1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I believe congratulations are in order :D well done!

When I started watching tech video's I honestly stayed away from your's because I tough your review style was always like you needed to go some where, and only started to watch them when one of the youtuber's house burned down and I saw  your response how down to earth and kind person your are, that is why I stayed. 

keep up the epic work.

Nice software  :)

Love the Vids i am a long time fan of your work, would like to get your take on the samsung galsxy tab 3 thanks for everything keep it up

I believe one of the first videos I saw from Linus, was one of his ultimate watercooling guides from NCIX which is a 3 part video. I found it while I was researching my first watercooled build.

My Rig:

Spoiler

Case: NZXT H210 CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700x  Motherboard:  MSI B450 AM4 Motherboard  Memory: GeIL EVO POTENZA 16GB Video Card: MSI RX480 Power Supply: Corsair TX 750w Storage: Samsung 840 120GB And a 500GB WD BLUE Monitor: Acer S231HLbid 23" and an old Dell Mouse: RAZER DeathAdder 3.5G Keyboard: Ducky DK9008G2 PRO MX Cherry Blue

I found Linus through a video from looking up new PC hardware. I love the build guides they are very helpful and educating. Thank you so much for being so educational with PC and tech.

I am watching your videos since you were on NCIX channel :D GJ

Hey Linus Media Group!

I started out about a year ago, simply watching your content after i saw a review of a video card i thought about buying. Something special simple hit me, i really don't know how so much awesomeness of awesome random awesomeness in every piece of awesome in your channel is awesome. (i love when you speak like that)

But, it's really great to see things like what you do, you don't do what everybody else does. I mean, come on, you got a single watercooling system for all of your PC's? That's something special!

Also i like how we get to see things from your daily work, not just the content, but also the random stuff you now put on channelsuperfun!

Ty again, and have a good one!

When in doubt: C4

Thanks for making fast as possible! I had a good in tech knowledge before, but now I really feel like I know my stuff and can explain things much more easily to people. Can't wait to see the unboxing of the golden play button!

WhoooooooHooooooo! Congratz, Great info for years now, glad to see you doing well!

Found linus one lonley nigth looking at random tec  videos, this was back at ncix. Been following you since then and its amazing how far u have come. Congrats on 1million<3

My favourite part of this channel is the WAN show especially when there's technical issues, just cause everything you do these days is so professional and high quality it's kinda funny to see you try and troubleshoot issues whilst hosting a live show with 5000+ people watching

Linus you make fantastic videos and I have been learned very much of my pc knowledge from your fast as possible videos. (Maybe even 50%) All videos are high quality(I mean information and how you act at them), and well done. You are just right human to make those videos, you speak so clearly and videos are sometimes even funny. Archive of all your pc information in youtube is massive! Videos are special because they don't feel so booring than in some other pc information videos. Your videos are just right and keep it on. That when you drop something or something goes little bit wrong on the video that doesn't make it bad, it makes your videos special little bit in good way. They like feel little bit more homemade. So your videos are very important part of youtube, don't stop. They are even unic and very good. I respect you so much. Thanks linus, thanks for all the videos you have been made!!!

Ahh Linus..seing your old videos do hit them old feeling of mine...(I've just reach 20 fyi).Your channel is the main reason,the kickstarter for me to get interested in computer..heck..I even took Network Security as my diploma due to this.Hope you will continue making awesome videos man.

P.S=Sorry for my bad english.It's not my mother tongue.

I found you channel when I was making my first build. Stayed because of the content and personality this channel has.

linus has to go back to full-on blonde lol

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson  :D  

I'm pretty much entirely a lurker, but I'll come out of my protective shell for a giveaway! >:D In all seriousness, congratulations on 1 mil subscribers Linus Media Group, you really really deserved it. I have no idea how you guys manage a video a day... No one would blame you if you took a break for once! This is seriously the greatest giveaway that there has ever been, and it's cool and all but I'm just so happy to have Linus Tech Tips to watch and the forums to read, it's been an invaluable part of my life, thank you all ever so much :)

I found this channel late 2012 during the planning of my current rig. I was in dire need of an upgrade. I was always into building computers since before the Intel/AMD wars became a thing thanks to my dad, but had been slacking on what's current and what I really needed for my new machine. LinusTechTips was the single biggest help in getting me back up to speed and teaching me how to get the most from my budget.

As for what I'd like to see in the future? I'm not really sure. I watch stuff I'm generally not very interested cause pretty much everything here is gold. I would say my favorite stuff is the build logs and personal rig updates and performance reviews.