1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I joined LinusTechTips some time at the beginning of this year, I remember I was looking for mouse pad reviews and Linus was the only person I found to actually do them! I watched a few of the videos back when he had the terrible blond hair (sorry Linus but it was awful  :P) and eventually wound up just watching a ton of the videos, completely forgetting what I was originally looking for. I subbed pretty much instantly and watch every video that's put out  :D. Loved the channel ever since, especially the WAN show!

Congrats on the 1 mil subs, here's to another million!  :)

Found LinusTechTips 3 years ago, it got me into PC's and tech in general. Thank you for that as i am now pursuing my education in computers/ computing and couldn't be happier.

Simple Stryker (Now Finished  ;) )

The Terrible HP

Congratulations for this great achievement!
I'm a tech fan and discovered Linus Tech Tips just 1 month ago, as i was roaming youtube... i really love your approach and how you put all you got, i find you funny AND trust-worthy! I appreciate how you can resume those fondamental little tips for tech-sirvivability, so average users like me don't have to struggle so hard to find some valid info.

Thanks again for your work, i did smiled a lot while learning something new :D

And congratulations once again, i'm so happy that your efforts repaid you all!

Keep rocking <3

Thank you so much for still doing the channel, Linus! I'm always happy and hyped to come home just to see the newest video out, and I really enjoy all the creativity and work you put into the script! 

Was derping around youtube one fine day.. two year ago.. it just pop up and now I'm here!

It's just awesome how the channel developed the last year(s), I found you when I looked for "How to Watercooling" videos and until now just love the build guides.

I found LinusMediaGroup when I started to build my own PC. You guys are the ones who enabled me to be able to build my own computer. I want to thank you guys so much for everything you do. I'm sure there are thousands of others just like me who got it all started thanks to you guys. Keep up the great work and you will continue to grow.

I'm really happy that all of you guys get to do exactly what you want for an everyday job and that you managed to reach out to so many people over the years. Your very casual and fun yet intellectual style of content reached out to me two years ago when I was about to buy my first PC and ever since I have felt a deep connection to the people on this forum ,that I joined right after I bought my PC, that helped me with very fast and accurate responses. I hope that you're business grows even more so that many more years of success are ahead of all of you.

Well done, Linus! You have reached 1M subs! I hope you get another and another and another and another and another and another million! Good-Job.png

GIVEAWAY!!!!! Just review whatever product you guys want to review. I will still watch it because you guys educate us about the products you guys review.  The whole Linus Media Group is awesome! 

Channel super fun was a fantastic idea. You guys should start making those videos more frequently to celebrate your new subs.

I'm glad to have been with this community with its success.

#Linus4Lyfe

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

I found Linus Tech Tips, from Tek Syndicate's "What Did Apple Invent Video", after I looked at one of their review videos, I saw LTT in the recommended, and I've watched ever video since!

HOLY BALLS A MILLION SUBSCRIBERS

Hi Linus and the media group  :P,

I am Tim from the Netherlands

Congratulations on passing 1 million subscribers.  

At first i want to thank you for all this great content u have made, your content inspired me to build my own system some time ago.  

i build my first system at the age of 14/15 i am not sure (i am 16 now), but i had zero system building knowledge. thanks to your great videos i was able to 

build a PC. I hope more Awesome content will follow <3 

Good luck in the content everybody <3

Bye,

Tim 

I need a new gaming rig for my girlfriend, so if I win - she gets it :) Also I love the as fast as possible series - it makes me appear so much smarter on some days.

Either way, not intending on winning but deffo entering and wanting to express my gratitude, you guys rock!

Congratulations on reaching 1 million subscribers! I found the channel after seeing this post on reddit and subscribed shortly after. So thanks for all the great videos and I hope you keep making them for years to come :) .

Count me in! I'd like to see your opinions on the OnePlus One if you get the chance!

I love Linus Tech tips, thanks for helping build my first gaming rig. Couldn't have done it without your help  :)

Simply put, your channels provide truly useful information, tips, and reviews for all types of people regardless of their technology literacy (or lack of  :P)

In addition to that there is  some silly, but genuine and really entertaining humor making the videos a pleasant experience, so every video gives you some needed knowledge and a smile on your face...

And Finally, I really really really need a gaming pc or a laptop ,so pretty please  :)