1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Well i dont know what to say ive been watching your videos for a year seen almost all the videos besides the 5 latest wan shows. Im so happy that my favorite channel just got 1 mil subcribers by the time these channel has become an important part of my life couse this is the only reason i really got to computers and general tech. I havent supported the forums couse i just simply don't have the money. but i still hae to say i love this channel and everything about it. I wish all of you the best.

Congrat for the 1 million subs! you guys deserve this and more  ^_^  Good luck

Congratulations Linus! You and the team deserves this. I believe that Linus Media Group has a bright future.

Thanks for all you have done guys i started so whatch your videos to learn about computers now i dont lose any of them xD

I would like to see a review about some Nokia phone

Greetings from Costa Rica !!!

B)

Well done! I watch literally everyday so thanks for keeping me entertained, and for the competition; I enjoy the epic build guides which i refer to any time I build a system, and also the wan show has to be my favorite.  :)

congratz!

Hi linus . I found your channels when im looking for parts in building a budget pc and when i saw ur video its very interesting and while reviewing products its easy to understand.Is this worldwide??? because i live in japan.I love your videos i always wait for your new uploads on youtube.My favorite ones were the benchmarks of gpu's, unboxing, reviewing pc parts. And im always watching your other channel techquickie,i only know a little about computers but when i found about your channels my knowledge about computers broadened. I wish more power on your channels and please dont stop making videos until the end your videos always make my day.Its ok even if im not picked by your giveaway at least i said the things i wanted to tell again more power and godbless.

ps. sorry for my bad english

Is there any chance to meet you two in germany?

If yes, which places would it be? Would be super awesome! :)

~ ThxAndBye

"You should remove any cats from the vicinity, because cats will cause all kinds of problems doing CPU installation." -Linus

delid i7-3770k @ 4.2Ghz @ 1.265V | EVGA z77 FTW | GTX 680 2way-SLI | 16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum @ 1866MHz | 240GB SSD RAID 0 | Full Custom Water Loop with two 360mm radiators  -> live temps <-

I found you on /r/pcmasterrace. Super great find. You've stopped me from buying bad products, and helped me find good ones. Thanks for doing what you're doing.

I found Linus tech tips through a friend of mine at school who was helping me with finding new parts for my computer. My favorite product reviews are the graphics cards, because I am looking for one right now.

Thanks Linus, Luke, Edzel, Brandon, Taran, Nick and person that I don't know the name of!

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

You guys really earned all the success you're getting. The amount of work you guys do really shows in the content, and all that withou losing the sense of humor!

I hope LMG keeps growing and getting even more love and support.

Congratulations on making awesome, informative and hilarious videos!

Congrats and thanks for the videos you make for us guys :)

I'm so glad that you reached 1 million subscribers. I think the community we have here on the linustechtips forum is one of the best in the world. Very helpful people with at least one thing in common, that they are loving you and your content! :)

I5-8600K - GTX 1080 - 16GB RAM - 1.5TB SSD

I want everything pink

I want the gaming computer, But i am living in europe so i dont think you can deliver me that. Than the surface pro.

Thank you Linus for helping me to build my first pc.

Congratulations for the milestone!

I remember when I found your YouTube channel I was looking for tips to upgrade my PC and I am glad I found you  :)

I didn't consider joining in your forum because I'm not a forum type of guy, but you've convinced me with the giveaway  :D  Heheh.

Oh and I like pie.

Thx Linus and all of his crew for bringing quality content, it has been fun following you over these few years. And I know it will get even better ;)

Keep up with WAN SHOW! - my personal favorite. Been watching it from beginning. It's worth waiting till 2am to watch it live.

Cheers from Serbia! Congratz  ;)

Congratulations on hitting 1 million subscribers.  :) Always enjoy watching your videos. 

Thanx Linus Media Group for all your fantastic videoa and congratulations to you too for a million subscribers. You people have the greatest reviews of the products I've seen so far. I've always recommended my friends to check out your channel or your videos before buying any product. Thank you for your videos Linus and Congratulations once again!

1 millions hits great work, I work with a less techie crowd and as tech support, I often get asked me questions on what they should buy for personal use and point them towards you tube reviewers of the product type they are interested in, MKBHD and Erica Griffin for Cell phone and tablets, linus tech tips for pc components. Keep up the great work, but be careful the cake may be a lie  :P

In reality the only tech youtuber I have stuck with. Great content and always improving presentation. I look forward to another 5 years and a million more subs.

Keep it up!

I think I may be following you for the last 3-4 years, and even if I'm not that active in the LTT community I just can't miss one single video from you guys!! You are defenetely the best tech video maker in the whole youtube community. I always liked the old unboxing format and like even more what it has evolved into today. Keep up the good work and you will reach 10 millions!!

Found LTT through tek syndicate, love the wan the show the best  :D ,