1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Congrats guys,

Love the content from the day I found the random YouTube video, which lead me on the fun journey to the WAN show and amazing content on all 3 channels

Keep it up guys.

Long time ago, I found LTT looking for information on a product, then Google redirected me to a NCIX video where a skinny pale guy was unboxing it. After that I followed Linus everywhere.

Let's go for the 2 millon subs now!

I found this channel when I wanted to learn about pc building and knew nothing about computers, now I've built my own gaming rig!  Thank you very much

/r/pcmasterrace

I've started quietly following ever since the very early days of Linus Tech Tips when the original legendary cameraman was around. I've seen how the channel had grown and even though I think Linus Tech Tips have lost a bit of the charming human element in their videos, Linus' recent Intel space capsule unboxing have proven me wrong, and combined with their killer video quality, made for one of the best tech channel on YouTube in my opinion. Now I just hope that I can at least win something.

yes of course I would like to thank you for all these amazing videos and yes I only post in giveaways but it's simply because I'm not that chatty person... whatever probably someone already said it but I would like to thank you also for all the information I had a chance to absorb and learn from your videos like techquickies and others you helped me understand a lot of things regarding computers and consumer tech let's hope for another million subs and good luck to all of you (surface 3 huh I would love to buy this but it is kinda expensive for me and apart from usa and some other countries it's not accessible damn you big manufacturers and/or central europe slovakia... :D )

Hello Linus Media Group!  i just made an account i hav watched your videos on youtube for almost a year now. I found your channel when i was looking at tech gears such as mice and keyboard. Before i found your channel i was a console peasant. and now you have convised me to the PC MASTER RACE i i can't say enough how thankful i am about that. :PP (please take this reply with a grane of salt) 

I found this channel looking at corsair h100i reviews and since then i've been following linustechtips. Everything i know about computers is all thanks too you guys. Very big thanks !

Hey Linus! 

I'm following your content for over a year now, witnessing your rise from the depths of relatively unknown Youtubers to the top league of tech entertainment and information.

I'd like to thank you and your team for the awesome work that you are doing, for the several laughs you gave me and in remembrance of the oldschool ghetto outside unboxings.

Also I'd like to thank you for making it possible for us, your community, to win one of those awesome prizes.

Good luck to my concurrents in this competition, but I'd be glad to step out as one of the lucky winners.

Kind regards and greetings from Germany,

sebastianklein

I started watching your videos a year ago when I was planning to build my first pc, mainly because of your benchmarks and simple explanations.

Awesome!!

CPU: AMD FX-6100 Black Edition @3.9GHz GPU: XFX 7970 DD (1062/1520 MHz) MOBO: ASUS Sabertooth 990FXA(1st Revision) RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB @ 1333MHz Storage: Corsair Force 3 120GB(Boot) + WD Green 1TB(storage) PSU: FSP AURUM 600W(80+ Gold) CPU Cooler: Cryorig M9a  Case: NZXT Tempst 410 Elite(Mid-Tower) Mouse: Logitech G602(Manufacturer Refurbished) Keyboard: Noppoo Choc Mini(Cherry MX Blue) AUDIO:Sennheiser HD 598+ASUS Xonar DGX Monitor: LG M2280DF 21.5" 1080p(TN-75Hz)

I loved watching you reviewing products since NCIX days, you are always informative and hilarious , it is awesome to see you reach 1 M subscribers , it is not easy to reach such amazing goal.

You are the best tech youtuber out there and willing to be straight honest on your reviews. I wish you all the best in the future and keep the reviews coming ! 

Thanks linus, these past few years that i've been watching your videos has really inspired me; I see technology different now and aim to expand my knowledge to see how technology can help the everyday life. I really enjoy the way you present your videos, getting straight to the point and giving a concise opinion and review. Also, thanks goes to the LinusTechTips crew for their continued support of a man with a dream. I would like to comment and be a part of the forum a bit more but everyday life is a bit hectic sometimes, but I still find time to watch your videos when I can.

P.s. Love the tech quickies, really useful content that I sometimes wouldn't have thought of. 

Congratulations! I actually really like the whole 1-take thing -- it keeps the videos "fun", yet the videos are still "professional" enough to be taken seriously.

Thank you Linus media group, my day would be so empty without you. I love the video release times cuz its right when I wake up for school. You guys have really helped me become more educated about technology and PC parts. Recently I've been trying to tune into the wan show, most of the time forgeting, but then I watch the archives. The way you, Linus, treat your employees is really a role model for other companies. Well minus the A/C. My favorite video types by far are the product reviews that just tear the product to shreads because they are absolutely hilarious. I also really like the expo and show videos covering the games and PC hardware there. Thank you.

I love tour video's, They are the best on YouTube togather with Marques Brown Lee

Keep up the great work

I found Linus Tech Tips when i was searching to build a new gaming machine and your unboxings and your quick reviews helped me and guided me to build a great gaming pc that runs all the new games since long ago until now.

I truly thank you for all the help and tips you've given to the community

Awesome giveaway, really sweet with a custom LTT case :D Found the channel while looking for a Nexus 5 review, subscriber since. 

I found linus tech tips late in the middle of the night about 7 months ago and ive been glued to the screen watching videos and waiting for new videos to come out. Thank you all who contribute to the channel it is appreciated by all the (now)regular watchers.

this channel has inspired me to start saving for my own personal rig. Great content, Great personalities, Great channels!!!

Yeah I just really want a surface and am not creative. I am so sorry though, but your video's are OK, so that is something positive for you.