out these forums! Great videos, been watching for ages. I do like the tech under $100 vids. Keep up the good work!

When I first found a Ltt video I remember that cheesy intro of a box and Linus popping out of it. Your videos inspired me to build my first pc and got me hooked on all things pc. Congrats on the 1 million subscriber mark and keep making these amazing videos!!

Linus and his team deserved this. Grats. Hope I win but hey who doesn't.

Thank you for providing great content and also for creating this forum. I learned a lot about PCs and tech in general through this forum and your videos. You the man Linus. Keep doing what you do best: making enjoyable videos. You guys are awesome LMG.

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

If you want to tag me or any person with periods do: @[Member='Name]

When I'm planning on buying something I generally look at a lot of youtube videos. I started noticing Linus Tech tips appearing a lot so I subscribed. I've also joined the channels steam page and proudly wear Linus Tech tips has my tag in counter strike GO and would proudly where it no matter what game I play.

Well.... im a newbie towards hardware and software and my pc just spoil a couple months ago and i wanted to build a custom pc but i dont have enough knowledge nor the money to build one myself and i just hope im lucky enough to get pick by the random Number generator

Although I haven't been on here for long, I really do appreciate all the advice that people on the forum and the channel have given me and they've let

me find a great new experience in my life. Every morning when I find an email from Youtube concerning the channel I always watch it instantly as they

really are the best tech videos on Youtube, run by even better people.

Thank you and please keep up the good work!  :)

cjsun9

A friend of mine recommanded your channel to me and I wish I knew about it earlier, really great content, keep it up!

What I'd like to see is a short series with cool, cheap, projects you can do with a raspberry pi, but I guess that doesn't fit your channel that much.

Linus i found your channel thought Newegg tv. It was when they first started livestreaming ALt+Tab show. They sent me to you and lve loved you guys ever since. Keep up the great work and i hope to see Even greater quality work in the future (not that its not already FANTASTIC :P)

Thanks for making videos, thanks for making this forum, thanks for doing this giveaway! And also I wanted to say that the community here is great, one of the best on forums I found so far :)

Mah Build:  CPU: Intel i7-7700K COOLING: NZXT Kraken X52 GPU: Asus Strix GTX 1080 MOBO: Asus Strix Z270F RAM: 16GB GSKILL TridentZ RGB 3000 

CASE: In Win 303 STORAGE: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate 1TB  SSHD PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750W

I can't remember where I found LTT actually, it was either through YouTube, or through a friend. Congratulations on hitting this truly spectacular milestone, and I hope the future is bright for all of you at LTT.