1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

hey, i want to thank you for all the excelent videos you gave us, i also would like to tell you (we) have a really good community, i only posted one topic but i got really good feedback, if i need tech tips, i have the place to go :D

5 months ago I got really into the PC world but I didn't know anything about PCs and I watched one of your system build videos it was fantastic .. 1 day later I search about Amd vs NVIDIA and again you showed up.. You were very good and you act naturally like you were with your friends I subscibed to your channel and watched every single one of your videos that you posted , started learning and here I am today (BUILD MY OWN SHITTY PC , AND NOW KNOW ALMOST EVERYTHING ABOUT PC's) heck I may even start a channel thanks to you ... THANK YOU LINUS , THANK YOU LUKE , THANK YOU EDZEL , THANK YOU BRANDON , THANK YOU TARAN , and THANK YOU NICK

Congratulations Linus on 1 Million Subscribers!! Although Id honestly more like to say personally congratulations on following your dreams and making your own path! I'm sure it hasn't been easy an easy ride for you or your team, but I hope that it has been a fun and fulfilling one!

My Passion for technology when my Brother who is much older than I built his first system right in front of my eyes, he went on to make a career out of it where as I decided only to make it a personal hobby but being young and still living with my parents at the time I wasn't able to really get a lot of exposure to the tech product world. When I grew up and started making my own money I started to wonder... what to do with it, however when confronted by ALL THE INFO of the web, I was a little intimated about what to get in order to build my first system, I figured from years working along side my brother id know what to do.. but there was just sooo many options. Overwhelmed I began my search for advice and almost immediately found your channel. Now I've been watching you do your thing for about a year now and thanks to all of your advice and tech tips haha, I've managed to build my very first system, and I'm well on my way to building my second (ITX) system!

I've never posted in this forum before as my male ego prevented me from ever asking anyone for help aside from family, however now that there is a chance to win a case signed by you and the team... even a one in a million chance I guess, well I had to sign up and post! ;)

Linus you are a champ! Thank you for the advice and entertainment all year, I wish you luck in your endeavors and look forward to seeing more content in the future.

P.S  You should review the ducky mini as its a peculiar little 60% keyboard that Id like to see on your channel.

Thank you Linus & your whole team.  You guys are the ones responsible for me building my first PC, because I didn't know anything about it.  I learned so much over the years by watching your videos & the Weekly WAN Show! When I want to know about a product or how to tutorial about computers, tech, or video games, I go to LinusTechTips first.  you guys inspired me to work hard because if Linus can start at the bottom & be successful, so can I.  Again thanks, it means so much to me!  Love you guys & here is to more awesome stuff in the future! <3  :wub:

PC Specs:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X | Motherboard: MSI MPG B550 Gaming Edge WIFI | RAM: G.SKILL RIPJAWS 32GB (4x8GB) DDR4-3200MHz CL16 | GPU: XFX 6700XT 12GB | Case: Deepcool Matrexx 70 | Storage: XPG Gammix Gen3x4 M.2 (NVMe) 256GB - ADATA SU 740 SSD 500GB - T-FORCE Vulcan 2.5" SSD 500GB - Mushkin Enhanced Source 2.5" 500GB SSD - Gigabyte Aorus 2TB NVMe Gen 4  | PSU: Enermax Triathlor Semi-Modular ECO 800w 80 PLUS Bronze | Display: MSI Optix MAG27OVC 144Hz | Cooling: Scythe Mugen 5 Rev.B | OS: Windows 11 Home | Steam Deck 

PC Peripherals: 

Mouse: G502 Hero & Razer Basilisk HyperSpeed Wireless | Keyboard: Ducky One Mini 65% | Mousepad: Techsource Topo Black | DAC: Schitt Fulla 2 & SYBA USB DAC | Headset: Alienware AW510H & Astro A40 TR | Speakers: Logitech Z323 

1st of all, congratulation on your 1 million subscribers :) . I found about Linus Tech Tips when I do some review to help build my brother build a PC your explanation really helpful.  My favorite series is about Build Guide, product review and your casual style, easy for me to understand and catch up. Any product I would like to see your review in future probably about hydro cooling. My favorite food is your local food, haha...

