1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I genuinely think this is probably one of the best communities overall Thank you for making videos that makes us happy. Without your videos I wouldn't even know how to build a pc

Found LTT through researching what to buy for my first gaming rig I built 3 years ago.  LTT helped me make the most informed decision.  Thanks Linus, keep up the good work!

I love LTT! My favorite go to tech channel in youtube! 

I think I would like to see the Fractal Design Define R4 unboxed Kappa  :D

Congratz on 1 Million Subs, you guys deserve it! 

I wouldn't hate the "Custom PC Built by Linus" :)

I honestly don't remember how I found your channel. But I am glad I did. 

I really enjoy your convention coverage (The fact that it allowed me to meet Slick at PAX Prime is just a bonus hehe) 

Grats on 1 million guys, Now get cracking on the next million :D

I'd like to see something like the $100 useful tech videos but with computer gaming peripherals that you and the forum recommend, I bought a $20 gaming mouse on Amazon and it competes with the Iteli mouse 3.0 I replaced. More stuff like that should get its own little section because a lot of people don't have that $70 for a mouse and $100+ for a keyboard.

Anyways, LTT keep it up been here since around 100K subs and actually saw the P55 motherboard video when it came out. Love the work and dedication you all put in.

Congrats for the 1M subs!

Your videos are always informative and entertaining. I started watching them when I was researching for my new rig configuration last spring and never stopped.

Gaah!

I'm so happy this is working out for you guys and I hope it only grows from here! I found Linus dunno how many ages ago and I would just get so jealous of his job at NCIX working with all that gold. I really REALLY love your goddamn TechQuickie videos so if you stop making those, i'll start mailing cow dung to you guys.

It won't happen, but if this rolls, I'd kill for that Custom PC.

Hey Linus, I just wanted to tell you how touching your video was to me. I really felt how thankfull you are to audible for being your first non tech sponsor. It was great to hear you talk about how you started, and how you decided to found your own company just to bring tech stuff to everybody in the world. Im living in Germany, and i always watch your videos. You even teach me english, from hearing you i learn the grammar and how to speak correctly. You've inspired me to also create a Youtube channel alike yours to creat Tech videos in german, but im just too jung for it. With my 15 years im not able to promise a daily video, nor do i have the money to buy stuff to review. Maybe someday when im grown up i will do, and i already look forward to that day. Just keep up your great videos (even your bad puns, i love them :3), and never ever loose the fun in your videos, i think thats what makes your videos matchless on youtube. I hope your read this and i makes you smile a little bit to hear how people all around the world love your videos, and so you have a great, happy day.

and sorry for typos, as i said im german :)

Awesome and very informative Videos Linus. I built my rig with only listening to your advice and I could not be happier. Keep it up man!

Hey Folks, I love what you guys do and hope that you can keep doing it for many many years :D I`d love to see a tour video of your business ;D the offices etc.

Greetings, and a shit load of love from Germany ^^ 

Hello Everyone! 
Hi Linus :)

I found your chanel looking for some information about Corsair H100i. I subscribed your chanel and watched every video from that day. I live in Poland my wife is Canadian. She says You have a funny voice ;). I wish you all the best and one milion new subscribers. Good luck and have fun!

Congratulations to Linus and everyone involved!

You're doing a great job.

Found linus tech tips by searching for the ultimate computer build and that started me following ever since. Now planning on my new computer and have so many ideas.

Thank your for making great high quality videos for us to learn and enjoy.

Found Linus Tech Tips almost two years ago now when I was looking to build my own computer and have been watching content ever since.

Processor-Intel - Core i9-7900X 3.3GHz , Motherboard- Gigabyte - X299 AORUS Gaming 7, RAM- G.Skill - TridentZ RGB 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4-4000 Memory, GPU-Zotac - GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB AMP Extreme,  Case- Phanteks - Enthoo Evolv ATX Glass, Storage- Samsung - 960 EVO 250GB M.2-2280, Samsung 850 Evo 250GB SSD, Samsung 850 EVO 1TB SSD, Toshiba 4TB (PH3400U) , PSU- SeaSonic 1200W Platinum, Cooling- NZXT - Kraken X62 Rev 2, Sound-Sennheiser - HD 598SE, SURE - SM7B, OS- Windows 10 Pro.

I found Linus Tech Tips when i decided to build a PC and with that all of the videos have helped me with the build greatly, for that i thank you

I randomly have found you when i was looking for a new upgrade for my pc. Really glad of you have become, liked your videos since the first. I actually feel sorry cause my first post it's in the giveaway thread, bu anyway, hope i'll win :D

Good job!!! still remember the first cpu cooler video from ncix where it all began... it was a long way to get here and looking forward to what is to come. good luck with everything and keep the awesome videos coming! 

My day is not complete until I watch your night release of  a video. I also would like to say that it is pretty cool how everyone knows Linus is the leader of the group, but still the hierarchy is barely noticeable (if at all). I admire all of you guys, not only because I enjoy your content, but because you are a great team. I hope I can someday experience that in a workplace environment. Congratulations again!

I simply want the computer, so I can pull out the heat sync, radiators and fans and overclock my computer like hell until everything's broken and its 5000 degrees and then warm my burrito. Or just use it for gaming and have cold burrito, also I love your videos its help me repair my computer and stopped me from buying street's (even though there such wonderful headphones).

Love this channel to bits! I've been subbed for many months now and love every posted video no matter the content! Every time I do some research online tech related there's almost always a LTT video about which I love! I can't even remember how I found the channel because I've watched so many videos but like all your vids it must have been really good xD.

Congrats on a Mil subs! I hope to god I win this as I'm a student with no way to afford this hardware. Surface Pro 3 is on my wish list although a full desktop would albsolutly AMAZING.

Also ..... Potato