1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Congrats Linus, been great watching your vids, seems like its been ages since you left NCIX, at least more than 2 years

how you found Linus Tech Tips? - Looking up tech videos and found your videos and thought they were funny and informative so stuck to them

your favourite series or style of video on Linus Tech Tips? - Defiently the Build guides, but those old toy unboxings were pre funny and close behind

what product you would like to see us review in the future? - would love to see another mess around session with oculus rift

LinusTechTips has delivered me the most fun out of all the communities I am a part of, I've posted here more than I'd like to think (Mostly in Off-Topic since I don't just like tech ;)

I love how the community has gotten together when your cat went missing Linus, and how  everyone was cheering when Rocket finally turned up, I hate how my 18 year old cat went missing this spring and how I never heard anything from him again.

Examples like that show how tight our community is.

I personally don't even know what clock speeds are good for a PC, but your videos and the community did entertain me throughout, learning me stuff I wouldn't bother looking at otherwise.

As I said in the YouTube video, I hope we can support you and your family (and the team too) for a great amount of years, I love you guys (not the gay way ;))

Cheers!

So many things I could write here... things like this.

Man, I'm a kid from Half Way around the World and your videos helped Even me ! Congrats for The Million Milestone ! :D
First saw your videos about custom builds last year, they were really good for knowing how to custom build a PC properly. Since then I've been watching your videos on a daily basis. Favorites are "Custom Builds" ( Obvious :P ) & "Unpacking" !
And Thank You for the help letting us know things we would have to waste money and time to know otherwise. 

Thanks man. 

post-129261-0-20871300-1410443958.png

You guys are awesome. And it is awesome too that you are the only chanel that creates good videos about PCs in the internet, a place created with PCs for PCs. Genius. You saw the business ;)

I only know your channels for a couple of weeks now, but it's part of my favorites! Watched almost all your old videos and waiting everyday for the new vids to come out ! 
Congrats on the million and keep up the good work!

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K @4.6GHz- Cooler: NZXT Kraken X61- Motherboard: MSI Z97 XPOWER AC - RAM: 2x8GB Corsair Vengence Pro 2400MHz- GPU: EVGA Titan X SC with Hybrid Cooler @1495Mhz Case: Corsair 780T White - Storage: 120GB Corsair LS SSD+ 500GB 850Evo + 250GB 850Evo + 2TB HDD - PSU: Cougar GX900 - Mouse: Logitech G502 - Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate 2014 -Headphone: Logitech G430 - Monitor: LG 34UM95 3440x1440

CPU: Intel Core i7-2700K Cooler: Hyper 212EVO - Motherboard: Gigabyte Z68A-D3-B3 - RAM: 3x4GB Corsair Vengence Pro 1600MHz- GPU: Gygabite 980Ti G1 Gaming- Case: Corsair 400R - Storage:  500GB 530Series SSD + 2TB HDD - PSU: Corsair TX650 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: CODE Keyboard MX Clear Monitor: 3x Acer G276HL Surround MacBook Pro Retina 15" mid-2015 i7 2.8Ghz - 512GB SSD - AMD 370X

Titan X PlastiDipped : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448816-titan-x-hybrid-painting/

You've alway's been in my opinion the best youtube tech channel. You were the person who got me into pc hardware. Without you i wouldn't know anything about computer hardware. For that i genuinely thank you, Linus for working so hard to put out high quality content. I am now, thanks to you sitting on my recently built gaming rig  built from many of your recommendation's.  Keep putting out high quality content and thank you one last time.

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

also if you find anyone with this handle in games its most likely me so say hi

Hi. I found Linus tech tips about a year ago when i decided i wanted to build my own gaming desktop, i never really had the funds to build what i wanted but with your channel i was able to build one for a friend. Since then i have been watching nearly every day. 

I found Youtube channel for myself about a half year ago. And since that day I find many new things for myself :) .

When i just started getting into pc gaming and such i was looking for guides on Youtube, and i found your channel which was full of awesome videos with great content and lots of bad jokes (jk), you tought me everything (Almost), i am very great full to you, you are my favorite tech channel, you are just amazing, i think you deserve more than 1 lemon subs, you should be way up there in the youtube master race , to be honest i didn't know what to write but i would love winning the rig, i am sitting on an Nvidia gt 210 and a celeron dual core E3400 i am struggling! so please relieve my pain! :D

Congtats on reaching 1M subs, been watching since the begining on youtube and look forward to the WAn show each week

So, yeah what a great accomplishment for Linustechtips, first of all I wanna say that I feel like you all really deserved it and what you do is jsut such a great help for those who are interested in PC's and other hardware stuff.

I found out about it when i was searching for info about Nvidia ever since that i got hooked on whatever you guys have put out, in my opinion it's always interesting and I still learn from it every video ^.^ Keep it up Linus and all the others! you're all doing a great job! thanks for that! BTW: we dutch people love your vids for sure. I feel a bit weird ;P by posting for the first time on this forum for a Giveaway, however I am  subscribed for a year now i think and I just love what you guys do and so I would go F****n crazy to win a custom build gaming rig from Linus himself and with the design and stuff from you guys on it, that would be great! since i have never got the money to build one my own... anyways guys <3 what you do and keep doing it, i'll watch every video as i did anyways thanks for all! <3

Congrats on hitting the 1mil. milestone!
I've been mostly a lurker here and this is my first time post on the forum despite knowing about it since ages ago.

Thank you Linus for the great vids that seem to always answer my tech-related questions! I discovered the youtube channel when searching for a case for my new build...and I have been keeping an eye out for almost every new video since.

I think I might be doing this wrong (Sorry its my first post of the Forum) but I guess we'll see . Haha Well I just wanted to say that LinusTechTips has educated my on computer hardware for about a year now. I am interested in EVERY single video posted on all three channels and I watch every single one. I found LinusTechTips when a friend of mine showed me a video on Techquicke about Mechanical Keyboards and that got me hook. I do miss the whole "One-Take" procedure but I do appreciate the consistent quality throughout all sides of Linus Media Group. 

congratz.. good work and may it long continue.... Linus also dont forget to reward your first 2 staff ..!!!

they deserve something just as much as us.. 

This is the best channel ever. I watch every video. Yay 1000000 subs!