1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Thank you for being this awesome Linus

I found your channel by a mistake, I was searched linux and spelled it wrong. Totally the best spelling mistake ever ;D

Congratulations very much your have worked very hard and come a very long way to reach 1 million subs really glad n happy for your good job again! I found your channel through browsing through to find a laptop and i believe it should be the unboxing of razer laptop n slowly i browse through the other contents of the channel. i was really happy to watch amazing n good quality videos with honest reviews on products n i really enjoyed myself watching the various and wide variety of products u reviewed. Good job once again to you and your team keep up the good job!

linus, please, i realy want and "need' that ASUS G550j, come on dude :P

i found linus when i was wanted to buy shapire radeon HD 7770 vapor-x OC, and then i've started to search some unboxing videos, and from all those videos that i found, you are the one that made me more exciting to buy that VGA. the way you talk, the way you move, i love it, made feel comfortable for what i want to buy.

i love all your unboxing and review series, because every time you did that, made me wanted to buy it, and i didn't know why. its like you have some magic spell that can moving peoples through their mind.

for the future i don't realy know what kind of tehc is available, so i don't realy know what product to make a review, because i knew a new tech from your videos.

and try some indonesian food, it realy good, so tasty. ;)

I found you guys just a little while ago when i was trying to find a case for my first computer build. That video itself was on cooler maters website and not knowing much about how to build a computer the channel has helped me a ton! without you guys i wouldn't have know what to buy to make the rig im working towards! Thanks! 

when i was creating my own rig my friend suggested me to watch linus techtips for unboxing and references ..and poop it helps me a lot and until now im continously watching linustechtips :)) thumbs up linus 

I started off by finding Linus on ncix about 2 years ago, then I started watching linustechtips, most of the videos I loved like the wan show, it's awesome just seeing Linus and Luke just talking about tech for 2 hours, and techquickie I showed other people to teach them about tech.

Linus feels like a much more natural and funny tech youtuber than most I've seen, and the quality of his videos are superb I have seen no other who makes videos of this good quality almost everyday.

And another thing I like is that his reviews aren't rushed, they are well made although they may come a few months after the release, he has actually used the item for a while and can give valuable information.

Thing I enjoy about tech tips is being given thorough overview of products and the way in which they compare to others. Very insightful. 

I found linustechtips because I am going to buil (still are) a pc and I wanted some tips.

I would like to see ddr4 ram reviewed and my favourite kinds of videos are the pc build guides

Ps

The spelling correction thinks linustechtips is spelled wrong

Great job Linus media group! Let's quad SLI that number ;)

MY STORY: Like 1.5 years ago, my parents got me a pc. I liked it, but I wanted to know what drives it. But I had no idea how to figure out! So.... GOOGLE TIME! Got my specs, but I still wasn't happy. I wanted to know how it does compared to flagship stuff. And there came.... Well... Actually Logan from TEK SYNDICATE with his gpu and mobo reviews BUT(T)! Then I wanted to know how to BUILD a PC... And there came... Paul's video on Newegg about how to build a PC... LOL. But after! I found your how to build a PC guide too :)

I was into your channel with those frequent reviews, so I subbed. Later on, I also found out about JayZ, Logan, Paul, NCIX, Barnacules... Etc...

And that's the story of how I bacome a ner... Ummm I mean... A FAN OF YOUR CHANNEL! <3

Keep up the good work, and I wish you a lot good! <3

PS.: Don't forget to appreciate Brandon ;) (Luke gets the joke)

Hey Linus, just wanted to say, thank you so much. I always was interested in tech related stuff, but if I never watched your videos i'm not really sure if i'd be interested as much as before in this kind of stuff. I admit I'm pretty new to this channel, but still, who really cares? I'm really glad for you guys because I would LOVE to have a job like you guys' job, and you are all lucky to have it. Congratulations!  :D

I found linus tech tips when I searched on youtube how to make your own computer and have been a fan since keep up the good work 

Thank you for being around and helping people! I have learned so much from this channel. Keep up the awesome work!

Intel I7 4770k 4.2ghz, Asus Maximus VI Hero,16 gb Corsair Ram(1600 mhz), GTX 780 Classified, 1000w EVGA Supernova Powersupply,Corsair h100i
250 GB Samsung 840 Evo Solid State Drive(OS Drive), 120 GB Corsair Solid State Drive, 1 Terabyte Western Digital Drive
(Blue)

Yay giveaways! Linus rocks!

If you get easily offended by people on the Internet there is something really wrong with you. You focus on the opinions of a few people instead of worrying about why you have a terrible taste in video games.

I found Linus tech tips when i was searching for which mechanical keyboard i sould buy. Now if only I could get my hands on that corsair rgb k95  :D

Lets all try to calm down and not go crazy okay? :D

ActualFeistyBettong.gif

I have to say I found Linus a few years back, always liked watching his videos but never got into this forum community or anything, just plainly liked the content.

I would sure love to have reviews of some consoles content and not just PC related content (expand the field of expertise if you know what I mean).

Keep them videos coming Linus! :)

Good Luck to all.

Found you guys randomly when searching about part ideas for my most recent computer I built. And then found out Logan and the tek syndicate through yall, cough following Logan more then y'all though I do like Slick.

I found Linus when I was looking for a case to have for my first build to be used for school related media works. After a year, I still haven't finished my build. #collegelife
Thank you Linus for everything I learned from you.post-129255-0-88306400-1410443241.gif

BrandedUpontheGrave here, been a member since the 21st of may 2014 (just a little more than a week over 3 months) when I first joined I wrote every letter of every word of every post in Italic Times New Roman and it pissed a lot of people off, you've now added doing just that into the CoC so I don't do it any more (thanks for that, I'm still hitting those buttons before every post...).

I'm not too mad though, you're videos have helped give me the knowledge I need to build a custom PC and by GOD I'll be doing that, even if I win the rig in this video I won't feel complete until I've done it! So my thanks, and congratulation on the journey you've made to get where you are, I hope you as much success as you can wrangle out of the future.

Sincerely - BrandedUpontheGrave

Do not  as I  do, and  not  as I say. Instead do as you may..

HSS Revenir: CPU=i7 5960x @4.5GHz Heatsink=Corsair H100i MOBO=ROG Rampage 5 RAM=Kingston HyperX Predator 16GB @3000MHz SSD=Corsair Neutron GTX 480GB GPU=R9 295x2 PSU=Corsair AX1500i OS=Windows 7 Ultimate

Congratulations to this incredible milestone, peace and stay awesome techtips team!

I started watching your videos about a year and half ago. YouTube actually suggested it. Once I saw the quirky antics, I was hooked. I love the happy go lucky kind of atmosphere in your videos. Its like the jon stewart daily news; I get the important news and also a smile on my face. :)
Keep up the good work people !
And congratulations.

Found you guys through /r/PCMasterRace. I've been watching ever since then and anytime I need a second opinion I'm already on Linus Tech Tips.