1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

My first time that i watched Linus Tech Tips video is when I was thinking about building my first PC and saw your build guide, would love to see more build guides, please do a review of Nvidia's  gtx 980

Congrats on the 1 million subscribers :)

I would love to win that PC :lol:

awesome...............i would love to see more of those how to fix series, seeing how Linus fix a wet notebook and the motherboard cpu pin, those video are very helpful..........

I have been subscribed to you for a while, i have loved you since the start :) Thank you for making videos Linus and the crew.

Congratulations to you and your company for reaching the 1,000,000 subscribers mark! 

You and the rest of your crew have done an amazing job with this company and should be awarded with much more than a gold YouTube play button plaque :P

I think I first found you guys when I was looking up water cooling vs air cooling on YouTube, and I have been hooked ever since :) You guys make the best tech reviews and will always be the first I turn to for tech advice.

My favourite series would have to be the PC Building ones, I watched all of them and then try building my own gaming desktop using just your videos as a guide. They were extremely helpful and I even went on to build a desktop for my girlfriend, brother, and grandpa. Definitely one of the most fun things you can do in my opinion :P

Your jokes and puns are always fun, you guys always seem to have loads of fun, keep up the great work and keep tech-ing on :D

Hey Linus thanks for the giveaways. I just recently found your channels while building a new PC and man have they helped out with the build. Wish you and your team all the best on your way to 2 million subscribers. 

I was starting to build my first gaming pc, so i went on youtube and stumbled upon Linus. 

Keep up the great work!

Long time lurker and follower of the channel. Congratulations on finally reaching 1 million subs!

As a subscriber from the mighty United Kingdom, I imagine you'll appreciate the sentiment of me sharing a wonderful recipe for scones:

Ingredients
  • 225g/8oz self raising flour

• pinch of salt

• 55g/2oz butter

• 25g/1oz caster sugar

• 150ml/5fl oz milk

• 1 free-range egg, beaten, to glaze (alternatively use a little milk)

Preparation method
  1. Heat the oven to 220C/425F/Gas 7. Lightly grease a baking sheet.

2. Mix together the flour and salt and rub in the butter.

3. Stir in the sugar and then the milk to get a soft dough.

4. Turn on to a floured work surface and knead very lightly. Pat out to a round 2cm/¾in thick. Use a 5cm/2in cutter to stamp out rounds and place on a baking sheet. Lightly knead together the rest of the dough and stamp out more scones to use it all up.

5. Brush the tops of the scones with the beaten egg. Bake for 12-15 minutes until well risen and golden.

So, enjoy Linus (and friends) - Keep doing what you're doing and I'll continue to watch  ;)

I found LTT when looking into buying a computer a few years ago, been watching almost all the videos and the videos have helped me learn a lot about computers, and now I'm hooked on computers and lovin' every minute of it ;D

Thank you for all the help and information that you and your team have provided over the years. The first video of yours that I watched was the unboxing of the NZXT Switch 810 some two years ago and since then I've been hooked.

I found Linus tech tips when researching for a new laptop for college I think I have found a decent one so thanks Linus and congrats on your one million subscribers :)

Thanks for making my YouTube experience an interesting one.

Also, I miss Linus's yellow hair..... not really.  :P

kH15n6o.gif

Congratulations on reaching huge 1 million subs goal. I really like your vids and appreciate hard work done by your crew. Keep your channel going :)

Linus, my favorite video of you was an NCIX tech tips video where you destroyed those hard drives with a sledgehammer in a parking lot. You looked like such a boss with the safety glasses and sledgehammer...

This makes me cry :')
Happy to be part of this ride ever since you were in NCIX! You're my computer hardware idol/hero, Linus!

I've always been a fan of you ever since I watched one of your videos which inspired me to build my own rig. After all those year, I still check your channel first for all the latest reviews about computer hardware.

Keep doing what you guys at LMG love!

CPU: Intel Core i5-4670k Mobo: MSI Z97 Gaming 3 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 8GB 1866 Video Card: MSI GTX 970 GAMING 4G SSDSamsung 840 Evo 250GB HDD: WD 1TB + 500GB Caviar Blue
PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750W G2 Case: Gigabyte GZ-G1 Mouse: Corsair M65 RGB Keyboard: Corsair K70 MX Brown MousePad: Corsair MM200
Steam/Origin/Uplay: renz62

Congrats @Linus !

You do a fantastic tech youtube channel, and have educated more than a few. Great job.

Give the 550 to tmclelland455... No one here deserves it more than him.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

I found LinusTechTips by chance while looking for interesting PC-friendly tech videos.  I found Linus engaging, honest, and with an attention to details that more than suits my needs.

OR

I found LinusTechTips because the System Overlords demanded it, planting hidden tracker cookies in my browsers and, upon learning that I've shopped at NCIX in the Land Of Always Winter, suggested the related content to me.  My primitive ape brain merely mashed this cursor-controller off to my right, Cheeto crumbs falling from my maw and wisping through the breezy air of a well ventilated office.

ExMachina (2016-Present) i7-6700k/GTX970/32GB RAM/250GB SSD

Picard II (2015-Present) Surface Pro 4 i5-6300U/8GB RAM/256GB SSD

LlamaBox (2014-Present) i7-4790k/GTX 980Ti/16GB RAM/500GB SSD/Asus ROG Swift

Kronos (2009-2014) i7-920/GTX680/12GB RAM/120GB SSD