1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Thanks LinusTechTips, your videos have allowed me to build my first gaming PC. I've been watching your videos for a short while now and absolutely love them. The product reviews and unboxings are awesome, i found the build guides and OC guides really helpful. Keep on keeping on! You guys are the best!

I've got to say, ever since I found Linus about a year ago, It's been a joy to watch every day new products, and Techquickies. Ever since then, how I've went about researching and building computers has changed a LOT, and I know better what to look for, and I'm just thankful. Thanks Linus, and all those who work with him!

I found LTT a few years ago. Not sure what product video it was, but even back then your videos were great and they have kept getting better by the video. Keep up the awesome work and I hope you/we as a community continue to grow.

http://cfile234.uf.daum.net/image/1718BE0F4B1B2FBB34FAD2

The Orange Box - Bitfenix Prodigy (Orange) / Asrock Z77E-ITX / Intel i5 2400 3.1GHz / Corsair H90 / 8GB GSkill Ripjaws 1600mhz / GTX 460 Super OC / Intel 60GB SSD / 1TB Seagate Barracuda / Seasonic G-Series 650W PSU

Congratulations on hitting a million, guys. Definitely my favourite channel.

Gratz Linus and everyone at LMG, you deserve all the subscribers for revolutionizing the way tech review are done, good job. :3

Asd

Dont have too much to say but you guys over at linus tech tips are a great supliment to the reading i do over at anand tech, thanks again guys and keep up the great job :D

I have no clue on what to post, so I'll post my favourite Wikipedia article.

The Great Emu War

Now I will quote my favourite quote from my favourite Wikipedia article:

The machine-gunners' dreams of point blank fire into serried masses of Emus were soon dissipated. The Emu command had evidently ordered guerrilla tactics, and its unwieldy army soon split up into innumerable small units that made use of the military equipment uneconomic. A crestfallen field force therefore withdrew from the combat area after about a month.

I found linustechtips through a friend who was watching your videos about a year ago and i didnt really check into it for weeks later when i was in the stage of buying a computer (#pcmasterrace)and stumbled upon your videos and from there on i've been a subscriber   :D

Thank you so much for great Videos Linus + Team.

You have giving me a better build, better gaming PC.

You Guys Rule! 

I would love to win a new PC :D

>I was only 18 years old
>I loved Steam so much, I had all the software and games
>I pray to Gabe every night before bed, thanking him for the sales I've been given
>"Steam is love" I say; "Steam is life"
>EA hears me and calls me a ______
>I know he was just jealous of my devotion for Steam
>I called him a ____
>He slaps me and sends me to go to sleep
>I'm crying now, and my face hurts
>I lay in bed and it's really cold
>Suddenly, a warmth is moving towards me
>It's Gabe
>I am so happy
He whispers into my ear "This is my summer sale."
>He grabs my wallet with his powerful portal guns and puts me down onto my hands and knees
>I'm ready
>I spread my wallet for Gabe
>He penetrates my $100 bills
>It hurts so much but I do it for Gabe
>I can feel my wallet tearing as my eyes start to water
>I push against his force
>I want to please Steam
>He roars in a mighty roar as he fills my wallet with his deals
>EA walks in
>Gabe looks him straight in the eyes and says "The sale's over now."
>Gabe leaves through my window
>Steam is love. Steam is life.

Congratulations on your 1million subscribers! :lol:

You really deserve it.

I first discovered your youtube channel when I am searching about what is better intel or amd. I found Linus in NCIX and I subscribe on his channel.Their team is amazing. They know how to unbox like pro and everything they say was clear and understandable... :D

Congratulations again. More POWER!!!! B)

Grats LMG on 1m subs!! Been a YT subscriber for almost a year and you guys are awesome.

Can you guys do a review of the ASUS Zenbook UX301LA?

Could you please review the 5930k with/without being fully overclocked. Everyone is overclocking the 5960k, but the one that more can afford and that seems to be better for gaming is getting no love.Show us some love Linus.

I just built my first PC in 10 years after watching your videos. Keep up the good work. I hope I win!

;)  :)  :) linus i am  a fan of yours and wish i could work with you and congrats for 1 milloins suscribers  :D 

I found you linus because what ever pc related question i googled you showed up :)

I found LinusTechtips while looking for a review of the CM Storm Enforcer. You guys make great reviews and hope that the channel is going to be even bigger!

That's nice :D  Linus and all the team, congratulation from Belgium ! ^^
I remember the time when you had that blond/eminem style lool ^^
And thank to you, you helped me in buying a lot of my stuff :) 
Sorry for my english ^^ and thank for the giveaways

Antec P280, Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 oc @ 3.5, OCZ Vendetta 2, 8Gb DDR2 (GSkill & OCZ), Asus GTX 780 DirectCUII OC 3Gb, Asus P5Q Pro, SSD 180Gb Intel 330 Series, Total HDD = 4.7Tb, Iiyama ProLite B2403WS, Dell 2000FP, Logitech G9 & G710+, Logitech k830, Microsoft Sidewinder X8, iFruit mousepad, Asus Xonar DX, Altec Lansing PT6021, Sennheiser PC350, Hercules XPS 2.0 35, Lumia 930, Honor 6 Plus, Xbox One, 1999 BMW E36 318tds Touring ^^

Roses are red
My screen is blue
and now i'm wondering
what do i do.

Congratulations!
RAAAAAR.gif