1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I love all the work that you do and enjoy watching all new videos you make. I started watching your channel when I started building my gaming system and have still been watching them ever since!

Keep posting guys!

Start watching LTT a little over 1 1/2 years ago when i started doing my first water cooling build and i thought the video's were great and got hooked.

I watch the wan show every week but not always live as work sometime gets in the way also i watch techquickie and channel superfun which i think is funny as hell.

So keep up the great work guys and congrats on a million subs.

I actually had not know about Linus Tech Tips until a couple of weeks ago. I was on the YouTube home page not signed in and it suggested it to me. Since then I've been watching quite a bit of your videos on all three channels. Y'all have done great work and I hope you keep it up.

I might not be eligable to see teh wan show live because i live in europe,

but I'd like to thank Linus,Luke and everyone else working to make the very informative and funny tech videos  you do. 
Thanks for all the laughs and things you've taught me  :) 

Also thanks for the awesome forum and everyone who helped me with my pc problems  :D

Redliquid~

Awesome that LinusTechTips has reached 1 million subscribers. I always felt that LinusTechTips had good and fun video's. Keep it going guys. 

As I focused on computers in my life (I go in school for computers and programming) I was looking for a good source of information about new technology that's coming out really often. After I saw few LinusTT videos I new I found right source :) Big support for all of you guys!

You know, when I first got interested in computers i knew nothing. This was the channel I found and now my knowledge has grown so much. I look for the new videos everyday to learn something new and now  I am very thankful that I found this channel! Thanks for all you've done!

I first found Linus Tech Tips back in the day when youtube had a usable browse category that displayed the top viewed videos for the day. I was a lurker for a while until I finally subscribed.

Love the WAN show. I listen to it on a Friday night as I go to sleep so please guys, no more screaming competitions :) 

First, Thank you so much for what you do, I have been out of the PC world for a while until I found your channel, I was looking for a good build guide that I could use for my own Gaming Rig, I found that and more!

I just wanna say THANK YOU LINUS!

Congratulations on 1 million subscribers! It has been a very fun journey to follow your channel for such a long time and seeing it's evolution! 

I found our your channel just looking for a couple of reviews and unboxing videos and I got captivated by the presentation of the videos, always so true and personal (including the silly remarks and jokes that have already become your trademark :P ). That's what really unique about your channel. 

I always get excited when a new video is posted, it seems like I'm craving for new tech videos.

I haven't participated actively in the forum, but every now and then I go check it out to see what the current hype is for us geeks :)

Stay fun, honest and keep doing what you're doing. I'm sure that you guys will go a long way. It is very satisfying to see someone who loves what he's doing, is great at it and is becoming successful!

Congratulations again for the amazing work and thank for the knowledge you guys have shared with me. I can't thank you enough :D

This forum helps me with everything the people are nice they help you with building a pc to how to talk to your crush (witch is a bit weird for a tech forum but ok) sooo congrats on the 1 mill subs and all the other cool things...

You have helped me with a lot so ill help you guys of you aks :D

Congratulations Linus and the Linus media group on reaching a  million subscribers  :D, and well, I found your guys' videos about a year ago when I was looking for  an un boxing of the Razer Hammerhead in-ear headphones and loved your guy's videos ever since, and since then I've been watching your build guides and computer hardware reviews and I absolutely loved them and learn alot from them:) . I'm currently building the PC I've always wanted and dreamed of off of your guys' recommendation, THANK YOU THANK YOU Linus I mean this sincerely and here's to 9 million more Subscribers :D  

Thanks for the opportunity!
It'd be awesome to win anything of this as I'm on a 17" AOC monitor and HD6670 at the moment and I hope to go to college next year :)

Before I was started watching yours videos I was just playing games on PC and I never open it, but when I first see your video about corsair C70 case then I love that case and I buy that an start subscribing you because i watch your other videos and then I see that PC it isnt only case and something inside but is it sophisticated system of components that when you how, then looks soooooo amazing :) And congratz to 1. minlion 

Well deserved LMG!!!. You guys make the best videos out there. If it wasn`t for you guys i wouldn`t have a clue about PC`s. I managed to build a pc based on your videos and i made the switch from the darkside (Stupid consoles). Keep up the brilliant work. Long live linus media group!!!! 

Well Ive been a subscriber on utube for like 3+ years but i was never arsed before to join this community also. I guess now its the time !

Great job Linus and the tech group! I found out about your channel roughly a year ago when I was looking into what parts I should buy for my first build. You were an immensely helpful tech channel, and still my favorite out there. 

You're a great role model and thanks for the awesome content :)

Wow, congratulations on how far you've all come! You guys deserve the best.

Here's to two million! 

Tipping_Glass_Gif.gif