1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

The Surface would be awesome! Especially when you compare it with the very much too shabby ultrabook from Samsung that I use for studying :-)

I know it was actually painful for you guys, but I really liked the feel of the original WAN shows in the garage.

I have been watching your videos from the beggining when you still was making only ncix videos.

Because of you I started interesting about tech and IT in general. Now I will be studying that too.

I even remember how noone understanded how I can sit and watch a men with webcam talking about tech stuff (Your archives (old WANshow)) :D

Since then I have watched almost all of your videos and that's because they are somewhat unique. Your humor makes so great so really entertaining and at the same time you find out a lot of new things about tech.

I think that you're the only one that I have watched this long trough my life! :D

Keep up the good work! :)

I want to thank you for all your videos. I'm not much of a forum user, but I see your youtube channel everyday. I actually found you on youtube, and been subscriber since then. Now, gimmie that Surface Pro 3 :)

Congrats! I love your videos, watching them every morning and I've learned so much about tech from you guys. It's really funny how I met your channel. I was actually looking for reviews for mechanical keyboards and found a few of your videos. Then a few days later I had to install Windows into a computer and found your Windows 7 install with a flash drive and found it very useful. Then I just looked around your channel and loved it. <3 <3

Wish you the best for you and your family. You've provided me knowledge and entertainment for a long time and I hope you never stop. <3 ~~

PS: Don't know if this is US only. I live in Guatemala  ;)

Thanks for makeing great videos for all of us. And phleas make more buildguides.

I found LTT a few years ago when searching for video card reviews.

i found a videos by linus when i was building my pc.

it was about the fractal design core 3000.

i watched the videos and moved on.

after a month or two in needed some help with my case.and i went back to the linus video.and got the help i needed.

but this  time i also took a look at the channel.there was boatloads of content and i have watched more than 3 hours of video.without stoping.

all of this was about a year and a half ago.and i belive iv watched every ltt video Since

i also really love the forum. this is a great place to be in. and a great community to be a part of :)

i love the work that the guys at LMG are doing.keep on doing it

I first saw Linus Tech Tips about a year ago when i really started to get into computer hardware and messing around in my computer. I was looking for graphics cards and found the channel and instantly fell in love with the one a day uploads that kept me up to date on the new technology coming out all the time.

Ive only been subbed for a few months now when I got into PC hardware but ive loved every minute of it :)

The videos and the entire PC community has really helped change my life as without finding how awesome all this is, I would have never been trying so hard to get a job in the computer industry after I finish high school :)

So thank you Linus and everyone else in the team for truly changing my life :)

Hello, I Love Pizza  :).

I love your  PC Build Guides.

It Helped Me to pick the parts of my new PC.

You gave me the inspiration to build my computer, without you I would still use only Air Cooling.

------------------------------------------------

Thank you. From Slovakia.

post-128997-0-20109800-1410443999.gif

Well done guys, I found this channel for the Astro A50 gaming headset review ahn then a like it very much. So good job Linus Tech crew. 

Wow, this is great. I am new to the forums but been a sub for a while.

Really happy to see so many brothers in the same place!

nYXsXPk.gif

hope you will get another million:)

oh yea

by the way i choose ASUS G550J

Great job on 10^6+n subscribers!

n being however many subscribers you get after this.

I've heard about linus before but subscribed after he was a guest on Painkiller Already, a podcast I listen to.

Greate job LMG and congrats to the 1million mark! I found you in spring 2013 when i was about to build my first pc, and i've have to thank you for teaching me and get really interested in computers and all the other cool things you showcase and rewiev. :D

I found Linus Tech Tips, when I was just starting to look for the different componets for my desktop computer.

You guys have taught me alot about computer hardware, both the positiv and negativ sides to the computer world.

My favorite series is still to this day, the build series, just seeing and experincing a build is something that I love to do.

So Thank you guys for showing a great time and I hope to have many more :D

P.S

If I were to ask you guys to review something, I would love to see some more cases and laptops videos, since

it gives one a more centralised version of what to expect when looking for awesome STUFF on the internet or conventions for that matter

And last but not least congrazt on the 1 million subs, and the whole lot :D

post-129436-0-57276900-1410444075.jpeg

Good job Linus and the tech tips group :lol: :lol: :lol:

I first started watching when you were in NCIX, for me you were a guy who was not copy catting other and was saying whatever came to your mind, i like you attitude till date, thats y i watch yours vids till now. Keep doing yo work like this.

GOOD LUCK.

I dont what i want, i just want a job, but as u guys are not offering that, i can have "Custom PC Built by Linus, with a case that is "signed and designed" by the Linus Media Group crew"

PS- I dont care if i win it or not, i didnt wrote it just to MAKE LINUS HAPPY. I mean it. Remember people say only truth when they are drunk, i am right now. :) 

Best Technology related content you have on youtube. just love your videos alot :)  :D