1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Hi,

I'm new to the forums, but have been a long time TechTips watcher.  Showing love to Linus and the whole crew.  Good Job Guys!!!!!!!

man this is awesome, I remember watching your vids back in 09. I'm honestly really happy for you and your team linus. I think if there was any youtube crew that id like to meet it would be the tech tips crew. You guys rock.

I havent been a subscriber for very long yet but I have to say I realy like your topics and way of presenting them. Congratulations on one million!

Greetings from Germany :)

Thank you for giving us great content
You have helped me build my new PC with your videos and increased my love for technology =)

Linus thanks for making awesome and helpful videos and thanks for all your help and opinions about stuff, Ive been a long time viewer. I WOULD LOVE to get the Custom PC Built, tell Luke that he must not drop the soap when having a bath with 6 other men in the house LOL, just kidding of course :D. But seriously congratulations for the big milestone and love ya long time! :)

I found you because of the glorious PCMR reddit & im glad i suscribed that day.

I found LTT about a year and a half ago and I've been watching since!  This forum is extemely friendly and helpful especially the times when I did post.  I always look forward to the build logs on the channel and I will try to catch the WAN show live.  Awesome job LMG and keep going strong!

Thanks for all of the great videos. If I were to pick my favorite series of videos, it would be the build guide. I found them very helpful for completing my first build about 1 year ago.

Thanks for all of the hard work, keep it up.

I really don't know what was the first video I watched from Linus, but I think it was on NCIX channel and you didn't have LTT channel. 

I really miss spontaneous Linus, as my brother says you are more like an "selling-reviewer", it's like you're trying to sell that product. Not necceserly, but mostly it is like that. But no problem there, you are still an awesome reviewer and SuperFun channel shows that spontaneous Linus and your crew ;)

Pizza!!!!!! The first video I watched was the Rampage IV Exteme unboxing. You guys are doing a great job!!! 

Felicidades !!!!!!!!!!!!!  :D Congratulations!!!! :)
Your videos are awesome, wish you do one in Spanish

Greetings from Mexico

Thanks for the videos  :) You taught me how to not be a scrub with computer stuffs.

I really like your vids which i found on youtube homescreen and i am subed ever since. I really wanna win

I first heard of linustechtips while browsing through newegg videos and i saw linus in one of the videos which peaked my interest.

I allready have a good rig, but i am short of an laptop, so the Surface Pro or the G550J would be welcome. Oh and by the way, congratulations on 1mill subs! :)

CPU: I7 4790 @ 4GHz /w Cooler Master Hyper 412S | MOBO: ASUS Z97 PRO | GPU: Gigabyte gtx 780 OC | RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB @ 1866MHz | PSU: Corsair RM850 | SSD Kingston HyperX 3K 240GB | HDD: WD Blue 1TB 7000rpm | CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Pro | MONITOR: Samsung S24D300 | KEYBOARD: CMStorm Devastator | MOUSE: Logitech G500s | MOUSE#2: Logitech M500| HEADSET: Logitech G230 | SPEAKERS: Logitech Z313 2.1  | Phone: Galaxy Note II

The first video i watched was this: 

NZXT Phantom 410 Gaming Case Unboxing & First Look Linus Tech Tips

the

I was looking for a case and picked this one.

Thanks for making so many great videos guys, keep up the good work!

Hi Linus media group my favourite videos are the reviews and build guides.I would like to thank you media group for teaching me a lot about computers and I am going to build one my self in this month to replace my Pentium 4.But I'd rather get this system so I could buy a keyboard a monitor and a mouse.THANKS AGAIN