1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Thanks to you guys, I'm confident enough to actually build my own PC nowadays, thanks to your tutorials and tech reviews.  :)

I still remember reaching the 200k mark, and now that you've got up to 1 million is just crazy. However, it was about time all those days would pay off.

I found LunisTechTips when i was trying to build my PC. I found the PC build guides very helpfull. And there reviews on products also helpfull. In the end LunisTechTips helped me choose the parts for me PC so i would get the best performance for the money I was spending. Thanks Lunis Media Group!  :D 

Congratulations Linus, and the rest of your team on hitting 1 million! I think you deserve every single one of them! Thank you for producing the most entertaining and highest quality content on youtube!

Thanks for making videoes!

I found your channel by looking for a good tech review channel and got hooked ever since. 

Enjoy your subscribers!

I still remember subscribing to you. I remember i subscribed before you had 100k subs and when it was only you slick and edzel. i saw a bit of videos about computer cases and other hardware when i found out that alot of the videos where from you. i subscribed quickly and im still happy for have done so. it doesn't matter if i would ever use the things you make videos about. i dont even have a desktop pc, only a laptop so i would love to win a desktop. i watch all of your vids and reads all of your twitter posts. i hope you can take it all the way to 2 million subs and im sure that i still will be watching at that time. keep up the good work with all of your very good videos.

- Oskar

Good god i remember me wanting to buy a pc but it was expensive so i searched around a little and i found these guys, i started saving and finally i afforded a pc which i built myself thanks to these guys i hope they never stop being awesome. Thank you linus media group.

I don't remember if it was how I found you guys but I do remember searching for a monitor about a year ago and your channel being very helpful then and ever since. 

Congrats on one million.

From the bottom of our hearts, thank you all for giving us the opportunity to do a job that we love - a job that is truly one of the best in the world.

http://youtu.be/VBBCA6zKZx4

As thanks, please accept this small token of appreciation - a pretty awesome giveaway for our awesome Linus Tech Tips community members :D

PRIZES

Microsoft Surface Pro 3

Custom PC Built by Linus, with a case that is "signed and designed" by the Linus Media Group crew

ASUS G550J - One of the laptops used on the HighLANder excursion, signed by Linus Media Group, Tek Syndicate, Austin Evans, and Newegg TV

GIVEAWAY RULES

Post ONCE in this thread to enter. Include whatever you want in the post - how you found Linus Tech Tips, your favourite series or style of video on Linus Tech Tips, what product you would like to see us review in the future, heck, we'll even take a post about your favourite food. Creativity is always welcome :)

This contest will run from 9/10/2014 until 9/19/2014 at 4:30pm PDT. Winners will be drawn live on The WAN Show using a random number generator.

The Surface Pro and the custom system will be given to the first two posts that are selected in the draw, the G550J will go to a random member that we feel embodies the attitude of the linustechtips.com community (who has posted in this thread ^_^).

Winners will be contacted through the forum and will have 3 days to reply to claim the prize before we re-draw!

Good luck, and again, thank you all for supporting us thus far :D

Keep up the good work!  :)

I personally would like to see some info on how to make your PC silent. 

I've been watching the LinusTechTips channel for quite some time now. Watching Linus has actually become a part of everyday life. I never miss any of the new videos, and I enjoy every single one of them. Even if the product doesn't interest me at all I find enjoyment in your videos. Keep up the great work with the entertaining and informative videos guys!

I just found this channel recently and it is awesome!  Thanks for posting so many good videos to procrastinate to linus media group guys.  :)

Also congrats and stuff... 

Congrats on 1 Milion subs. Keep up the great content, enjoying every single video you guys produce.

Just love all of your videos! It really helped me alot when I was deciding what to get for my pc and when I acctually built it :) Thanks Linus!

1 million subscribers, that's a lot, imagine 1 million individuals following your channel, it must feel great to achieve something like that. I can't even remember how I found you originally but I liked your style, you are more relaxed than many youtubers that do tech videos that's why I subscribed immediately upon viewing one video on your channel. Keep up the good work and keep your spontaneous style, that's what defines you.

On the other hand I would like to win that custom built PC but I can't even imagine how much the taxes would cost me to import it to my country.

I love this channel so much! It has taught me almost everything I know about computers, you guys are awesome!

Found LTT looking for a good keyboard. You guys then sparked my interest in the world of tech and I became the sweaty computer nerd I am today. I would like to thank you for that.

Hey Linus! I want to thank you guys for making educational videos about... well most anything about computers and tech really. I researched a lot of parts for my first system based off of some of your videos and learned how to find good parts from you guys. So just thanks again i guess. To everyone else GOOD LUCK IN THE CONTEST!!!!! May the force be with you all and may the legend of bubbles always watch over you. (inside joke sorry couldn't resist)

The first Linus video I watched was an unboxing of an HD5870 and I believe you referred to it as looking like a Batmobile. Not exactly off base. But your dyed blonde hair made you seem like a goof. Fast forward to the Linus of today and we have a knowledgeable guy who makes really awful puns that are only funny because they're so bad and it's you (Linus) doing them. Keep it up and congratulations.