Love the content you guys publish.  Keep up the great work!   Awesome giveaway...hope I win.  ha

First of all CONGRATZ to the entire LinusTech crew on the 1 Million subscribers! That's amazing! :D 

Secondly I feel sad for not discovering LinusTech earlier, I've only been following your videos for about 2 ~ 3 weeks now and I love them.

I watch some before bed. I watch/listen to some while gaming. Really interesting/funny/GREATVALUE stuff you have! :D

Thirdly I hope I win something :3 I never win anything :C

Last but not least, here is a picture of a kitten! EVERYONE likes kittens..

cats-animals-kittens-background-us.jpg

Linus, you really helped me get into tech which went from my first build to generating money from using the knowledge I gained from you! Also I never win anything and this would be insane!

i7 3770 | Asus Maximus V Formula | Asus GTX 780 | Corsair H100i | Silverstone Strider Plus 750W | Obsidian 650D | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro

Congrats on 1 million subscribers!!! You guys completely deserve it. I would just like to say that you are the reason for most of the techie things I know, which is quite a lot judging my age and I know that knowing you guys you'll get to 2 million in no time. Another thing I'd just like to add is that I really miss your unboxings please start doing them again we all use to enjoy them (specially the define r4 ones ;) )

PC Specs: i5 4690k, MSI Z97 Gaming 5, HyperX Red 16Gb (4x4), Define R5, EVGA G2 750, Samsung 850 Evo 120gb + WD Blue 1TB, MSI TF5 GTX 970.

Peripherals: 1 x Asus VX239H, Logitech G502, Masterkeys Pro S, Superlux HD668B.

Great job, Linus Media Group! I actually stumbled across your channel back when I was trying to build my first PC. Thanks to your helpful build guides, I was able to build it and survive. Afterward, I discovered all of the amazing content that exists on your channel, and I haven't spared any time not watching your videos. I love all of the content from GPU unboxings to overclock guides to CPU cooling reviews. Keep up the great work!

I found LTT a few months ago when I was trying to figure out how to build a gaming rig.  The model names/numbers are remarkably confusing for a newbie and Linus' videos were invaluable in getting it all figured out.  I've got my fingers crossed for the gaming rig for my wife to play with me.

Found Linus by looking for hardware benchmarks and LinusTechTips always popped up, so i subscribed. Not really big on forums so never really use this account. I would like to see a video about the newest entries to the FX CPUs.

Good job guys, you guys have helped me so much to learn about tech, thank you!

Thank you so much for the content you guys have been producing. It has affected me and my purchasing decisions a LOT. Also, it has educated me further through the PC scene.

Again, thank you. And congrats on the 1 million mark, you guys deserve it!

Although i'm new to the forum, I've been watching your videos for a long time and i believe your channel is the best of its kind! Thank you for all your tips, reviews and how to!

Congrats Linus! I found your Channel back in the NCIX days, I used your build guides to build a friends computer. I would like to see a review on the new apple smart watch, ( Apple Gen ones never go well. ) as well as another mATX titan build, but thats just my opinion. 

Thank you for all the amazing videos, and congratulations on 1,000,000 (wow, that's quite a few zeros) subscribers!

Just poor college student.

• CPU: Intel Core i7 4790k Motherboard: ASUS z97-AR  GPU: EVGA NVIDIA GTX 970 SSC  RAM: 16GB 1866MHz  Storage: 240GB Intel 730 series and 2TB WD Caviar Black  PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 750W  Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 w/ Cherry MX Reds  Mouse: Razer Death Adder Black Edition  Monitor:  Samsung S24D590PL  Case: NZXT H440  PCPartPicker: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/HkDHD3
  • CPU: Intel Core i7 3630QM  GPU: NVIDIA GT 650  RAM: 16GB 1600MHz  Storage: 256GB SSD

More unboxing !!!!!

More Tweaks !!!!

More interviews !!!

and more awesomeness !! 

Best of lucks :D 

the best thing about You'r work is, you give a lot of positive info on protucts you review, but the thing i like the most is building the ultimate pcs, its like watching a perfect thing beeing built, that you can buy and build yourself. Thank you for your hard work.