1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Congrats Linus and team for the milestone! I've thoroughly enjoyed your videos and keep up the awesome work! I hope I'll be lucky enough for once to win something.

Hey Linus (and the whole team),

Congratulations for the 1.000.000 subs.

I watch your channel for now about 2 months and really like your vids. Sometimes they did help me (like the "How to paint your PC parts" vid), but mostly they are totally awesome. By the way, my favourite vid was the "Stare at the 285 graphics card".

Greetings from Germany :)

Grats linustechtips with this amazing milestone, keep on making those videos, thanks for the give away and I wish you all the best

Congrats to the whole team at LMG. You guys rock socks. Found you guys when researching biulding a gaming computer, since I have sold all my consoles and build a pretty badass gaming rig(IMO) keep up the great work guys

Case: Nzxt phantom 530 | Mobo: Maximus vi hero | CPU: 4790k | Gpu:SLI Asus gtx 780 dc2 w/ek full water block and ek back plate | Psu: EVGA 1000P2 | Ssd: 250gb samsung 840 evo | Storage: 1tb seagate barracuda | Ram: 16gb g.skill ripjaw | Cooling: Xspc duel bay res w/d5 pump, xspc raystorm cpu block, xspc ex360 rad, alphacool ut45 120mm, alphacool st30 120mm

I began building my own systems a few years ago. In fact, I built my first system as a gift to myself when I was entering college 5 years ago. After i built the machine I started to think how to upgrade it. That's when I started watching your videos! Now that machine went through SO MANY UPGRADES mostly with products you guys use and show off on the show! I really appreciate your hard work and dedication!! Will always be watching your videos! Lets see what you convince me to upgrade next! Maybe I will make my own custom watercooling loop and move my hardware from the three-hundred two into the 760t.

Congratulations on the 1 million subscribers and keep up the good work! 

Awesome dude. Like pretty much all of U guys vids, especially the build guides :D 

Congratulations on reaching 1 million subscribers and for teaching us all glorious PC related knowledge!

I never had a forum account until today, but I have been enjoying you on youtube for about a year. Keep it up Linus!

Holy Crap 1M Subs! Congratz !

I just found the NCIX channel by accident, and then when you invited TB to the Wan Show i picked you guys Up and started watching your vids, as a IT Student i find some of your videos very educational, more entertaining then my books for sure! 

Keep up the good work!

Well I found LinusTechtips when I was going to search for a custom built PC tutorial :D I told my friend about the channel and he also was like WOAH! xD

I would recommend to go with reviews on GPU's :D

Awesome to know about your 1 million subscriber mark on YouTube, especially on my birthday!!!!!! Been watching since your old NCIX days and the old unboxings outside lol, with camera man. Great mile stone to have reached and hope your channel keeps getting better and bigger! Congrats.

I have been watching Linus tech for quite a while. I watch every video with my morning coffee lol. I have learned quite a bit from watching your videos over the years and the way you guys do it is unlike any other youtube channel. I Hope you hit the 2 million subscribers mark in the near future. Thank you for making quality usable videos for the online community.

Thanks guys, you are doing a great job.

The reviews and unboxings are always interesting to watch.

Also loving the funny intros.

Please keep up the good work and congratz to 1 Million Subscribers.

I found LTT when I was building my second ever computer. I spent the next week watching anything interesting I could find on the channel.

To date, this is the only forum that I regularly check.

For starters I would like to say congrats to the LTT team for this huge achievement. I started following you guys around the start of my high school days and can say I learnt EVERY single thing I know today from you guys. Since then I have been passionate about technology and started a career in technology retail and I enjoy every second of it. Couldn't imagine coming home after a day of work without watching your content though. I'll be with you guys, and support ya's right till the end. 

This is more of a thank you message for where I am today and it's because of you guys. I'm sure I'm not alone in saying this too. 

Congrats again, and hope to see you guys grow on all the channels and the company. <3

I've found LTT when I was looking for a review of the Carbide 300R. The funny thing is Linus didn't really make a review of that case! Then I kept finding him around youtube, as suggested videos and such.

At first I found him a nice guy, but absolutely hated his earrings and didn't quite like his voice. Now I've come to the point that sometimes I think myself "hey, maybe I should wear the same earrings Linus have!"

It's crazy how I'm fond with him, and Slick... oh man, don't even get me started on him. I LOVE THAT GUY.

Congratulations from the deep of my heart, Linus Media Group! You made it, you're the big guys now!!! :D

Out of all the how-to-build-computer guides and part comparison/ review videos I've seen on YouTube, LTT has to be the most in-depth, consistent, entertaining, personal and energizing channel I've ever found. You guys are downright amazing. 

Intel i5-6600K, be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3, Asus MAXIMUS VIII Gene, 16gb Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR4, 500gb Samsung 850 Evo, 2tb Seagate Barracuda, GTX 1080 EVGA FTW, Thermaltake Core v21, Seasonic M12II 850W