1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I Approve that you are making very god videos that makes me laugh and gives me the newest tech info. Keep Going,keep Growing :3

WOOOOOOOW THIS IS SO COOL!!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I haven't spotted the Linus community page before the giveaway, i must say it's like THE possible best way to enlighten people of this great community. I came to knowledge of LTT through some friend, who has a great passion for building gaming Computers, and through every Linus video i have ever watched i opened my eyes and interest in building my own station. I've played on the same PC for 3-4 years now, and it's time for a change, so i will differently seek help in this great and awesome community.  

Thank you Linus and crew for making such great videos and creating this amazing and informative community.

Kind regards NusNuss

I love the vid of you 2 playing Find the sausage sooooooo funny 

Oh wow, I never realised you had that many subscribers haha. I think I was more surprised than you.

Congrats to all the winners of the giveaway!

Oh Linus, can't say I have made much of a contribution to your forum but mate I have gotta say I have enjoyed watching your vids ever since you were with NCIX. Unfortunately I am not from the US or Canada and part prices being rediculious down here in NZ I just haven't been able to make my own rig. Cheers Linus for all you have done and I will continue to support your vids long into the future. Oh and congrats on 1MILLION subscribers thats just cray!

Been a subscriber since 2010. A former workplace buddy recommended your channel when I wanted to build a PC and I was extremely cautious picking the components and couldn't make up my mind. Some of your opinions helped me build the perfect PC for my needs.

Keep up the good work!

P.S. I expected Josh from Fractal personally throwing a cake at your face as a congrats :)

I found linustechtips.com searching for tech videos/news but stayed because of the wan show.... Great Show Guys :-)

So funny, I have watched almost every video from almost the beginning, but I never really realized that you started your own company.

I hope it goes well for you, and I was looking at the support links, and with "direct support" you can donate monthly, or you can donate by buying something. However, I wanted to donate just to you (not buying) but not monthly, so I'd suggest you add a donate option where you can just one time donate a custom amount.

Furthermore: Love the Videos!

You've done a great job with linus media group, can't wait to see where it goes to next.

Been watching his videos for like 1½ year now. Found him when I was looking for a chassi for my new computer, which also was my first attempt to build a computer on my own.

I saw him do the old school style unboxing of the Storm Scout II and I was sold. Today that chassi stands next to me, and I haven't missed a video since.

Great job and thanks for all the help!

Congratulations  on 1 million subscribers. You guys have the best best tech tips on the net.

Good time for the lurkers to come out from under the bed :) Gratz guys, definitely the best tech channel on Youtube. I think I first heard of the channel from TB mentioning it in a video a like a year ago. Keep it up the awesome work <3

Linus. you unlike any other youtuber thing have helped me in my dream to become a proud member of the pc world and career. thank you for helping me make informed decisions on products and am now. i would be shooting in the dark if it weren't for your videos. :)

Hi mom! I'm on the internets!  :D

Seriously though, congratulations for the 1 million sub milestone. Been watching your videos for a couple of years now and only recently subscribed to your channel.

Your reviews and tips have been most helpful when building my own rig, so i thought I'd finally show my support using the subscribe button, 

Keep up the great work you guys are doing. Love the friendliness and humor of the videos.

-V

I found Linustechtips while looking for reviews on the hyper 212 evo. I came for the review and stayed for Linus' mistakes. I love the channel and I love watching your amazing content, I don't even care about the giveaway, sure I'd love to win but I also just want you to know how awesome you guys are.

I found LinusTechTips when i started looking for how to build a pc.

Thanks to you Linus i learn some very useful things like what is hyperthreading.

and my favourite food is pizza ;P

I've been watching for over two years now! Its crazy to think of how you guys have grown from just you and slick streaming from the garage and unboxing in parks, to being this full 1 million subscriber tech empire. I am really happy for you guys and wish you all the best and will continue to watch your videos! Thanks for the great content guys.

Well done Linus and all members of LMG You really deserve it! I found your channel 3 months ago looking for a build guide and yours was the best one out of all, and I have watched every single build guide of yours and I still watch your videos everyday, and watch videos back that I have not seen. Once again well done! :)